Like Tree2Likes
  • 1 Post By rc_user
  • 1 Post By neuraxon77

ULiHV batteries

Old 03-23-2022, 06:18 PM
Tech Regular

Trader Rating: 11 (100%+)
Questions?? ULiHV batteries

I was wondering how long until the next level of Lipo batteries were coming that'll charge over 4.35V.
I was reading the manual for the ISDT K4 charger, and it mentions specs for battery type ULiHV which charges to 4.45v.

I can't find ANY info regarding a ULiHV battery. Is it the next best thing coming soon?

billdelong likes this.
Old 03-24-2022, 01:25 AM
Tech Lord

Alhough LiPo is set to 4.2v as maximum voltage, actually the maximum limit is 4.35v. It would not surprise me if the 4.45 is within a safe maximum for LiHV.
Old 03-24-2022, 06:25 PM
Tech Rookie

Aliexpress have Gaoneng GNB 700mAh 80C 2S 7.8V 4.45V HV Lipo with pictures highlighting 4.45V.

I had to Google for that to find it, would link but I'm new here...

Shenzhen Grepow Battery Ltd list some 4.45V on their website under the menu Products/LiPo/High Voltage and they show some efficiency curves for 4.45V and list small capacity battery model numbers at the bottom of the page.

They appear to supply Gens ace according to their about page...

I found the same discharge curve and more info (and typos) on ampxcellbattery under the menu Solutions/High Voltage LiPo Battery 4.45V
rc_user likes this.