R/C Tech Forums

R/C Tech Forums (https://www.rctech.net/forum/)
-   Racing Forum (https://www.rctech.net/forum/racing-forum-6/)
-   -   Touring racing Upstate SC (https://www.rctech.net/forum/racing-forum/67114-touring-racing-upstate-sc.html)

craigp 03-24-2005 12:53 PM

Touring racing Upstate SC

If you're looking for touring racing in the upstate of SC, or western NC, we're HERE!!

Carolina RC Speedway, in Easley,SC is the place. 100ftx75ft touring pad, AMBrc lap counting, JLap Pro software, new improved layout and the best hobby shop in the Carolinas!

864-295-1209
Pics on the website are old. If you'd like to see some new pics send me an e-mail at cprahl at charter dot net.

www.carolinarc.com

Racing 21T spec touring (any chassis) and 19T open touring.

JimmyMac 03-24-2005 04:06 PM

How about emailing me at [email protected] I might beable to make it out a time or two.

~Jimmy Mac

Brandon Melton 03-24-2005 05:45 PM

This thread will more than likely get moved to the racing forum, but anyhow,

Jimmy- I think Beasley and I are going down on the 9th. I know I am and Steve is about 75%. More than welcome to ride to my house, and catch a ride with us. Reggie and Marvin are going too.

ChadCapece 03-24-2005 06:16 PM

You boys better bring your A-game:D

tc3 racer sc 03-24-2005 09:25 PM

Originally posted by Pro4Capece
yeah were going to bring the a game/b game too lol which car ur going to run did u get the new xray

tc3 racer sc 03-24-2005 09:29 PM

Re: Touring racing Upstate SC

Originally posted by craigp
If you're looking for touring racing in the upstate of SC, or western NC, we're HERE!!

Carolina RC Speedway, in Easley,SC is the place. 100ftx75ft touring pad, AMBrc lap counting, JLap Pro software, new improved layout and the best hobby shop in the Carolinas!

864-295-1209
Pics on the website are old. If you'd like to see some new pics send me an e-mail at cprahl at charter dot net.

www.carolinarc.com

Racing 21T spec touring (any chassis) and 19T open touring.

hey where u been stranger i was dwn a cpl week ago ur no where to be found i like the new lay out awesome manage to pull 3rd with a stock motor and the rest of the guys running 19 turn

ChadCapece 03-25-2005 04:44 AM

http://www.jlapracemanager.com/cgi-b...ATE=03_12_2005

I had a wheel loosen in the last 3 laps, but I was about 2 seconds off before that happened. The 5,6,7 guys all had poor races. I just wish they had better cars, b/c we could have had a really competitive race.

Anyway, the 9th is going to be a really competitive crowd in 19 turn. We should have atleast A and B mains, maybe C if Augusta brings enough racers.:)

Brandon Melton 03-25-2005 08:58 PM

Originally posted by Pro4Capece
Somebody had to go there, lol. I will make sure to bring the extra credit :ha: .

JimmyMac 03-26-2005 03:24 AM

Actually Brandon, there is a Trophy/Money race on the 9th in Kenly. So if I can get off of work that day... I'm gonna try and make that.

But I wouldn't mind trying out that track some other time that I can get Saturday off. I'd just like to see what it looks like if anyone can get some pics. I'm just too lazy to email the guy.. haha..

Anyways... let me finish up my car for Rosewood today... Catch ya there soon!

~Jimmy Mac

RKeasler 03-26-2005 08:18 PM

Re: Re: Touring racing Upstate SC

Originally posted by tc3 racer sc
hey where u been stranger i was dwn a cpl week ago ur no where to be found i like the new lay out awesome manage to pull 3rd with a stock motor and the rest of the guys running 19 turn
Reggie better leave that stock motor in NC this time LOL

JimmyMac 03-26-2005 11:11 PM

Question for you guys. The top post says 19t open. To me that means any 19t motor. Whether it be locked 24' timing like a C1, C2, Reedy Quad. Or an adjustable like a Reedy Ti 19t... or Cobalt 19t... etc. But the website says locked timing like a C2. So which is it??

mshap33 03-27-2005 05:22 AM

had a grear day of racing my car was alot better for the main but the driver wasnt. just wanted to thank keith for all of his help on setting up my car. good luck to you at the region race. see you all in two weeks be safe

Brandon Melton 03-27-2005 06:19 PM

Originally posted by KilRuf
Question for you guys. The top post says 19t open. To me that means any 19t motor. Whether it be locked 24' timing like a C1, C2, Reedy Quad. Or an adjustable like a Reedy Ti 19t... or Cobalt 19t... etc. But the website says locked timing like a C2. So which is it??
Yep, it's open. As long as it's stamped or tagged as 19T. Come on down, Jairo wants to come :nod: . I'll have you covered for motors.

RKeasler 03-27-2005 06:44 PM

Brandon Melton are you still coming down?

Brandon Melton 03-27-2005 06:55 PM

Yeah, will be there. I like seeing that there is a solid 19T crowd now, I will make it more this season. In the past it has been all spec stuff, which I do not own any of it.

What time does the "pit room" open on race days, and what time will things start on the 9th.