R/C Tech Forums

R/C Tech Forums (https://www.rctech.net/forum/)
-   Racing Forum (https://www.rctech.net/forum/racing-forum-6/)
-   -   Paposwing's "Hustle Rage" Carpet offroad endurance race 2013@ T&L (https://www.rctech.net/forum/racing-forum/702344-paposwings-hustle-rage-carpet-offroad-endurance-race-2013%40-t-l.html)

CallousStarr 03-02-2013 08:12 PM

Fuck it

RC8FanBoy 03-03-2013 03:20 PM

i must say, for my first enduro...
I HAD A BLAST!!!
really wanna thank papo for a great time as well as adam, craig and eric for being some great teammates today!

Rich A 03-03-2013 03:59 PM

4 Attachment(s)
Congratulations to the Winners!!
And to the other teams that got a trophy.

Was my first endurance race, and I had a great time!

carpet Carlos 03-03-2013 04:45 PM

Originally Posted by CallousStarr (Post 11883189)
Fuck it

really not needed !!! Or wanted.

carpet Carlos 03-03-2013 04:50 PM

On another note had a great time and job well done Team Dak. Schref cornel paulyballz you guys were awesome with top notch driving.fun fun dun

MUTATIONRACER 03-04-2013 05:27 AM

congrats to the winners as well as 2nd and 3rd place finishers. What a blast started out crazy , and then got crazyer lol. Papo thanks for asking me to be on your team. Made some new friends, talked with some people that i never have. At the end of the day thats what its about. We race R/C cars and trucks And yes i want to win just like you do. Bottom line LETS HAVE FUN FIRST. Great job Papo.

crazy nick 03-04-2013 06:46 AM

Awesome time yesterday even though i felt like crap and had some team drama. But most of all I'd like to thank everyone who pitched in to help Juan and I to fix my Dad's loader!My Dad wss nice enough to rent it to us cheap but asked that I please don't lose any teethe.

cryofix 03-04-2013 02:44 PM

http://tandlracing.com/index.php/indoor/

Updated the site!! Great race

paulieballz 03-04-2013 05:41 PM

the hustle

great time yesterday!! thanks Papo for putting on a great event. congrats to team DAK FOR WINNING AND MORE IMPORTANTLY THANKS TO THE DREAM TEAM CARPET CARLOS, SHREFF AND CORNELL REALLY LEARNED ALOT AND LOOK FORWARD TO WHEELIN MY LOSI AGAIN WHAT A GREAT TRUCK!!!

mv91pony 03-05-2013 05:26 PM

Ditto great time sun. Thanx papo for puttin on another great event.

DAK MACH 03-05-2013 10:38 PM

WOW....Another super-fun race in the books thanks to Papo, Trains and Lanes, and of course the Chase on the mic.......damn, Chase....... that was 6-hours staight of babbling lap crap, job well done!!

It's amazing how something so simple like taking turns racing toy cars gets so stressful and chaotic once the race starts and "the plan" goes out the window when the first "unexpected" happens. Enduros can really bring out the best (and worst) in people. I suppose that's what makes them so much fun.

Owen, Steve, and Justin were just awesome to be teamed up with. Everyone did their part, and really did it well! Especially Justin for doing RC racing for only two months. What's a better way than an enduro to break-in a new guy? He'll be back, he's hooked......like the rest of us!

On the way home I had to laugh. Owen told me that at first he didn't really like being put on the track with Schreff every time because his truck looks kind of scary and mean when it's going through the turns and it makes him screw up.....then he said "after a while I just got used to it because Schreff goes around me so fast that I didn't really notice him that much anyway". I said, "yeah dude.....most of us know the feeling" :lol::lol: Kids are sooo funny, ya gotta love the way they look at things.

I think a T&L 500 on the dirt would be a great race.......:nod::nod:.....How 'bout it??

fox13 03-06-2013 06:48 PM

First team to 500 laps wins sounds pretty cool.:nod: I'll have to find time for that one

schreff 03-07-2013 05:43 AM

Originally Posted by DAK MACH (Post 11896732)
WOW....Another super-fun race in the books thanks to Papo, Trains and Lanes, and of course the Chase on the mic.......damn, Chase....... that was 6-hours staight of babbling lap crap, job well done!!

It's amazing how something so simple like taking turns racing toy cars gets so stressful and chaotic once the race starts and "the plan" goes out the window when the first "unexpected" happens. Enduros can really bring out the best (and worst) in people. I suppose that's what makes them so much fun.

Owen, Steve, and Justin were just awesome to be teamed up with. Everyone did their part, and really did it well! Especially Justin for doing RC racing for only two months. What's a better way than an enduro to break-in a new guy? He'll be back, he's hooked......like the rest of us!

On the way home I had to laugh. Owen told me that at first he didn't really like being put on the track with Schreff every time because his truck looks kind of scary and mean when it's going through the turns and it makes him screw up.....then he said "after a while I just got used to it because Schreff goes around me so fast that I didn't really notice him that much anyway". I said, "yeah dude.....most of us know the feeling" :lol::lol: Kids are sooo funny, ya gotta love the way they look at things.

I think a T&L 500 on the dirt would be a great race.......:nod::nod:.....How 'bout it??

Couldn't agree with ya more Dwane.

Every time I was up there with Owen, he kept apologizing for every little tap or accident we'd get in and I let him know it was ok. That he just has to relax and have fun. I think he got there towards the end.

I know our team had its shares of ups and downs and guys getting angry (myself included). It just comes with any team race when things don't go the way you want. But we didn't give up.

Whatever the next offroad enduro is, let me know cuz I'm in. Only this time, it'll be on dirt and Dwane won't have a stadium truck that goes 35 minutes. :lol: