Go Back  R/C Tech Forums > General Forums > Radio and Electronics
AIRTRONICS NEW 4CH RECEIVER/BROKEN >

AIRTRONICS NEW 4CH RECEIVER/BROKEN

AIRTRONICS NEW 4CH RECEIVER/BROKEN

Old 11-14-2007, 09:14 PM
Tech Adept

Default AIRTRONICS NEW 4CH RECEIVER/BROKEN

WHEN I FIRST GOT MY AIRTRONICS 2.4GHZ MODULE A RECEIVER THE CASE ON ONE OF THEM WAS BROKEN.AND THE OTHER BROKE WHEN I TRY TO CONNECT A SERVO. I CALL AIRTRONICS A 2 TO 3 MONTHS LATER THEY SENT ME NEW CASES, BUT I ALSO ORDER A FEW SPARES JUST IN CASE. BUT NOW I AM SICK A TIRED OF REPLACING CASES EVERY TIME OR EVERY OTHER TIME I RUN. I MUST OF WENT THROUGH 6 CASES BY NOW. IAM SURE IAM NOT THE ONLY ONE WITH THIS PROBLEM, AND AIRTRONICS NEED TO FIX IT ASAP. I LOVE THERE PRODUCTS BUT I WILL BE GOIN TO KO PROPO IF THEY CAN'T GET THIS FIX. IF YOU ARE HAVING THE SAME PROBLEM OR SOMETHING SIMILAIR POST IT HERE MAYBE IT WILL GET THERE ATTENTION
Old 11-14-2007, 09:47 PM
Tech Master

Trader Rating: 27 (100%+)

now that i got that over with where is the case cracking can you post pictures as i am getting the airtronics setup soon
Old 11-15-2007, 06:15 PM
Tech Adept

I'm pretty sure that if your case broke you could send it to Airtronics and they would replace it for you.