Go Back  R/C Tech Forums > General Forums > Racing Forum
Anyone Near The Tamiya Track? >

Anyone Near The Tamiya Track?

Anyone Near The Tamiya Track?

Old 07-10-2002, 05:00 PM
Tech Champion

Trader Rating: 32 (100%+)
Default Anyone Near The Tamiya Track?

Doeas anyone on here live near or talk to someone in charge of the tamiya track? The reason why I'm asking is because there are a few racers out my way (myself included) that haven't received our trophies that we were told would be sent out to us UPS that following wednesday. Due to our work hours we haven't been able to call down there to find out what's going on. Any help would be greatly appreciated.
Old 07-10-2002, 09:55 PM
Tech Regular

Location: Orange County TrackMasters "The Home of R/C Champions"
Default Tamiya Track, i work across the street

sorry to hear about you not receiving your trophies. I work right across the street from Tamiya and i would be glad to see if I could assist. Feel free to call me with you phone number and I will return your call and get your information. I'll walk across the street to Tamiya and ask them what the deal is. Call me at 714 490-9030.
I'm Raffell and we're about to open an Electric Only track so when you hear the message don't be surprised. You have 30 seconds to leave your number and I will call you as soon as I can.

Tamiya is really good about things, I'm kinda surprised you didn't receive them.
Old 07-12-2002, 11:59 PM
Tech Champion

Trader Rating: 32 (100%+)

I'll give you a call on Sunday if that's okay with you. I left a message at Tamiya but no one has called my back.