Go Back  R/C Tech Forums > General Forums > Racing Forum
Asphalt on road and oval racing at the mushroom bowl kennett square pennsylvania >

Asphalt on road and oval racing at the mushroom bowl kennett square pennsylvania

Community
Wiki Posts
Search

Asphalt on road and oval racing at the mushroom bowl kennett square pennsylvania

Search this Thread

Old 06-26-2012, 11:03 AM
Tech Apprentice

which vintage rules us vta or mbrc vta thanks max
Old 06-26-2012, 11:44 AM
Tech Adept

Trader Rating: 1 (100%+)
Default Vintage

Originally Posted by max56
which vintage rules us vta or mbrc vta thanks max
Max, at the Bowl it's the MBRC VTA, where the Brushed 27 Turn & the Brushless 21.5 are still legal , the gearing is quite as scientific, you don't need a figure inside your car body & the paint jobs aren't scrutinized if you add a just a lil artistic flair . It is as it was always meant to be at the Bowl.........FUN . We're looking to get as many folks out with their cars as possible. MBRC Vintage Yeah!!!!!!!!! Thanks for asking Max, come on out.
Old 06-29-2012, 09:00 AM
Tech Adept

Default The Heat is ON!!!!!!!!

Hey Racers, we're looking at some HOT temps this weekend, fortunately Sunday looks like the best day. Heat is great for traction, not so great for marshals. So with that in mind would you rather have an the normal 12pm start or a later 3pm start time & finish under the lights.

We realize most guys aren't locals, so give us your thoughts on this weekend.
Attached Thumbnails Asphalt on road and oval racing at the mushroom bowl kennett square pennsylvania-img_4804m.jpg  
Old 06-30-2012, 07:57 PM
Tech Master

Default Sunday

Ok what's the deal for tomorrow ...we racing or what? Hate to drive 2 hours only to find out we ain't racin... D-lee what's the deal.

Denmark
Old 07-02-2012, 05:21 AM
Tech Adept

Default Hottttttttt!!!!!!!!!!!

Originally Posted by 3-Dee
Ok what's the deal for tomorrow ...we racing or what? Hate to drive 2 hours only to find out we ain't racin... D-lee what's the deal.

Denmark
Racing was definitely ON!!!! Hot as ever, but it was on, to the guys who showed, thanks for being troopers, it was Hot as...... . But we made it through, thanks for coming out and making it happen especially all of our Maryland Racers, for making the trip. Thanks Will & 3Dee for bringing the 2 Wheeler Heat with those nice RC 1/5 scale Motorcycles, they are really COOL!!!!.

A special thanks to our Race Director Dirty Darryl, assistant helper Lil Darryl & Mechanical Mo for putting it in though the Heatwave all weekend long for Off-Road & On-Road, also thanks Cool Jim Cooke for giving us an RC Place to hang. A Shout out to the Army Tank for making it look easy in that Nitro Sedan exhibition with that HOT Mugen with the Modified O.S. TZ. Tank I know U coulda won that Vintage Sedan Race if you woulda ran your GO Daddy Chevy, come on now U gotta get it dirty sometime.

Darryl U did it again in the F1 race, I don't know how that $5 KFC Chicken Box car keeps winning, but sooner than later someone gonna be techin' that car. First Carton & Steve Davis fell to that $5 KFC box lunch & now even 3Dee went down for the count. I think Team Griffin are gonna put U in the Malochi Crunch if U try to lap them again. Oh yeah Congratulation to my favorite Middle Eastern racer Ernie Da Carter, I heard U pulled it off in Electric Sedan in the Heat Wave race at the Diamond yesterday, that's Wuz Up!!!!!. I think U may be right Ern, that TOP F1, may be the only way put that Chicken Boxer car down for the count.

Hey gang, I know every other Sunday is On-Road at the Bowl, but we definitely have a conflict next race day. That's the 5th Annual Pete Johnson(Have A Nice Day Race) at Blue Diamond. Looks like I've got lots of work to do to get my car back up to Diamond standards.
Attached Thumbnails Asphalt on road and oval racing at the mushroom bowl kennett square pennsylvania-dsc04881.jpg   Asphalt on road and oval racing at the mushroom bowl kennett square pennsylvania-dscf1511.jpg   Asphalt on road and oval racing at the mushroom bowl kennett square pennsylvania-dsc_0244.jpg   Asphalt on road and oval racing at the mushroom bowl kennett square pennsylvania-dsc_0242.jpg  
Old 07-02-2012, 12:44 PM
Tech Regular

Hey thanks tootin scootin wootin just trying to represent for the dub c I'm tryin to put things together now for a f1 so I can make that chicken car finger lickin good
Old 07-02-2012, 03:27 PM
Tech Regular

Default food poisoning

Originally Posted by 3-Dee

Denmark
I just want to say get well soon james went home early he had food poison too much kfc then he choked on the bone who got next

Last edited by tri-state r/c06; 07-02-2012 at 03:42 PM.
Old 07-02-2012, 03:40 PM
Tech Regular

Talking britney spears

can we all just sing along oops I did it again I broke the drivers hearts twice is nice I hope you're listening I'm dropping shit like a pigeon I got f 1 drivers trying to make me choke my chicken I think that's a shame I am shitting on drivers like I never was potty train now who's the blame YOU
Old 07-03-2012, 06:25 AM
Tech Adept

Default The Bos

Originally Posted by bosfan
Hey thanks tootin scootin wootin just trying to represent for the dub c I'm tryin to put things together now for a f1 so I can make that chicken car finger lickin good
Ahh Salami Ernie, I heard you might be jumping off the TOP band wagon & jumping on Tamya for an F1. U didn't hear it from me, but that budget kit the F109 from 3 Racing seems to be Puttin' Da Smack Down at the Bowl. If U wanna catch & beat a chicken, U R gonna need a ROAD RUNNER & some Hot Sauce. U gotta have Sauce to be the Bos
Attached Thumbnails Asphalt on road and oval racing at the mushroom bowl kennett square pennsylvania-contrast_weekend_247.jpg   Asphalt on road and oval racing at the mushroom bowl kennett square pennsylvania-vecwd.jpg   Asphalt on road and oval racing at the mushroom bowl kennett square pennsylvania-wrcf1-1.jpg   Asphalt on road and oval racing at the mushroom bowl kennett square pennsylvania-infinitiindycar.jpg   Asphalt on road and oval racing at the mushroom bowl kennett square pennsylvania-gallery_0080.jpg  

Old 07-03-2012, 01:33 PM
Tech Regular

Originally Posted by Summanitro
Ahh Salami Ernie, I heard you might be jumping off the TOP band wagon & jumping on Tamya for an F1. U didn't hear it from me, but that budget kit the F109 from 3 Racing seems to be Puttin' Da Smack Down at the Bowl. If U wanna catch & beat a chicken, U R gonna need a ROAD RUNNER & some Hot Sauce. U gotta have Sauce to be the Bos
Ha ha just ordered a f1 should b here by the weekend still need to get batteries esc and all that stuff but tell that chicken if he crosses the road one more time I will turn him into the aflac duck
Old 07-04-2012, 09:08 AM
Tech Adept

Talking Hotter Than the 4th Of July

Ha ha just ordered a f1 should b here by the weekend still need to get batteries esc and all that stuff but tell that chicken if he crosses the road one more time I will turn him into the aflac duck
http://www.rctech.net/forum/racing-f...-jersey-3.html

Uh oh, it looks like you'll have plenty of time to get that new car together, the next On-Road race at the Bowl falls on the 7/15. Oh well that's the Pete Johnson Memorial Race, sooooooooo gotta be there. So at this point we have ALL of July before the next Race Day, without a conflict. Looks like Darryl will have plenty of time to roast his chicken in that Aflac Duck Sauce.

Happy Independence & Fireworks Day yall.
Attached Thumbnails Asphalt on road and oval racing at the mushroom bowl kennett square pennsylvania-dscf1821.jpg   Asphalt on road and oval racing at the mushroom bowl kennett square pennsylvania-starsky%2527s-car.jpg  
Attached Images  
Old 07-04-2012, 02:49 PM
Tech Regular

http://www.rctech.net/forum/racing-f...-jersey-3.html

Uh oh, it looks like you'll have plenty of time to get that new car together, the next On-Road race at the Bowl falls on the 7/15. Oh well that's the Pete Johnson Memorial Race, sooooooooo gotta be there. So at this point we have ALL of July before the next Race Day, without a conflict. Looks like Darryl will have plenty of time to roast his chicken in that Aflac Duck Sauce.

Happy Independence & Fireworks Day yall.
I think Pete Johnson day is the following weekend
Old 07-04-2012, 08:01 PM
Tech Adept

Wink Keepin' Up

I think Pete Johnson day is the following weekend
Thanks Bos Man, l'm glad U R up to speed with schedule, it changes too often for me to keep up with. But in this case, that's a real break we get an extra week to prepare now & don't have to miss a On-Road day at the Bowl
Old 07-04-2012, 10:11 PM
Tech Regular

Thanks Bos Man, l'm glad U R up to speed with schedule, it changes too often for me to keep up with. But in this case, that's a real break we get an extra week to prepare now & don't have to miss a On-Road day at the Bowl
Old 07-10-2012, 04:55 AM
Tech Adept

Default Heat Wave!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I'm hoping for a lil relief this weekend from the heat, ya know something under 100%. I'm glad to hear that Chicken Run race will continue with a new entry this weekend, good luck to all U hungry racers, that's 1 fast chicken.

Sooooooooooooo who's in this weekend?

Nitro Touring
  1. Will
  2. Darryl
  3. Buck
  4. Tank
Electric Touring Open
  1. Will
  2. Darryl
  3. Steve
  4. Ernie
F1 Racing
  1. Darryl
  2. Big G (Greg)
  3. Dennis
  4. Alex
  5. Saint
  6. Tyler
  7. Ernie
  8. Steve
Vintage Electric
  1. Will
  2. Darryl
  3. Tank
  4. Mike (The Guru)
Legend Racing
  1. Doug
  2. Tyler
  3. Alex
  4. Dennis
  5. Big G (Greg)
  6. Kyle
Run Whatya Brung

Attached Thumbnails Asphalt on road and oval racing at the mushroom bowl kennett square pennsylvania-sith_wideweb__430x292.jpg   Asphalt on road and oval racing at the mushroom bowl kennett square pennsylvania-dsc04924.jpg   Asphalt on road and oval racing at the mushroom bowl kennett square pennsylvania-vecwd.jpg   Asphalt on road and oval racing at the mushroom bowl kennett square pennsylvania-viper_wheelie.jpg   Asphalt on road and oval racing at the mushroom bowl kennett square pennsylvania-jan31_0004.jpg  

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.