Chad Segner Racing 2014

Community
Wiki Posts
Search

Chad Segner Racing 2014

Search this Thread

Old 01-28-2014, 05:42 PM
Suspended

Negative. the thing with me is if I loose I loose. I have been to over 62 tracks and raced with team drivers and local guys. I beat a lot of people and I have been beaten a bunch but in the end I always have a smile on my face. you see I am a good racer both on and off the track. Maybe you and Chad can come to my track down here called Badlands RC supercross. we have a big race coming up in April. If your gonna be a Motorama then lets put up some cash and see who is better.
Old 01-29-2014, 05:10 AM
Tech Regular

Trader Rating: 3 (100%+)

Originally Posted by Eastcoastpro
Negative. the thing with me is if I loose I loose. I have been to over 62 tracks and raced with team drivers and local guys. I beat a lot of people and I have been beaten a bunch but in the end I always have a smile on my face. you see I am a good racer both on and off the track. Maybe you and Chad can come to my track down here called Badlands RC supercross. we have a big race coming up in April. If your gonna be a Motorama then lets put up some cash and see who is better.
Wow sorry all that talking to you bored me to sleep, Hey can we do this again tonight it worked better then the pills. AND WHO CARES IF YOUR BETTER
Old 01-29-2014, 01:29 PM
Super Moderator

Trader Rating: 31 (100%+)

"eastcoastpro". instead of bagging on someone else maybe you should post all your career highlights with your name included. If you can't do that I'll move you to another section of this forum.
Old 01-29-2014, 02:09 PM
Tech Adept

Trader Rating: 7 (100%+)

Originally Posted by racer1812
"eastcoastpro". instead of bagging on someone else maybe you should post all your career highlights with your name included. If you can't do that I'll move you to another section of this forum.
whats up with him, what a ....
not you racer1812
Old 01-29-2014, 02:33 PM
Suspended

Bagging...not sure what you mean. I am a decent driver and by no means the best out there. I asked a pro meaning spider since this is his page a few questions. As a pro and a supporter and a promoter of different companies and products i wanted him to answer some questions. I want to be a pro one day and I am at this point unsure how to become one. So I would like the pro to answer them for me. It is obvious that a few of you have nothing better to do then to jump in on someones forum and give your two cents. He is a pro and is suppose to answer questions from the public.
Old 01-29-2014, 02:36 PM
Suspended

Spider please answer this for me
What help exactly is are you providing the RC community? you can't set up your own car, you can't solder, you can't set a gear mesh, you can't set-up your own electronics correctly and you can't drive. With the internet I can find all the info I ever need on a product. So tell me again what value are you providing!?

Please mr. Spider/pro.....can y
Old 01-29-2014, 02:37 PM
Suspended

Answer that and I am done
Old 01-29-2014, 02:41 PM
Tech Master

Trader Rating: 7 (89%+)
Talking Funny!!!

Originally Posted by spider882009
No I am not a pro! I am Sponsored by Viper R/C Solutions, Hy-Traction Juice, and Colonial Motor Mart. I love the hobby and love to race all over the country. I love to race 4wd Short Course. By far my favorite!!! Where all you heading to race this year?

I am planning on Motorama, Psycho Nitro Blast, AMS 5.0, and Race Against Cancer this year. Plus a couple others. Im craving summer to come right now. The 3.0 is ready to burn fuel... Funny it was my only good result last year in a big race. I got 2nd. And I wasn't even driving my own.

FUNNY!!! I posted this on the very first page of the forum!!!

Again I thank everyone for there support!!! Yes I'm out here in front of the entire world!!! I will continue to race hard and help the people that need it!!! Again I thank all my sponsors!!!
Old 01-29-2014, 02:49 PM
Suspended

Why cant you answer?
Old 01-29-2014, 02:49 PM
Suspended

Answer Mr Chad Segner
Old 01-29-2014, 03:07 PM
Tech Master

Trader Rating: 7 (89%+)

I provide someone a great day at the track to race, talk, marshall, cook, and hang out with. You can come to Motorama and take a look at my set ups. I program all my own electronics and I also solder very good!!! I had a very good teacher!!! You can check all that out. I can see that you have never been around me or raced with me!!! I'm sorry that I have caused you so much grief in figuring out how to bully me. My 22SCT has a superb setup on it that is only mine... To the point I make my own parts for the vehicle now. Please enjoy racing!!! I know I enjoy and love the Hobby!!! Racing Toy cars is one of the best part of my life.
Old 01-29-2014, 05:00 PM
Tech Elite

What kind of cell phone you have? I am looking for some drivers to use and promote my cases and website.
Old 01-29-2014, 05:10 PM
Suspended

http://nebula.wsimg.com/a6036c6bdd6e...&alloworigin=1
Is this with a good setup?
Old 01-29-2014, 07:19 PM
Tech Elite

The cell phone case question was a serious question. Please let me know the answer. You can PM or or post here. thanks
Old 01-29-2014, 07:20 PM
Suspended

Hey Homer....what is this about.
http://www.rctech.net/forum/electric...-c-racing.html

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.