Go Back  R/C Tech Forums > General Forums > Radio and Electronics
LOSI mini 8ight T Beeping ESC help >

LOSI mini 8ight T Beeping ESC help

LOSI mini 8ight T Beeping ESC help

Old 07-15-2018, 10:33 PM
Tech Regular

Default LOSI mini 8ight T Beeping ESC help

So my ESC ( Stock ) on my losi mini 8 t is beeping when i turn it on and gold the set button to change battery types. Not sure what the issue is but i also dont get any receiver funtion at all any more ??? what could it be ?
Old 07-17-2018, 04:27 PM
Tech Regular

No one have any idea what the issue could be ??
Old 07-18-2018, 12:41 PM
Tech Regular

Originally Posted by D3mOnIcRc8e View Post
No one have any idea what the issue could be ??

I seem to recall my stock Dynamite ESC doing something similar when I had my DB. It could be fried, but double check that it's plugged into the correct port on the receiver. Have you tried recalibrating? It could be stuck in calibration mode too, which will beep until you press the SET button. But you have to do some steps in specific sequences. Check the manual and it goes through the procedure. Horizon is also pretty good about helping too if you call them.
Old 07-18-2018, 09:49 PM
Tech Regular

Originally Posted by racknpinion View Post
I seem to recall my stock Dynamite ESC doing something similar when I had my DB. It could be fried, but double check that it's plugged into the correct port on the receiver. Have you tried recalibrating? It could be stuck in calibration mode too, which will beep until you press the SET button. But you have to do some steps in specific sequences. Check the manual and it goes through the procedure. Horizon is also pretty good about helping too if you call them.
i believe it might be dead, it was after a crash that this happened and now it wont turn back on, receiver is fine just like it was when it was working, i unplugged the motor in case it was a motor issue and it still does it. when i start it up to get into the set up thats when it just beeps and does not stop. when i turn it on regular it just contently blinks red but i have not response to anything.
Old 07-19-2018, 10:45 PM
Tech Regular

Originally Posted by D3mOnIcRc8e View Post
i believe it might be dead, it was after a crash that this happened and now it wont turn back on, receiver is fine just like it was when it was working, i unplugged the motor in case it was a motor issue and it still does it. when i start it up to get into the set up thats when it just beeps and does not stop. when i turn it on regular it just contently blinks red but i have not response to anything.

Bummer. Yeah, it could be toast, but I’d still suggest calling Horizon to see what they say. They have always been super helpful and if it’s a new car, they may even send out a free replacement. Wouldn’t hurt to call. I always get better results that vs. email.
Old 07-24-2018, 03:38 PM
Tech Regular

Yeah i had got it used about a year and a half ago, so no such luck, they said they could repair it, but i decided to upgrade to the

NEW Traxxas 3370 Velineon VXL-3m Waterproof ESC w/ 380 Brushless Motor