Community
Wiki Posts
Search

UK Race Talk

Search this Thread

Old 10-21-2006, 09:05 AM
Tech Elite

Location: MOOD;; feeling good not racing ,saving shed loads of money,lovely Tan i have aswell

Originally Posted by TheCoolCanFanMan
So your going to don us with your shakey prsesence then
Well I could take the P, but im not like that :
you could try Malc ,but i will tell you where to go very quickly
get us in 27t on 2.4 ghz & Li-Po please

Me & Malc don`t know what the fuss is ,All he has to do is use he`s own thread & Jam that one up

Rich
not good enough reason
try the tubes from Demon 3 mm ones (what i have, relly good used to use the powers connectors (same on MRT speedo`s )
Old 10-21-2006, 09:07 AM
Tech Elite

Location: MOOD;; feeling good not racing ,saving shed loads of money,lovely Tan i have aswell

Originally Posted by whoopass
That is true Malc I do indeed owe you a beer.
No can do on the racing as I am cutting down a lot this year and 07.
Trying to do my house up and not spend any money on racing.
No doubt you will see me around though.
Cheers
Rob
wife.kids & house come before this rubbish ,go & save you self loadsa money & come back when you ready, be a different class by then no doubt
Old 10-21-2006, 09:12 AM
Tech Regular

Rob:I will remember that trick for the future. Are you looking at doing any carpet wars this year?

Colin:It's to late to get these items from Demon so I will make do this weekend with soldering. If you see my car on fire you can say "I TOLD YOU SO".
Old 10-21-2006, 09:20 AM
Tech Elite

Originally Posted by part-time racer
[B
Colin:[/B]It's to late to get these items from Demon so I will make do this weekend with soldering. If you see my car on fire you can say "I TOLD YOU SO".
no i won`t i say `SERVES YOU RIGHT`
Old 10-21-2006, 09:39 AM
Tech Master

Originally Posted by MR JOLLY
you could try Malc ,but i will tell you where to go very quickly
get us in 27t on 2.4 ghz & Li-Po please
Go quickly and 27turn all in the same sentence
See you in the morn at 8am sharp (LIKE YOUR TOUNGE) lolly, shame your not doing 19t as then I would see you in my rear view mirror.
Cheers Malc THE CLOGGING UP THIS THREAD MAN
Old 10-21-2006, 12:57 PM
Tech Master

Trader Rating: 1 (100%+)

Decided what im going to sell and what im going to keep, made a for sale thread on here

Click ME!
Old 10-21-2006, 01:09 PM
Tech Elite

Default Li-Po vs nimh

just looked at the rcchat AGM thread re;; robson`s scare mongering with the Li-Po batts saying clubs are in the shit if the owners of premesis are not informed about there Expolsions & incineration of premesis & time warp capability

funny thing is he didn`t post the NiMh rules on there just Li-Po
he`s been brought with a back hander

Nice can of worms he has opened `BIG` time as for clubs being insured
Old 10-21-2006, 03:14 PM
Tech Regular

Could any of you give me a good gear ratio starting point for a co27 at the carpet wars track and i know that it would only be rough estemate
Could anyone telll me how to gear the co27 against say the monster 1 tooth smaller bigger?
Thanks guys
Old 10-21-2006, 03:25 PM
Tech Initiate

Originally Posted by ATLAS COPCO
Could any of you give me a good gear ratio starting point for a co27 at the carpet wars track and i know that it would only be rough estemate
Could anyone telll me how to gear the co27 against say the monster 1 tooth smaller bigger?
Thanks guys
Aint you going to use that BD before Carpet Wars Simon
Old 10-21-2006, 03:51 PM
Tech Regular

JRB you have PM
Old 10-21-2006, 04:43 PM
Tech Elite

Originally Posted by ATLAS COPCO
Thanks guys
against a monster about 2-3 teeth more on pinion

i will let you know more after sunday (i be using Roar 767`s & co27t F-line`s
Old 10-21-2006, 05:07 PM
Tech Regular

Originally Posted by Stewart Bevan
Aint you going to use that BD before Carpet Wars Simon
Hope too use it at the next meeting at sidcup but i need to speak to stewart
Old 10-21-2006, 05:08 PM
Tech Adept

Hi Colin ,
About Li-poly's. I have seen 2 packs of these explode and the results aint nice. I have no hidden gains or loses in advertising or discriminating against any products used at our club. If the BRCA make Li-poly's legal then they shall be allowed at our club. Personally I wouldnt be happy with a non-educated person charging a Li-poly next to either of my children at race day.
I am well aware of the dangers charging Ni-mh cells and other hazards encountered in our hobby but feel these are the by far the most dangerous way forward.
I hope that I never have to come back on here and say I told you so.
After all above said I do believe that these cells are going to be legal in a matter of time and sincerely hope they become more suitable for the general public to abuse badly as we know they shall.
Old 10-21-2006, 05:09 PM
Tech Regular

Originally Posted by MR JOLLY
against a monster about 2-3 teeth more on pinion

i will let you know more after sunday (i be using Roar 767`s & co27t F-line`s
Yea let me know please and good luck on sunday
Old 10-22-2006, 11:55 AM
Tech Elite

Originally Posted by Sean T Guy
Hi Colin ,
About Li-poly's. I have seen 2 packs of these explode and the results aint nice. I have no hidden gains or loses in advertising or discriminating against any products used at our club. If the BRCA make Li-poly's legal then they shall be allowed at our club. Personally I wouldnt be happy with a non-educated person charging a Li-poly next to either of my children at race day.
I am well aware of the dangers charging Ni-mh cells and other hazards encountered in our hobby but feel these are the by far the most dangerous way forward.
I hope that I never have to come back on here and say I told you so.
After all above said I do believe that these cells are going to be legal in a matter of time and sincerely hope they become more suitable for the general public to abuse badly as we know they shall.
well my Orion one has gone off the boil felt slow today it felt slow after the TRAKpower one went in

so this lead`s me to believe that these ORION ONES need looking after to keep there performance up ,just like NiMh ,But the trakpower one could also go down this route aswell (loose performance over cycles)
remember when the NiMh came out we got the same words ,no memory effect no need to equalise etc

c027 F`s 7.09-7.2
roar 7.9-8.1

there be a fast driver coming on here to back me up (2nd fastest)

i made the A aswell 10th

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.