Best cheap mod esc (2wd buggy)

Community
Wiki Posts
Search

Best cheap mod esc (2wd buggy)

Search this Thread

Old 08-16-2019, 12:12 PM
Tech Initiate

Right, I thought it might be useful to have an ESC that can run in both classes as long as it didn't jack up the price.
Old 08-16-2019, 01:32 PM
Tech Champion

Trader Rating: 33 (97%+)

Originally Posted by dboeren
Right, I thought it might be useful to have an ESC that can run in both classes as long as it didn't jack up the price.
I would not recommend a budget ESC if you plan to switch back and forth between classes.

I would reconsider the XERun Stock Spec 100A which offers multiple profiles so you get the max benefit of each profile without having to randomly guess what settings you need to make for each respective class when switching back and forth.
Old 08-17-2019, 02:30 PM
Tech Rookie

If you are just planning to club race, I have had no issues so far running the 10bl120. It works well for both mod and stock as stated and a dirt cheap price point. My other person preference option is the V3.1 120a, you can find them used for about 80 bucks and it gets you all the tuning options of the xerun series that got left out of the quicrun.