R/C Tech Forums

R/C Tech Forums (https://www.rctech.net/forum/)
-   Radio and Electronics (https://www.rctech.net/forum/radio-electronics-137/)
-   -   Sanwa M17- New TOTL Pistol (https://www.rctech.net/forum/radio-electronics/1015575-sanwa-m17-new-totl-pistol.html)

choisan 04-11-2018 04:05 AM

Sanwa M17- New TOTL Pistol
 
It shows up in Shizuoka Hobby Show today. May10, 2018, Yeah. Pics from rcmonkey
https://3.bp.blogspot.com/-1w9anidFA..._180510_20.jpg
https://4.bp.blogspot.com/-Ri6uyS9Gk..._180510_22.jpg
https://2.bp.blogspot.com/-o927OBsQf..._180510_21.jpg
https://2.bp.blogspot.com/-eUTDvJ50-..._180510_23.jpg
https://1.bp.blogspot.com/-pu1uEc-IP..._180510_24.jpg
https://4.bp.blogspot.com/-Xq83iySwr..._180510_28.jpg
https://4.bp.blogspot.com/-6IMVHbXjW..._180510_27.jpg

choisan 04-11-2018 04:07 AM

time to sell the M12.
M12 has had so many versions; Standard, Gold, RS, Piano Finish, S
I have subsequently had almost all except RS. Was i crazy? I think so.

aidil839 04-12-2018 01:36 AM


Originally Posted by choisan (Post 15207029)
time to sell the M12.
M12 has had so many versions; Standard, Gold, RS, Piano Finish, S
I have subsequently had almost all except RS. Was i crazy? I think so.

Since you have tried almost all of m12 version, is there any huge different between M12 and M12S especially in term of response?

choisan 04-12-2018 05:24 AM

i am using the sanwa srg series servo so as to run the fastest response mode, i could tell the difference in response. in my ep touring car, i have to turn the steering response curve down.
if you don't own a m12 and planned to get one, get m12s.
if you would prefer to wait, i would get a m17.
from the previous experience, m17 will have several version of finishing,.......

let's see what does it look like and features? but the price will be as high as 7px, color tft screen is probably a must

buggybattle 04-12-2018 03:44 PM


Originally Posted by choisan (Post 15207804)
i am using the sanwa srg series servo so as to run the fastest response mode, i could tell the difference in response. in my ep touring car, i have to turn the steering response curve down.
if you don't own a m12 and planned to get one, get m12s.
if you would prefer to wait, i would get a m17.
from the previous experience, m17 will have several version of finishing,.......

let's see what does it look like and features? but the price will be as high as 7px, color tft screen is probably a must

I have my speed setting at -44 on my srg servo. SSR is good stuff :)

choisan 04-13-2018 07:18 PM

i also wonder if the latest 481, 482 receivers were ok with M17?

DirkW 04-15-2018 12:06 PM


Originally Posted by choisan (Post 15209014)
i also wonder if the latest 481, 482 receivers were ok with M17?

Very likely, yes. The M12 supported many older receivers as well. I cannot imagine Sanwa dropping support for their (so far) current receivers with the next transmitter - customers would be outraged.

choisan 04-18-2018 10:51 PM

But the current line up of receivers are on sales in Japan now. Talking about $50 for a no box pack.

GrandeGixxer 04-20-2018 04:20 PM

Saw today that the M17 will be debuted with the 491 telemetry receiver.

buggybattle 04-21-2018 12:32 AM

Here is all the info from sanwa

SANWA

This online shop in japan is stating june/july release
http://www.rakuseimodel.co.jp/onlineshop/

gee-dub 04-21-2018 01:27 AM

Full retail USD pricing @current exchange rate (rounded):
Radio + 1 receiver: $717
Additional model 491 receiver: $149

Looking forward to seeing pics.

DirkW 04-21-2018 12:47 PM


Originally Posted by buggybattle (Post 15213570)
Here is all the info from sanwa

SANWA


Ok, and it says FH5, FH4 and FH3. So, while there will be a new generation of receivers (FH5), the current 471, 472, 481 and 482 models (FH4) will all still be supported.

captain america 04-21-2018 01:11 PM


Originally Posted by buggybattle (Post 15213570)
This online shop in japan is stating june/july release
ラジコン専門店 洛西モデル オンラインショッピング  

Significantly less than MSRP too!

choisan 04-22-2018 04:00 AM

saw this shop in japan, it always one of the cheapest shops there.
Yen 49000, not cheap M12s replacement

choisan 04-24-2018 07:31 AM

price high as that, who will upgrade to M17?


All times are GMT -7. It is currently 09:17 AM.

Powered By: vBulletin v3.9.3.6
Copyright ゥ 2018 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.