Wiki Posts
Search

Six 200 pains

Search this Thread

Old 10-12-2019, 02:19 PM
Tech Rookie

Default Six 200 pains

Hello all,

I have a arrma typhon with a srx200 receiver and I cannot get it to bind with my dx5. Here’s how I’ve tried
Put the bind plug into the bind port. Connect the battery. Turn on my typhon Receiver flashing red. Turn on radio and scrolled down to bind and push bind. Screen tells me the bind failed and the light goes out on the receiver. I’ve tried from 5 feet away. I tried the next room and I always get the same results.

If anyone can point me in the right direction or at least in a direction I will be your best friend for life.

Thanks,
Don
Old 10-12-2019, 03:25 PM
Tech Lord

https://www.spektrumrc.com/Products/...odID=SPMSRX200

Overview

The SRX200 is a 3 Channel 2.4GHz receiver that operates on the FHSS modulation. It is a low cost solution to upgrade your RC Cars, Trucks , or boats to the interference free world of 2.4GHz radio technology. Made for the STX2 Radio system (SPMSTX200) , users can expect a fast response and outstanding range with this budget friendly radio system. It is conformal coated to help prevent damage from water, dust and other elements. Features an extra-long antenna lead for easy and effective antenna placement.

NOTE: The STX2 and SRX200 utilize the FHSS 2.4GHz protocol and are NOT compatible with Spektrum DSM, DSM2 or DSMR transmitter or receivers.
Old 10-12-2019, 03:46 PM
Tech Rookie

Wow do I fill like an idiot now. Thank you. You just saved my a ton of waisted time on such an easy answer.
Old 10-12-2019, 05:52 PM
Tech Elite

srx200 is fhss dx5 is dsmr so its a no bind get a dsmr rx