Go Back  R/C Tech Forums > General Forums > Racing Forum
Carolina R/C Complex >

Carolina R/C Complex

Carolina R/C Complex

Old 08-10-2006, 12:04 PM
Tech Champion

Trader Rating: 42 (100%+)

will my touring car be legal for a week of Oval racing ....
Old 08-10-2006, 02:42 PM
Tech Regular

Trader Rating: 17 (100%+)

Originally Posted by John Tag
Brian my plans for this winter are just that Oval and Touring with a lot of focus next season Oval ar Easley come fall Greenvile Tenn... Already got my RIP car fron Ozzy Ordered...
Sweet! I'm looking forward to the rug as well in the fall. I'm sure I'll see you at Greeneville at least a few times. Hopefully make the Ovalmasters in November. Look forward to running with you on the Easley oval as well.

BC
Old 10-21-2007, 07:37 PM
Tech Regular

Trader Rating: 14 (100%+)
Default New addition to the Complex - "Carolina Bull-Ring"

"Carolina Bull-Ring" is the new name of THE Dirt Oval track.

1/10th scale 2wd, Gas and Electric Late Models,

1/10th scale 4wd, Gas and Electric Late Models,

1/10th scale SPRINT Cars,

1/18th scale Open Body class,

1/8th scale 4wd Gas Late Model.

Subject to change but mostly subject to participation. EDMs will be allowed, at least in the beginning.

FREE Open Practice to begin NOV 17th, Saturday Evening, After regularly sceduled Paved Oval program. Get your cars, tune them up and brang them.

Lots an' lots-O-more stuff/info to come. And as always subject to change depending on wut the drivers want. Tonight we got the inside wall and the "Loop" buried, this week we will be working on the outside wall and then the fence (three feet off the wall) and all of the other little things that will be needed. Rest assured we are making progress.

http://www.carolinarc.com/
Old 11-01-2007, 07:32 PM
Tech Regular

For those of you that are interested:

there are new pix of the Dirt Oval (Progress) posted. I reversed the order of them to allow easier veiwing of the most recent Pix. Follow this link: http://www.carolinarc.com/Dirt%20Oval/Pics/index.htm

POD
Old 11-13-2007, 05:36 PM
Tech Regular

One new Picture has been added. So what, You say? It's the picture of the completed track. Sod is in the In-field; dirt is on the track; parking is accessable (around the back of the track) AND cars have been round & round.

2007 NOV 17th is the official date for opening it up for practice (after the Paved Oval program)(about 5 or 6:00 PM) and we're looking to have a great time. Come by and see for yourselves.

POD

Last edited by PlainOleDave; 09-25-2008 at 01:18 PM.
Old 11-20-2007, 05:16 PM
Tech Regular

"Rumor Control" says last Saturday evening was very successful. Lots-O-new and old faces coming out off the woodwork. SO...

Open Practice for Friday night and Saturday evening (after Paved Oval Program) AND Racing on Sunday (Nov 25th) starting at 2:00PM. If you're ready to DO the dirt thingy, brang it!!!

POD
Old 12-24-2007, 01:05 PM
Tech Regular

We ARE Racing next weekend (2007 Dec. 29 & 30) but rain looks like it wants to interfear so the plan is to Use Tuesday as the rain date (back-up). If we can race on the regular days then we will use Tuesday as a Practice day.

The whole idea is to git to play wif all our new toys.

I would also like to say that the Carolina RC Complex is here for the racers and bashers alike AND extend a Sincere "Thank You" to all RC'ers that come and support the Complex and Hobby Connection.

Merry CHRISTmas and a Happy New Year To All and to all a Good Race.
POD
Old 01-05-2008, 06:34 PM
Tech Regular

Schedule Change ! ! ! We are running the Bull-Ring on Saturday, Jan 12th and the Carolina Speedway on Sunday, Jan 13th. A chance for those that cannot make it on the regular schedule, Now's your chance to do some racing on the track of your choice, for a change.
This is just for the next weekend and should not B misunderstood to B anything but a special weekend.
So if you just couldn't make it on the day we usually run, please make an effort to come on out and try out the racing at Carolina RC Complex, on the track that say you can't race on because of our schedule. This weekend there is no excuse, "Brang it!"
POD