tire qs

Old 07-21-2017, 10:33 PM
Tech Adept

Default tire qs

What is the difference between trinity red dot traction conditioner and the white dot one? I know they are both for conditioning, cleaning and traction but why the color difference? Thanks
Old 07-25-2017, 07:24 AM
Tech Adept

Originally Posted by losibarry View Post
What is the difference between trinity red dot traction conditioner and the white dot one? I know they are both for conditioning, cleaning and traction but why the color difference? Thanks
I take it no one uses traction conditioning anymore??
Old 07-27-2017, 10:24 AM

Trader Rating: 21 (100%+)

I know more tracks where tire sauce is banned than not but with Trinity, any difference is often indecipherable anyway. Back when sauce was a thing in my area, the local track would get a batch of their black dot wherein different bottles in the same shipment would have different coloration, smell, etc. so good luck trying to figure out what's different when there's supposed to be one.

If you absolutely have to use sauce at your local track, I'd look towards one of the specialty brands for that, i.e. SXT, Sticky Kicks, etc. and experiment within their product lines.
Old 07-30-2017, 08:59 PM
Tech Adept

Originally Posted by MarkA View Post
I know more tracks where tire sauce is banned than not but with Trinity, any difference is often indecipherable anyway. Back when sauce was a thing in my area, the local track would get a batch of their black dot wherein different bottles in the same shipment would have different coloration, smell, etc. so good luck trying to figure out what's different when there's supposed to be one.

If you absolutely have to use sauce at your local track, I'd look towards one of the specialty brands for that, i.e. SXT, Sticky Kicks, etc. and experiment within their product lines.
Thanks for the info, Since I posted this I exsperimented with red and white and spoke to trinty tech support,they say red is more bite but my exsperiment clearly proved that white has more bite at least with my foam tires