Search
Like Tree4Likes

NEW HOBBYWING STOCK SUPERCHARGED SOFTWARE

Search this Thread

Old 06-01-2011, 12:12 AM
Tech Elite

Trader Rating: 141 (100%+)

Originally Posted by toms dad
I asked cherry this very question yesterday & I'm pretty sure he said it stops completely for a while & will then run for a bit & stop again etc. Although I could have that wrong( brain was still coping with advice on settings!!)
maybe hobbywing can limit the current like the GM's when the motor reaches a certain temp, in HW's case 90c. A sudden stop could become catastrophic!
Old 06-01-2011, 07:59 PM
Tech Elite

Originally Posted by hacker
maybe hobbywing can limit the current like the GM's when the motor reaches a certain temp, in HW's case 90c. A sudden stop could become catastrophic!
Once the esc is at 95 degree c it will shut down you can reset it but once it climbs over 95 again it will shut down run for a little while then shut down and that will keep on happening until the temp drops way below the max .

It is designed in this manner so you dont cook the esc and motor from high boosts and gearing issues .low gearing will create heat its basic knowledge especially on a long track .
Old 06-01-2011, 08:28 PM
Tech Rookie

Default Hw esc turbo open time

sorry my english, I'm writing with google translator
I have a doubt
I have a hw esc, but do not know how to use the turbo open right time, really not sure how it works, you could help me to heed their functioning in a more easy to understand?

Bigode
Old 06-01-2011, 08:29 PM
Tech Rookie

Default hw turbo slope rate

I have a doubt
I have a hw esc, but do not know how to use the turbo open right time, really not sure how it works, you could help me to heed their functioning in a more easy to understand?
Old 06-02-2011, 03:11 AM
Tech Elite

Originally Posted by bigodedonato
I have a doubt

Bigode
hello

please read the attached pdf it is the instructions and explanation how the turbo function works
Old 06-02-2011, 01:29 PM
Tech Initiate

Hello, I'm not having any luck find software for my 1s HW speed control. Every time I try to download RAR file from this site it won't let me, Can I get someone to send me the software, i already have the programing box and CD. But I want the latest stock software. e-mail is [email protected] Thanks.
Old 06-02-2011, 03:33 PM
Tech Addict

Trader Rating: 5 (100%+)

download winzip from downloads.com, open the RAR file with winzip.
Old 06-02-2011, 07:44 PM
Tech Elite

Originally Posted by MIKE VALENTINE
Hello, I'm not having any luck find software for my 1s HW speed control. Every time I try to download RAR file from this site it won't let me, Can I get someone to send me the software, i already have the programing box and CD. But I want the latest stock software. e-mail is [email protected] Thanks.
211 and usb 1.63 sent to your nominated email .

regards Angelo
Old 06-03-2011, 09:26 AM
Tech Fanatic

New Firmware ??? Cob.,.,
Old 06-03-2011, 11:44 AM
Tech Rookie

Default request help

Hello, cobra racing, I ask you please, can you send me the 211 and USB 1.63, thank you for your Pro
email; [email protected]

Last edited by david M; 06-03-2011 at 10:48 PM.
Old 06-03-2011, 06:11 PM
Tech Fanatic

Trader Rating: 2 (100%+)
Default RED LIGHT STAYS ON

Originally Posted by cheapskate.brok
In case it differs,

I do mine by;

1. With transmitter on and binded to the receiver, hold the red button WHILE switching ON the ESC.

2. The ESC should be beeping now, let go the red button. Now press it once to register the neutral position (it'll beep once).

3. Pull the throttle to maximum, hold it right there, and click the red button to register the maximum throttle position. ESC should beep twice.

4. Push the throttle to maximum, hold it right there, and click the red button to register the maximum braking position. ESC should beep 3x.

I hope it works out for your
Yep i had this too but to be honest this wasnt the answer
it appears that every thing is wired up correctly but it wouldnt work untill we reverted back to an old software
Once we did this all was well but what is the root cause of this fault
Regards
JAM
Old 06-03-2011, 06:29 PM
Tech Fanatic

Trader Rating: 2 (100%+)
Default HOT MOTORS

Originally Posted by COBRARACING
Once the esc is at 95 degree c it will shut down you can reset it but once it climbs over 95 again it will shut down run for a little while then shut down and that will keep on happening until the temp drops way below the max .

It is designed in this manner so you dont cook the esc and motor from high boosts and gearing issues .low gearing will create heat its basic knowledge especially on a long track .

WOULDNT IT BE BETTER if it went into limp first and then stopped
Stopped car on straight =TRAIN WRECK=UNHAPPY DAYS

im going to try fitting klixons to the outside of the motors to see if we can get an Alarm funcion as opposed to a stopped in the middle of the track WAITING for my cars final days
Old 06-03-2011, 10:44 PM
Tech Rookie

Originally Posted by david M
Hello, cobra racing, I ask you please, can you send me the 211 and USB 1.63, thank you for your Pro
email; [email protected]
Old 06-05-2011, 02:39 AM
Tech Adept

i was wondering if there is any where i can download the 1224 software from as i had a major pc incident and need this. i run the 211 software on my 13.5 but like to run the 1224 on my 17.5 hobbywing. have a new speedo for the 17.5 and need to upgrade the firmware. thanks jay
Old 06-05-2011, 05:37 AM
Tech Elite

Originally Posted by millbank
i was wondering if there is any where i can download the 1224 software from as i had a major pc incident and need this. i run the 211 software on my 13.5 but like to run the 1224 on my 17.5 hobbywing. have a new speedo for the 17.5 and need to upgrade the firmware. thanks jay
send me an email to [email protected] and i will send you the 1224

regards Angelo

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.