R/C Tech Forums

R/C Tech Forums (https://www.rctech.net/forum/)
-   Racing Forum (https://www.rctech.net/forum/racing-forum-6/)
-   -   WTF Rick Hohwart (https://www.rctech.net/forum/racing-forum/89632-wtf-rick-hohwart.html)

Bobby J 11-06-2005 11:22 AM

WTF Rick Hohwart

Team Orion has gone postal DICK Hohwart has dunn the triple double run off one more worker Greg Hodapp has been let go do to some very bad managment .....Good luck Greg ,now all we need is to get DEREK out of the worst run motor companies in the U.S.A ...

Josh Numan 11-06-2005 11:45 AM

If i lived in Riverside ide be about as bitter as you too.

King of B Main 11-06-2005 03:18 PM

what the hell Howart, GREG HODAPP is bad ass.

Art Garfunkel 11-06-2005 07:04 PM

Looks like Charlie A got a new profile... :lol: :lol:

Hodapp 11-06-2005 07:44 PM

Rick is just confused.

Let just say that I want to race more and Rick wasn't willing to let me do that.
I want to do good and be more competetive on a more consistant basis.....and to do that I need more time to go race.........I told him that I was gonna go to the GP World Cup and pay my own ticket since ORION EUOPE had already got my hotel room........I was gonna pay for my ticket myself and go on my own time without pay..................Well....apparantely that was not an option..........I was let go and my sponsorship was terminated...........painfull slap in the face for all the work I did..................I guess I really did not make that big of a difference when I was there busting my butt working........or at least that is what this whole situation has made me feel like.........Oh well.............Time for a new Challenge.................

wyd 11-06-2005 07:47 PM

Originally Posted by Hodapp
Rick is just confused.

Let just say that I want to race more and Rick wasn't willing to let me do that.
I want to do good and be more competetive on a more consistant basis.....and to do that I need more time to go race.........I told him that I was gonna go to the GP World Cup and pay my own ticket since ORION EUOPE had already got my hotel room........I was gonna pay for my ticket myself and go on my own time without pay..................Well....apparantely that was not an option..........I was let go and my sponsorship was terminated...........painfull slap in the face for all the work I did..................I guess I really did not make that big of a difference when I was there busting my butt working........or at least that is what this whole situation has made me feel like.........Oh well.............Time for a new Challenge.................

I'm not sure it matters as you will have no problems hooking up with a great team!!!!!!!!! Your results speak volumes as you get it done. :nod:

tc3 racer sc 11-06-2005 07:58 PM

Rick is just confused.

both of you seem to work well at the nats in the pits together laugh/ talk but i guess it business well i feel u can find another good motor battery team hey go to check point seems like other big names going there :nod:

mikus 11-07-2005 01:41 PM

Rick is just confused.

Greg, as mentioned above, you are truely a world class driver and Im sure you will not have a problem finding your way onto a new and possibly better team!!!! :nod:

Good luck to you and your future, keep em spinnin!!! :tire: :tire: :tire: :tire:

Mike

King of B Main 11-07-2005 04:50 PM

howart your a dick, its not like you dont know Greg is a pro driver and he needs to race to stay competitive and he's racing your shit too. Hodapp kick his ass.

Rick Hohwart 11-07-2005 04:59 PM

Yep I am a dick.

Tacoma 11-07-2005 05:57 PM

That sucks bro. I'll get you some batteries!

Mr.B 11-08-2005 07:28 AM

I hear that TRINITY is hiring greg h. :lol:

Randy Caster 11-08-2005 08:17 PM

Team Evo!!!!!! Whaaassssuuuupppppp!!!!!

Randy Caster 11-08-2005 08:51 PM

I guess I forgot to log out of that computer, thanks guys!

Hodapp 11-08-2005 10:40 PM

Originally Posted by Randy Caster
I guess I forgot to log out of that computer, thanks guys!

Man!! Any excuse to rack up more posts......huh......Tech Lord!!!!