Hobbywing xr10 pro won't stop blinking red >

Hobbywing xr10 pro won't stop blinking red

Like Tree1Likes
  • 1 Post By gigaplex

Hobbywing xr10 pro won't stop blinking red

Old 04-22-2022, 04:05 AM
Tech Rookie

Default Hobbywing xr10 pro won't stop blinking red

It won't stop blinking red I can't get it to start to calibrate it just keeps blinking red. The servo responds and the esc does this with a freshly charged lipo. I'm new here I apologize if this isn't the place to ask questions like this . Thanks for your time
Old 04-22-2022, 04:43 AM
Tech Champion

Trader Rating: 2 (100%+)

Are you pressing and holding the power button for a few seconds to turn it on for calibration? It'll blink red when in blinky mode when it's running normally. You should hear beeping if it's in calibration mode.
glennhl likes this.
Old 04-25-2022, 06:32 AM
Tech Apprentice

Trader Rating: 4 (100%+)

Sounds like it is set in blinky mode which is fine. When calibrating esc, hold power for a couple seconds and you’ll here a beeping sound, then leave transmitter in neutral poison and press power button one time, then pull full throttle on transmitter and hold then press power button on esc again, and last you put transmitter to full reverse or brake and hold then press power button one last time and that should calibrate the unit. Light will blink red if in neutral position and once you start to move transmitter forward or reverse the light will start to flash green and go solid green at full throttle or full reverse/brake position. Hope this helps.