Flysky GT2E Won't Bind >

Flysky GT2E Won't Bind

Flysky GT2E Won't Bind

Old 10-24-2019, 08:54 AM
Tech Regular

Trader Rating: 5 (100%+)
Default Flysky GT2E Won't Bind

Hi guys,

I just bought a brand new Flysky GT2E radio. I cannot get it to bind to the receiver. Here are the steps I take:

1. plug the binding tool into the top slot on the receiver
2. plug in the power connector from the ESC into the channel 2 slot
3. turn the ESC power on (it's plugged into a charged 2S LIPO)
4. while pressing down on the "bind" button on the radio, I turn the radio's power on

After this, the green light on the radio flashes, as does the red light on the receiver. It will not bind. The weird thing is, I have another Flysky GT2E that has worked perfectly for years and I tried to get the radio and receiver for that one to bind to the radio and receiver for the new one. Now, nothing works. My old GT2E won't even bind to it's origin receiver anymore! The batteries in these radios are new. Can anyone give me any advice on how to get these radios working? I've tried switching around slots on the receiver, etc, but nothing has worked.

Thanks
Old 10-24-2019, 03:52 PM
Tech Regular

Trader Rating: 5 (100%+)

The issue has been resolved. In a last ditch effort, I simply moved everything to a different part of my house. I was able to bind both sets after I did this, weird.
Old 10-26-2019, 04:31 PM
Tech Adept

I have heard that a wifi signal can interfere with the binding process. Had that happen wi9th a Spektrum radio once.