would like some help deciding on a new radio >

would like some help deciding on a new radio

would like some help deciding on a new radio

Old 01-08-2019, 12:40 PM
Tech Regular

Trader Rating: 7 (100%+)

Originally Posted by Mahjik View Post
You are missing the point.

However, I would make sure that whatever brand you go with, they will provide you the level of support you desire for a discontinued product. I will wager you will see the grass isn't greener (for that scenario).
i understand what you are trying to say. you are trying to say that none of them would help me. i cant/wont speculate if that is true or not. what i can say as fact, was spektrum would not help me. therefore they have permanently lost me as a customer. Yes, lost me for life over a cheap 30 part. I am sure they dont care that they are losing 1 customer, who some might consider being unreasonable. I work very hard for my money, and i will not support a company that offered me such terrible customer service.

btw, i have also thrown the 4grs into the mix. its way more expensive vs what i wanted to spend, but i love the idea of going back to a stick radio. i am buying a cheapo 10 dollar stick radio to see how it feels to drive a stick radio after 30 years of not driving a stick radio. i cant find any local stores that sell the 4grs for me to see how it feels in my hand. i know it wont be a 1 to 1 comparison, but it will be close enough