Feedback wanted on the Ko Propo EX-RR >

Feedback wanted on the Ko Propo EX-RR

Feedback wanted on the Ko Propo EX-RR

Old 10-07-2018, 12:33 AM
Tech Addict

Trader Rating: 9 (100%+)
Default Feedback wanted on the Ko Propo EX-RR

Hey Guys!

Hope everyone is doing well, I have been racing for a while now, have run a few brands of radios in this time. My favorite radio I had ran in the early days was the KO EX-10 Eurus, it was great comfort wise and did everything I needed, I wish i had not gotten rid of the radio. Anyhow currently I have the M12S, and it's a badass radio, really good...Super fast, even feels good in the hand, problem is in the long nitro mains that I run outdoor, I have a tendency to let the radio hang low bending my wrist and in a long 25,30,45 or even hour mains my hand gets locked up and numb...And I have found to do exactly the same even running 1/10 in the winter and it has to be simply to the weight of the radio. When people drive you don't focus on holding the weight up, so it drops. I really have been looking long and hard at the EX-RR, and would like to know for those that have it, how good it is, how you guys like it and for anyone with the same habit as me, how it helps to fight this little radio holding habit. I think this radio is going to be my next radio, but just want to see what those that own it have to say about it. I know Ko Propo quality is top notch. Thanks for the feedback guys!
Old 10-07-2018, 09:30 PM
Tech Addict

If you like Ko Propo, the EX-RR is the one to get because after the EX-10, the EX-1 came, which was cool but few factory drivers used it and most ended up using the mid-range EX-2 because of the lighter, less top heavy design. THe EX-RR is an EX-2 just the high-performance version.
Old 10-08-2018, 02:06 AM
Jed
Tech Initiate

I am presently using the KO-Propo EX-RR and to be honest the menu drop drown functions are pretty straight forward and easy to access. I have never had a reliability issue with KO Propo products hence I have always stayed with the brand every since the old classic EX-1 Mars which used crystals. So go for it and you will like the carbon fibre finish and as with all Ko products their quality are top notch!
Old 10-08-2018, 03:46 AM
Tech Adept

KoPropo is highly underrated at the moment. Im using the Ex1 KIY after using the Helios for many years. never had problems , all functions I need .
Old 10-09-2018, 02:40 PM
Tech Addict

Trader Rating: 9 (100%+)

Thanks guys! Time to get an EX-RR!
Old 10-12-2018, 03:15 PM
Tech Adept

great decision. you wont be disappointed
Old 01-17-2019, 07:50 AM
Tech Regular

Trader Rating: 18 (100%+)

Great Radio. I upgraded from a EX-10 Eurus after 8 years. Module started failing and rebinding every time was a pain in the butt. The new radio is much lighter and faster, but did take some getting used to. Only knock is that I don't like the battery configuration. Looking through forums now for lipo mod to fit inside the grip. If anyone has a link please share.
Old 01-17-2019, 08:07 AM
Tech Regular

Trader Rating: 18 (100%+)

Originally Posted by luvtorun View Post
Great Radio. I upgraded from a EX-10 Eurus after 8 years. Module started failing and rebinding every time was a pain in the butt. The new radio is much lighter and faster, but did take some getting used to. Only knock is that I don't like the battery configuration. Looking through forums now for lipo mod to fit inside the grip. If anyone has a link please share.

That was easy- not in the grip, but in the stand.

https://www.absolutehobbyz.com/KO-Pr..._p_503996.html