Like Tree1Likes

FLYSKY GT3b Transmitter

Search this Thread

Old 08-15-2011, 07:35 PM
Tech Master

Trader Rating: 138 (100%+)

Originally Posted by losikid67
Ford all the way

I guarantee you that my 67 mustang has more power than your ride.
Guarentee it's a boat and will flip over mine is set up to pull 1 G!!
and by the way camaros always kicked mustangs asses straight out of the showroom floor speed and handeling even to this very day!

Just look at all the years mustangs and camaros were in production camaros always dominated them most all the time from out of the showroom!!
Old 08-15-2011, 07:51 PM
Tech Initiate

Default defective hobbypartz gt3b radio

well I saw several youtube videos showing the display of the flysky fs - gt3b
radio in action

the gt3b radio hobbypartz sent me has a very defective display.

I hope hobbypartz pays the return shipping to exchange my radio.
Old 08-15-2011, 08:07 PM
Tech Master

Hi if your display is not working correctly it might be how mine was and i reset the radio and it fixed everything on the one i had...ask here how to reset the radio you have to push certain buttons when turning it on or something...it worked on mine.

Originally Posted by Markdi
well I saw several youtube videos showing the display of the flysky fs - gt3b
radio in action

the gt3b radio hobbypartz sent me has a very defective display.

I hope hobbypartz pays the return shipping to exchange my radio.
Old 08-15-2011, 08:38 PM
Tech Regular

Originally Posted by reptile
Guarentee it's a boat and will flip over mine is set up to pull 1 G!!
and by the way camaros always kicked mustangs asses straight out of the showroom floor speed and handeling even to this very day!

Just look at all the years mustangs and camaros were in production camaros always dominated them most all the time from out of the showroom!!

Never said mine was stock theres at least 400-500 ponies sleeping in a 289 block.
Old 08-15-2011, 08:41 PM
Tech Initiate

Default reset fs-gt3b

ok how do I try a reset of my fs-gt3b that I got from hobbyparts this last saturday ?

I hope a reset will fix it

how do I reset it ?
Old 08-15-2011, 08:51 PM
Tech Master

Never said mine was stock theres at least 400-500 ponies sleeping in a 289 block.
At least ...that's what they all say... mine is a genuine ZZ4 crate motor look it up... it has great internal parts in it and proven 355 horse 355 ft lb tourqe with a little hop ups you will get well over 400HP proven not like guys i see with a old motor and they play around with it and say yea i got like 500HP and the motor had like over a 100 somthing thousand miles on it to begin with before they worked on it and left half the old worn parts in the thing!!

But it's good enough for me i have the best of both worlds speed and superbe handeling what i like best..... nothing like seeing a guy with a new car on your ass and then when you hit the twisty turns you dust him and he's wondering how the hell can that 31 year old car do that!
Old 08-15-2011, 08:52 PM
Tech Regular

I have an idea lets talk about the radio someone just asked how to fix the radio.

Old 08-15-2011, 08:54 PM
Tech Regular

I think u turn the wheel to the right and hold it there and push the big enter button try that first.
Originally Posted by Markdi
ok how do I try a reset of my fs-gt3b that I got from hobbyparts this last saturday ?

I hope a reset will fix it

how do I reset it ?
Old 08-15-2011, 08:59 PM
Tech Regular

Originally Posted by bosco72
I have an idea lets talk about the radio someone just asked how to fix the radio.

yeah or i'll start posting about cars from europe, where we go twice as fast with half the power
Old 08-15-2011, 09:45 PM
Tech Initiate

I turned the wheel to the right and pushed the big enter button

nothing changed
Old 08-15-2011, 11:06 PM
Tech Regular

At least ...that's what they all say... mine is a genuine ZZ4 crate motor look it up... it has great internal parts in it and proven 355 horse 355 ft lb tourqe with a little hop ups you will get well over 400HP proven not like guys i see with a old motor and they play around with it and say yea i got like 500HP and the motor had like over a 100 somthing thousand miles on it to begin with before they worked on it and left half the old worn parts in the thing!!

But it's good enough for me i have the best of both worlds speed and superbe handeling what i like best..... nothing like seeing a guy with a new car on your ass and then when you hit the twisty turns you dust him and he's wondering how the hell can that 31 year old car do that!
15k was put into the engine about 13-14 years ago, don't ask me whats in it because i don't know. I was 3 years old...its been the project car for quite some time

As for the hp...how do you explain it keeping up with a 68 camero with a 454 it...500hp. Also, i haven't seen it, But supposedly it'll pull a wheely with 2ft underneath the front tires, knowing my dad it was more like 1ft.

And yes its mine...been mine for along time, well mine and my grandpa's..it'll be mine when i'm 21 (17 now)

As it sits now, needs rear suspension and paint. Also the carb needs tuned along with the ignition. Just put a new front suspension underneath it about a month ago. After that it'll be track ready...its borderline between race only and a dd.

and to skree...is there such thing as a mean sounding european car?

I'm done talking cars,

As for the issue with the gt3b screen, i don't know so i don't have nothing to reply to the question with. But i got reptile to stop bitchin bout the smoothness of the gt3b for awhile
Old 08-16-2011, 01:11 AM
Tech Fanatic

Trader Rating: 16 (90%+)

15k was put into the engine about 13-14 years ago, don't ask me whats in it because i don't know. I was 3 years old...its been the project car for quite some time

As for the hp...how do you explain it keeping up with a 68 camero with a 454 it...500hp. Also, i haven't seen it, But supposedly it'll pull a wheely with 2ft underneath the front tires, knowing my dad it was more like 1ft.

And yes its mine...been mine for along time, well mine and my grandpa's..it'll be mine when i'm 21 (17 now)

As it sits now, needs rear suspension and paint. Also the carb needs tuned along with the ignition. Just put a new front suspension underneath it about a month ago. After that it'll be track ready...its borderline between race only and a dd.

and to skree...is there such thing as a mean sounding european car?

I'm done talking cars,

As for the issue with the gt3b screen, i don't know so i don't have nothing to reply to the question with. But i got reptile to stop bitchin bout the smoothness of the gt3b for awhile
Damn youre only 17?

Anyway will you guys stop getting off topic. Its supposed to be about the GT3B radio, then reptile complains about the smoothness of the radio. Then somehow that changes to an argument between a Ford being faster than a Vette, etc, etc. Just stop posting!

Well page 100 is now halfway through page 99...someone was a dick and decided to delete their posts
OMG! Thats like 13 posts deleted! I dont think we can delete our posts, must have been a mod.

Do we need to start a FLYSKY GT3b Transmitter v2 thread, other than the hack thread?
Old 08-16-2011, 02:03 AM
psx
Tech Adept

Originally Posted by drsmooth
My end points were set at 120 or less.
And one people wrote before that his 2.4GHz module is doing that at EPO 115% (my from 135%).
Old 08-16-2011, 02:13 AM
psx
Tech Adept

I think it's the brain in the radio that makes it run smoother... a example watching a video on line with a old pentium 2 CPU and now with the latest pentium CPU it can run stuff through it's proscessors much faster and smoother... I bet you look at the GTB3's chips used in the radio compaired to KO's and futabas the GTB3 most likely uses much cheaper components.
I already wrote that You are wrong. Processor in GT3B has plenty of power. Pin outputing PPM signal is directly connected to RF module. Generating PPM signal depends only on software (with help of hardware timers) and processor is idle most of the time.
Maybe that measuring steering/throttle position can be somewhat improved. But what cannot be improved is that RF module, which has 1ms steps as losikid wrote (that 1024 steps).
Old 08-16-2011, 04:03 AM
Tech Regular

you think a digital servo would do better then a reg. one i just ordered one to see if it help.
Originally Posted by psx
I already wrote that You are wrong. Processor in GT3B has plenty of power. Pin outputing PPM signal is directly connected to RF module. Generating PPM signal depends only on software (with help of hardware timers) and processor is idle most of the time.
Maybe that measuring steering/throttle position can be somewhat improved. But what cannot be improved is that RF module, which has 1ms steps as losikid wrote (that 1024 steps).

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.