New- Team Powers Radon Pro V5-BT - Actinium V5 Teaser

Like Tree15Likes

New- Team Powers Radon Pro V5-BT - Actinium V5 Teaser

Old 04-02-2023, 06:53 AM
Tech Regular

Trader Rating: 8 (100%+)
Default 17.5 V5

Originally Posted by Bcollins82
Anyone know of a place in the US that has actinium V5 17.5's in stock yet? They popped up on the Team Powers USA site, but 17.5s were already gone when I noticed it.
- You could call or email TP USA and pre order....otherwise Outsiders RC In Australia should have the first delivery stock.
Old 04-05-2023, 07:13 AM
Tech Regular

Trader Rating: 27 (100%+)

Originally Posted by Bcollins82
Anyone know of a place in the US that has actinium V5 17.5's in stock yet? They popped up on the Team Powers USA site, but 17.5s were already gone when I noticed it.
I saw a few available at my local hobby shop on Monday. Not sure if they ship though.
Old 01-04-2024, 03:07 PM
Tech Regular

Default Radon V5BT 1S released

RADON V5 BT 200A Pro 1S Released
BEC 10amp !

(6V)
Old 03-16-2024, 01:21 PM
R/C Tech Elite Member

Trader Rating: 5 (100%+)

Hi all, curious about the Throttle Compress Rate. Does this just change the throttle curve so that the higher the percentage the more the throttle ramps in at lower throttle input? If I just want a linear throttle response is it best to leave this at 1%? Thanks.
Old 05-29-2024, 07:25 AM
Tech Regular

Originally Posted by ChocoTaco73
Hi all, curious about the Throttle Compress Rate. Does this just change the throttle curve so that the higher the percentage the more the throttle ramps in at lower throttle input? If I just want a linear throttle response is it best to leave this at 1%? Thanks.
Hello, IP is initial throttle curve/mix rate . Throttle compress is top end . So effectively 10% = Full throttle is achieved at %90. This is possible to achieve with transmitter settings but different feel. Frequency controls overall throttle feel. Eg smooth or aggressive.
ChocoTaco73 likes this.
Old 06-06-2024, 09:42 AM
R/C Tech Elite Member

Trader Rating: 5 (100%+)

Originally Posted by midse
Hello, IP is initial throttle curve/mix rate . Throttle compress is top end . So effectively 10% = Full throttle is achieved at %90. This is possible to achieve with transmitter settings but different feel. Frequency controls overall throttle feel. Eg smooth or aggressive.
Thanks midse for the explanation! So does your example of 10% throttle compress mean the throttle is still linear it's just that full throttle is now achieved with 90% throttle trigger input and 50% throttle is at 45% throttle trigger input? Or does the top end throttle ramp up quicker, say 50% - 90% throttle trigger input is now 50% - 100% throttle?
Old 06-20-2024, 07:37 AM
Tech Regular

Originally Posted by ChocoTaco73
Thanks midse for the explanation! So does your example of 10% throttle compress mean the throttle is still linear it's just that full throttle is now achieved with 90% throttle trigger input and 50% throttle is at 45% throttle trigger input? Or does the top end throttle ramp up quicker, say 50% - 90% throttle trigger input is now 50% - 100% throttle?
should still be linear- just 10% should be 90% =full throttle. You cN feel/see/hesr it on the brnch - especially when chsnging frequency