Go Back  R/C Tech Forums > General Forums > Racing Forum
Trying to gauge interest in R/C Drag Racing in South Central PA & surrounding areas. >

Trying to gauge interest in R/C Drag Racing in South Central PA & surrounding areas.

Trying to gauge interest in R/C Drag Racing in South Central PA & surrounding areas.

Old 06-23-2005, 07:58 AM
Tech Regular

Trader Rating: 8 (100%+)
Default Trying to gauge interest in R/C Drag Racing in South Central PA & surrounding areas.

As the title states, I知 trying to find out how much, if any, interest there is in the South Central PA and surrounding areas for R/C Drag Racing. I知 in the process of building a car right now, a .21 Pro Mod, and I would like to find some fellow R/C Drag Racers, or people interested in R/C Drag Racing, in the area. Let me know you are out there by replying to this thread, by sending me a PM or by email. R/C Drag Racing looks like a great segment within the hobby and there are classes available for all types of cars and trucks.
Old 06-21-2006, 10:12 AM
Tech Regular

Trader Rating: 8 (100%+)

Wow, almost exactly one year since I first posted this. Anyway, I'm going to bump this back up to the top, as my interest in R/C Drag Racing has returned. Take a look at these links for more info on the organizations behind R/C Drag Racing, the many classes available and a few of the Manufacturers of Drag Racing specific cars.
RODS Sanctioning Body
IMDRA Sanctioning Body
R/C Drags General RC Drag Racing site
Team Walbern Car Mfg.
Grand Motorsports Car Mfg.
Litespeed Engineering Car Mfg.
Old 06-28-2006, 10:39 AM
Tech Initiate

Default IMDRA Forum RC drag Racing

DougC

Hello, from California. I've seen your name on forums.

Try posting on our www.imdra.com Forum in Division #1 and ask there. You will probably get more responses there.

We are growing RC drag racing and have had good success in California both north and south in past 6 months with a National event earlier in June.

Feel free to contact me at [email protected] or PM over on IMDRA.com Forum. The forum may be able to put you in contact with people that may have a better idea of whats' going on in Pennsylvania.

Can you travel?

Our next major event will be in Texas at Litespeed Raceway in October but there are regiaonal events in Maryland, Georgia and NC.

Jeff