Go Back  R/C Tech Forums > General Forums > Racing Forum
Asphalt on road and oval racing at the mushroom bowl kennett square pennsylvania >

Asphalt on road and oval racing at the mushroom bowl kennett square pennsylvania

Community
Wiki Posts
Search

Asphalt on road and oval racing at the mushroom bowl kennett square pennsylvania

Search this Thread

Old 06-07-2012, 07:23 AM
Tech Regular

Default Asphalt on road and oval racing at the mushroom bowl kennett square pennsylvania

as you know the mushroom bowl is rebuilding its name and reputation as
1 of the premere rc tracks in the state of pennsylvania and the past year
we have rebuilt our indood carpet track our off road dirt track our dirt oval track
and now we are having a grand re opening for our asphalt track on june 17 2012

we willbe running all 1/10 scale electric classes

it takes 4 to make a class

All 1/10 scale nitro cars

doors open at 9:00 race starts at 11:00
Old 06-07-2012, 09:41 AM
Tech Adept

Trader Rating: 1 (100%+)
Default Mushoom Bowl Out-Door On-Road

Originally Posted by tri-state r/c06
as you know the mushroom bowl is rebuilding its name and reputation as
1 of the premere rc tracks in the state of pennsylvania and the past year
we have rebuilt our indood carpet track our off road dirt track our dirt oval track
and now we are having a grand re opening for our asphalt track on june 17 2012

we willbe running all 1/10 scale electric classes

it takes 4 to make a class

All 1/10 scale nitro cars

doors open at 9:00 race starts at 11:00

Coooooooooooool, thanks D that sounds great. Here are the pictures that you took and I understand that the infield will be painted by next week with the solid lines and field color for the boarders. I heard Jim put down a Searler compound last week for extra traction. I had a chance to get some runs in on it Sunday, getting my Nitro tuned up. Too bad the Youtube video only has my car before I got the 2 speed set right.

Well it's already to go now and the tire wear was minimal too, so that's a big Plus. I tried a few cars out Nitro & electric with a couple of other guys including Tyler & Mike Knight & it worked well for everything. I'll be there for the Season Opener .
Attached Thumbnails Asphalt on road and oval racing at the mushroom bowl kennett square pennsylvania-imagejpeg_2_2.jpg   Asphalt on road and oval racing at the mushroom bowl kennett square pennsylvania-imagejpeg_2_14.jpg   Asphalt on road and oval racing at the mushroom bowl kennett square pennsylvania-imagejpeg_2_17.jpg   Asphalt on road and oval racing at the mushroom bowl kennett square pennsylvania-imagejpeg_3.jpg  
Old 06-07-2012, 06:49 PM
Tech Regular

Default unity in the rc community

what do you think about the changes made to the mushroom bowl this year what can we do to better serve the r/c community we want the mushroom bowl to be your local friendly track we do value your opinion so please let us know thank you
D. Lee track director
Old 06-07-2012, 07:47 PM
Tech Regular

I would have to give you guys two thumbs up for the relentless work that has been done over there
Old 06-08-2012, 06:03 AM
Tech Regular

Default what class are you running

with opening day just over a week away let us know what classes you're running
I plan on running vintage formular 1 17.5 touring sedan
Old 06-08-2012, 06:05 AM
Tech Adept

Default On-Road

Originally Posted by bosfan
I would have to give you guys two thumbs up for the relentless work that has been done over there
That's Wuz Ernie the Big Boss Fan!!!!! It's gonna be a scorcher this summer & that's what's needed around the track a good bosFAN to keep things cool. Seriously I think the track's gonna work out really well, I ran my ride-height at about 5.5 and that was plenty for Nitro Sedan, a really smooth surface.

As for your inquiry Darryl 2 Stroke, I like speeeeeeeeed. Sooooo with that said as long as their modified/open classes of racing On-Road I'm good. I'm not a huge fan of the blinky classes. I feel like theyr'e too difficult to Police & someone always finds a way to beat the rules. In an open or modified class. You bring your fast stuff & your A-Game & hope for the best. I know classes like Vintage & RC-GT are Governed by stock or 25.5 / 21.5 & 17.5 Brushless motors, no boost or timing. I'm fine with those, because their novelty/fun classes. But when it comes to touring unless your on a tight carpet layout, why would you want to limit your car's performance to stock motor speeds outside??? Bring back another Muscle Car challenge please, more speed, more muscle & more hustle.

See U at the finish Line...................
Attached Thumbnails Asphalt on road and oval racing at the mushroom bowl kennett square pennsylvania-kogp-1.jpg   Asphalt on road and oval racing at the mushroom bowl kennett square pennsylvania-kogp-4.jpg   Asphalt on road and oval racing at the mushroom bowl kennett square pennsylvania-cochesrc_005.jpg   Asphalt on road and oval racing at the mushroom bowl kennett square pennsylvania-dsc_0507.jpg   Asphalt on road and oval racing at the mushroom bowl kennett square pennsylvania-dsc_0736.jpg  

Old 06-08-2012, 07:58 AM
Tech Regular

I would also like open/mod touring car
Old 06-08-2012, 09:38 PM
Tech Elite

Trader Rating: 3 (100%+)

Originally Posted by Summanitro
That's Wuz Ernie the Big Boss Fan!!!!! It's gonna be a scorcher this summer & that's what's needed around the track a good bosFAN to keep things cool. Seriously I think the track's gonna work out really well, I ran my ride-height at about 5.5 and that was plenty for Nitro Sedan, a really smooth surface.

As for your inquiry Darryl 2 Stroke, I like speeeeeeeeed. Sooooo with that said as long as their modified/open classes of racing On-Road I'm good. I'm not a huge fan of the blinky classes. I feel like theyr'e too difficult to Police & someone always finds a way to beat the rules. In an open or modified class. You bring your fast stuff & your A-Game & hope for the best. I know classes like Vintage & RC-GT are Governed by stock or 25.5 / 21.5 & 17.5 Brushless motors, no boost or timing. I'm fine with those, because their novelty/fun classes. But when it comes to touring unless your on a tight carpet layout, why would you want to limit your car's performance to stock motor speeds outside??? Bring back another Muscle Car challenge please, more speed, more muscle & more hustle.

See U at the finish Line...................
+1 electric touring mod, nitro touring and add Nitro Vintage to my list.
I would also like open/mod touring car
What about mod nitro touring???
Old 06-09-2012, 04:56 PM
Tech Adept

Default Mod Nitro Touring???

Originally Posted by kewdawg

I'm all in for Nitro Touring, as for Mod. Well................................unfortunately I don't have an engine sponsorship deal goin' on. So I doubt I'll be running any Murnan, Fantini Tuned or Rody Modified monsters. It will be a while before I can think about trying to roll like Mr. Epic aka The Quinster, but I'll do my best to keep up.
Attached Thumbnails Asphalt on road and oval racing at the mushroom bowl kennett square pennsylvania-dsc04363.jpg   Asphalt on road and oval racing at the mushroom bowl kennett square pennsylvania-dsc02150.jpg   Asphalt on road and oval racing at the mushroom bowl kennett square pennsylvania-img00355.jpg   Asphalt on road and oval racing at the mushroom bowl kennett square pennsylvania-dscf2140.jpg   Asphalt on road and oval racing at the mushroom bowl kennett square pennsylvania-dscf1627.jpg  

Old 06-09-2012, 05:17 PM
Tech Apprentice

Default USVTA OR MBRCVTA RULES

will there be any vta touring car racing at the mushoom bowl mbrc this summer what class rules will be used the usvta rules or the mushroom bowl vta rules i think you would attract more racers if we raced under the usvta rules alot of usvta racers from NJ,DE,Pa,and Md would come to the mbrc mushroom bowl to race usvta touring car thanks max56
Old 06-09-2012, 10:42 PM
Tech Elite

Originally Posted by Summanitro
I'm all in for Nitro Touring, as for Mod. Well................................unfortunately I don't have an engine sponsorship deal goin' on. So I doubt I'll be running any Murnan, Fantini Tuned or Rody Modified monsters. It will be a while before I can think about trying to roll like Mr. Epic aka The Quinster, but I'll do my best to keep up.
You got jokes, I see! I was asking Bosfan about running that class with US, sir. You've got plenty of yank, in your arsenal, that people have put their "personal touch" on.
Old 06-10-2012, 07:34 AM
Tech Adept

Default Yank

You got jokes, I see! I was asking Bosfan about running that class with US, sir. You've got plenty of yank, in your arsenal, that people have put their "personal touch" on.
Naaaaaaaaa U got me mixed up with SoundWave. I have Vintage Muscle, Ol' Skool power, none of that modern, finely tuned AstroKosmic. But l am AAA affiliated . Nuthin' but RC Luv. Sorry for the mix up, l'm huge fan of the bos too .
Old 06-10-2012, 04:55 PM
Tech Regular

I don't have a nitro touring car yet
Old 06-10-2012, 06:12 PM
Tech Elite

I don't have a nitro touring car yet
That's not really accurate. You mean you don't have a NEW nitro touring car, yet. Smh. Team Decep gotchu covered, man. Cut it out.
Old 06-10-2012, 06:49 PM
Tech Adept

Default Nitro

That's not really accurate. You mean you don't have a NEW nitro touring car, yet. Smh. Team Decep gotchu covered, man. Cut it out.
Yeah Big Boss Fan, U know your Decep bretheren gotchu covered as always. Hey congratulations today. I heard U picked up your 3rd trophy of the season. The ghost of Duc C (Rookie of the year) is back in action. Ernie U R true to your word, U've cashin' checks & takin' titles like U R avenging your brotha's DEATH!!!! . U don't need a German Shephard, to be competative Bos, those snakes in the grass work just fine. Soundwave has an XPay, U may wanna try out, if the Serpents R 2 slippery for U to grasp.

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.