Go Back  R/C Tech Forums > General Forums > Racing Forum
mbrc mushroom bowl dirt oval >

mbrc mushroom bowl dirt oval

mbrc mushroom bowl dirt oval

Old 05-18-2012, 04:38 AM
Tech Apprentice

Default mbrc mushroom bowl dirt oval

how about going back to some great dirt oval racing 2 years ago that summer there were 25 to 30 short course trucks racing on the dirt oval every saturday night under the lights had a full heat of 2wd buggys racing the only rules were sct any motor and esc short course tires and wheels everything from rtr brush motors to 10.5 brushless motors everybody had a great time it was alot of fun maybe we can get some sct back on the oval before summer is over and maybe a few other dirt oval classes will join the fun i would like to start a short course truck late model class this is just a 1/8 late model body on a short course truck this class is growing nation wide take a old slash or sc10 or blitz off the shelf put a 40$ late model body on it and go dirt oval racing the mbrc mushroom bowl has a great dirt oval and drivers stand also has lights for night racing for more information on sclm racing check this link max http://www.ottsspeedshop.com/dlmra-2010rules.html
Old 05-18-2012, 07:03 PM
Tech Initiate

yo max. I was there this evening and the oval is looking sweet. They were putting the finishing touches on it so it looks like it may happin.
Old 05-19-2012, 04:31 AM
Tech Apprentice

Has any body seen the red clay oval @ Tina's trains and hobbies behind the Hughesville bargin barn in MD. They have a computor timed laps and races.