Go Back  R/C Tech Forums > General Forums > Radio and Electronics
Protek Graphione plus 4S (FIX and prevention) >

Protek Graphione plus 4S (FIX and prevention)

Like Tree4Likes
  • 1 Post By ctrenks
  • 2 Post By ctrenks
  • 1 Post By ctrenks

Protek Graphione plus 4S (FIX and prevention)

Old 05-18-2020, 11:06 AM
Tech Adept

Trader Rating: 12 (100%+)
Default Protek Graphione plus 4S (FIX and prevention)

So i have had 3 of these do the same, lose the connection on right side of the board, this usully throws one cell to hell if it happend in a race, and you can fix or i suggest prevent by adding some copper as in pics.

dms70 likes this.
Old 05-18-2020, 11:53 AM
Tech Adept

if you look close, you see there was no solder on the foil connecting the post, so all that current running on .2mm of copper! this pack had less than 10 runs on it.
billdelong and dms70 like this.
Old 05-19-2020, 11:11 AM
Tech Adept

I opened 4 others that have been working well, they all had solder flow across the entire section, still added some copper while I was in there. Amain is sending a replacement for the one pictured as they can see it was a defect. So in all I have 4 that are good, 3 that were bad, nearly 40% with bad manufacturing so be sure to check this if running them, Easy to open cases if you split the case on the short side oppositr the lugs with a flatblade (be carefull not to puncutr lipos, and twist, it willl open along the sides then you can pull apart. Then when re-assembling make sure to line up the balance port first then glue case back together
dms70 likes this.