Go Back  R/C Tech Forums > General Forums > Radio and Electronics
Ko Propo EX-1 steering balance issue >

Ko Propo EX-1 steering balance issue

Ko Propo EX-1 steering balance issue

Old 01-20-2019, 02:18 AM
Tech Initiate

Default Ko Propo EX-1 steering balance issue

hi guys
been out of the rc scene for a while but getting back into 1/10 off road and bought a 2nd hand ko radio. Whilst I’ve got the basics sorted I’m struggling with the steering settings as they’re different to other radios I’ve had.
the balance as far as I can tell is the same independent epa left and right on other radios but I can’t seem to be able to get the cursor to move from left adjustment to right....I’ve tried everything I can think of but no success. On previous radios when you turn the wheel (or push the stick) to either left or right it moves the adjustment cursor to that steering direction for you to set the end points. On mine when you go to the steering balance page and press enter the left figure highlights so you can set that end but I can’t move it to the right hand steer figure.
manual is pretty sketchy to say the least so I was hoping for a bit of help here if possible...
many thanks
Old 01-20-2019, 02:39 AM
Tech Elite

the little wheel does that.
Old 01-20-2019, 03:12 AM
Tech Initiate

Thanks uk hardcore, yes I realise the scroll dial is used to change the value but it’s getting the cursor to go over to the right hand figure so I can adjust it!
Old 01-20-2019, 04:52 AM
Tech Elite

it does that too, when you change the valua and hit enter it then will change the position.