Go Back  R/C Tech Forums > General Forums > Radio and Electronics
Your Radio and what Settings  One Uses.... >

Your Radio and what Settings One Uses....

Your Radio and what Settings One Uses....

Old 08-02-2010, 01:30 PM
Suspended

Trader Rating: 42 (96%+)
Default Your Radio and what Settings One Uses....

Hey guys Im fairly new to the 1/8th scale buggy area... I was told I have one of the nicest Radios on the Market... The 4PK. I only purchased for feel and how it felt when I hold it after a main.... Now What My concern and questions are Basically what settings does each person run, And why??? I see there are many Features you can change on ones kit. But Im not sure what each one does and what affect it would have on my buggy.. If some people can chime in and let me know what they do. It would be greatly appreciated. Thank you
Old 08-03-2010, 09:42 PM
Tech Champion

Trader Rating: 33 (100%+)

Originally Posted by PsycoB4
Hey guys Im fairly new to the 1/8th scale buggy area... I was told I have one of the nicest Radios on the Market... The 4PK. I only purchased for feel and how it felt when I hold it after a main.... Now What My concern and questions are Basically what settings does each person run, And why??? I see there are many Features you can change on ones kit. But Im not sure what each one does and what affect it would have on my buggy.. If some people can chime in and let me know what they do. It would be greatly appreciated. Thank you

Really just endpoints. subtrims, and trims. That radio is fast thats why it was money.

You can play with expo but really i prefer none. kinda numbs the curve in neg and makes it more aggressive in positive.

Just remember what your changing or you will dial yourself out slowly.
Old 08-04-2010, 11:28 AM
Tech Elite

Trader Rating: 148 (100%+)

I am using a DX3R... i use endpoints, trim, sub trim... and a little bit of expo.

Other than that... its all just gravy.