Wiki Posts
Search
Like Tree2Likes

Zeee Lipo Battery 14.8V 80C 6500mAh $68bucks

Search this Thread

Old 10-20-2017, 05:18 PM
Tech Initiate

Default Zeee Lipo Battery 14.8V 80C 6500mAh $68bucks

Anyone try these batteries? I'm tempted - price/performance is ideal but not many reviews.

I picked up some genace 4S 50C 5K mah batteries and looking for a battery with a bit more kick.

Cant post the link but you can search these on Amazon and they will popup.
Old 10-27-2017, 05:46 AM
Tech Regular

Trader Rating: 1 (100%+)

I'm in the same boat, there's a shorty lipo out there for $36.99 that claims 4600mAh and 100C! Can't find much on them though.
Old 10-27-2017, 08:29 AM
Tech Initiate

Originally Posted by FastGT94
I'm in the same boat, there's a shorty lipo out there for $36.99 that claims 4600mAh and 100C! Can't find much on them though.
The problem is that these vendors can claim anything but w/out user reviews it's impossible to tell if it's a 100c or 35c. Guess I'll pass for now.
Old 10-27-2017, 09:21 AM
Tech Rookie

If you are talking about the ones from Juice I can tell you I have been running them for about a year now in a 22sct with 7.5 motor and they are not swelling. As far as the 100c claim, I cant answer but I do have more power than the guys running genace, flureon and SMC batteries with same turn motors.

I too have a fast 94GT. 70mm turbo on a stroked 5.0 with AFR heads. Hence my name.

Last edited by Badsn95; 10-27-2017 at 09:28 AM. Reason: double post
Old 10-27-2017, 09:28 AM
Tech Rookie

If you are talking about the ones from Juice I can tell you I have been running them for about a year now in a 22sct with 7.5 motor and they are not swelling. As far as the 100c claim, I cant answer but I do have more power than the guys running genace, flureon and SMC batteries with same turn motors.

I too have a fast 94GT. 70mm turbo on a stroked 5.0 with AFR heads. Hence my name.
Old 10-27-2017, 10:03 AM
Tech Initiate

These are the ones I was referring to -

Zeee Lipo Battery 14.8V 80C 6500mAh Hard Case for RC Car Boat Truck Airplane

https://www.amazon.com/Battery-14-8V...ywords=4s+lipo
Old 10-27-2017, 10:09 AM
Tech Elite

Trader Rating: 39 (100%+)

Originally Posted by terrainx
These are the ones I was referring to -

Zeee Lipo Battery 14.8V 80C 6500mAh Hard Case for RC Car Boat Truck Airplane

https://www.amazon.com/Battery-14-8V...ywords=4s+lipo
You're probably better off going with SMC batteries. They are roughly the same price and the quality is well revered on this forum.
Old 10-27-2017, 05:23 PM
Tech Initiate

Originally Posted by EbbTide
You're probably better off going with SMC batteries. They are roughly the same price and the quality is well revered on this forum.
SMC seems a bit flaky based on their inventory/product here one day and gone the next. I have been looking at batteries on their site and an hour later the web page disappears and they no longer have that battery type. It seems like a new/start-up business that is trying to see what will sell but has no intention to stock standard a set of standard models (think Costco... if you see something you love- buy it because you may never see it again). Kinda a pain when you want to standardize on sets of batteries, but some now and later want a matched set.

Having said that -- I really want to try their 4S 9.2KMAH batteries but i'm not sure they will fit anything but my 1/5 scale.
Old 10-27-2017, 05:32 PM
Tech Champion

Trader Rating: 1 (100%+)

Does battery cell ir directly relate to an accurate c rating?

I like smc batteries, but lately they haven't had much in stock that peaks my interest. I think the batteries I liked said available for pre-order. In the past when smc has batteries I like in stock I buy a few of them.
Old 10-27-2017, 05:42 PM
Tech Elite

SMC seems a bit flaky based on their inventory/product here one day and gone the next. I have been looking at batteries on their site and an hour later the web page disappears and they no longer have that battery type. It seems like a new/start-up business that is trying to see what will sell but has no intention to stock standard a set of standard models (think Costco... if you see something you love- buy it because you may never see it again). Kinda a pain when you want to standardize on sets of batteries, but some now and later want a matched set.

Having said that -- I really want to try their 4S 9.2KMAH batteries but i'm not sure they will fit anything but my 1/5 scale.
I can tell you for sure they are anything but a startup. They are US based and the reason stock is out on some products is because the owner needs to build a certain amount of pre orders on certain batteries in order to get them to you for the price he does. There is usually always a battery option in stock that can be used granted sometimes the pack you really want is stuck on pre order for a while. I can guarantee you their batteries are not run of the mill though and their customer service is top notch. Whether you buy one of their motors, ESC's or batteries, they have you covered.
Old 10-27-2017, 05:45 PM
Tech Initiate

Originally Posted by EbbTide
I can tell you for sure they are anything but a startup. They are US based and the reason stock is out on some products is because the owner needs to build a certain amount of pre orders on certain batteries in order to get them to you for the price he does. There is usually always a battery option in stock that can be used granted sometimes the pack you really want is stuck on pre order for a while. I can guarantee you their batteries are not run of the mill though and their customer service is top notch. Whether you buy one of their motors, ESC's or batteries, they have you covered.
Nice to hear and now it makes sense and DAMN I will most likely need to pick up a set of the 9200's - DOH.

Would love to know if anyone has figured out a way to run these in an Arrma Outcast. I'm sure they will fit my DBXLE but would be nice to have a set of 4S that I can multi-use.

True Spec Premium 14.8V 9200mAh 186Amps/90C with G10 plates
Old 10-27-2017, 05:49 PM
Tech Elite

Nice to hear and now it makes sense and DAMN I will most likely need to pick up a set of the 9200's - DOH.

Would love to know if anyone has figured out a way to run these in an Arrma Outcast. I'm sure they will fit my DBXLE but would be nice to have a set of 4S that I can multi-use.

Anything is possible with a dremel and time That being said, their 6700mah 4s battery would be pretty dang good as well. I've used them many years ago when I had proper 1/8 cars. Though they were older versions of course
Old 10-27-2017, 06:24 PM
Tech Master

Trader Rating: 8 (100%+)

I bought one of their 2s 7200mah packs back in the spring and I've been pretty happy with it. It's worked great in my Tekno SCT410.3. Takes a full charge, no puffing and plenty of punch.

I've been tempted to pick up their shorty pack. For $37 or whatever, its worth the risk. If it sucks, I'll just give it to my kids.

Does anyone know if there is any relationship between Zeee and SMC? The Zeee pack I have is constructed very similarly to some of the SMC packs I have. I also noticed that SMC was selling some of Zeee's flight packs a few months ago.
Old 03-04-2019, 04:57 PM
Tech Champion

Trader Rating: 102 (100%+)

SO, to chime in here and bump these great batteries. This is now what my son and I run. We do not overcharge the batteries, and they are well maintained. We run their 2S & 4S packs and may start to run 3S in 1/8 2wd Pan.

They are rather inexpensive and have held up like a champ. No Puffing or anything (as stated we do not overcharge our batteries, but maintain them).

Prior to These I ran Orion, Trinity and SMC

Here is my 1/8 SL with their 2S Pack
Old 03-04-2019, 06:41 PM
Tech Apprentice

To add here, I got one of their 4S hard case batteries and on the first crash the case shattered bad. The hard case was super thin and brittle. I pulled out the cells and wrapped them up good and the battery is still fine.

Works great, just lacking a quality build/feel.

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.