Wiki Posts
Search

Servo problem? Need help

Search this Thread

Old 03-30-2010, 11:27 PM
Tech Adept

Trader Rating: 22 (100%+)
Default Servo problem? Need help

Just got this MRS4 which is all stock off fleabay, anyways, Was excited to get it to work. And noticed that with reverse it just turns to the L then it goes back to neutral. I am having problem driving it anyways. And I am not sure what I am dealing with. I am newbie with troubleshooting so any help will be greatly appreciated. Thanks.
Old 03-31-2010, 09:12 AM
Tech Elite

Trader Rating: 17 (100%+)

Im not sure what you are trying to say, but it sounds like you are saying that when you use reverse the steering turns.
We will need a bit more info to help you here. Does forward operate normally? What electronics are in the car?
Old 03-31-2010, 10:10 AM
Tech Adept

yes, forward and turning left and right works but when reversing it automatically steers to the L. However, it just steers to the L by itself as well when going forward at times. I'm not at home right now and no access to the car. Thanks for trying to help.
Old 03-31-2010, 07:49 PM
Tech Elite

Trader Rating: 6 (100%+)

another thing is if u run or nitro or EP car. if possible do provide your car model. info on the Tx & Rx. the best if u got pic so easy for everyone to assist.
Old 03-31-2010, 08:13 PM
Tech Master

Trader Rating: 16 (100%+)

Originally Posted by yral5la5h
Just got this MRS4 which is all stock off fleabay, anyways, Was excited to get it to work. And noticed that with reverse it just turns to the L then it goes back to neutral. I am having problem driving it anyways. And I am not sure what I am dealing with. I am newbie with troubleshooting so any help will be greatly appreciated. Thanks.
Sounds like you plugged the servo in the wrong channel on your receiver.
Old 04-01-2010, 11:32 AM
Tech Adept

Got the chance to look at the car again this morning before work and it does steer to the L with forward and reverse.

BTW here's more info about the car its an HPI Micro RS4 all stock.
Checked the servo but can't get the name or brand all I can see is its made in malaysia. will try to remove things later tonight or get pictures.
Old 04-02-2010, 05:37 PM
Tech Adept

Got more information on the Servo, its NES 527, and I have a JR tx. Hope this helps, I am trying to add some pics but not letting me do it. thanks