Go Back  R/C Tech Forums > General Forums > Racing Forum
Contact/Picco Kevco Trophy Race @ Skyrocket Racweway BlueDiamond Park >

Contact/Picco Kevco Trophy Race @ Skyrocket Racweway BlueDiamond Park

Contact/Picco Kevco Trophy Race @ Skyrocket Racweway BlueDiamond Park

Old 05-17-2012, 06:21 PM
Tech Addict

Trader Rating: 3 (100%+)

Originally Posted by kewdawg View Post
Drew! I almost forgot about you and our on-going "friendly" competition. My pursuit for a return back to the upper crust has been marred with mechanical issues. I look forward to any opportunity to lock horns with you. I'm right here, my friend - with hardhat and the BIG lunch box. I've eaten much bigger meals than you.
im sorry to hear about the "mechanical" issues. hopefully you can get things sorted out soon so we can see what you got for me. i cannot wait for the weekend i want to race something!!!
Old 05-18-2012, 08:58 AM
Tech Adept

Trader Rating: 8 (100%+)

one more day
Old 05-20-2012, 07:07 PM
Tech Addict

This race was unreal! if you missed it you should be ashamed of yourself... perfect weather, great competion every round, with trophies and prizes!!! i dunno how it could have gotten any better??? thanks again to all the people who keep this track running and all the racers who travel to come race with us. we have a ton of fast guys around here so you better get your game tight!
Old 05-20-2012, 07:33 PM
Tech Rookie

Thanks for including the Sportsman class today. My son had a great time in his first on road race. He can't wait for the next one.
Old 05-21-2012, 05:30 AM
Tech Fanatic

Trader Rating: 7 (100%+)

Originally Posted by midgetracer2222 View Post
Thanks for including the Sportsman class today. My son had a great time in his first on road race. He can't wait for the next one.
No problem! With out the sportsman class we cannot grow the hobby! We are always looking to introduce and help new racers into our hobby! hope to see you guys again at the new track!
Old 05-21-2012, 11:58 PM
Tech Elite

Originally Posted by automagic302 View Post
This race was unreal! if you missed it you should be ashamed of yourself... perfect weather, great competion every round, with trophies and prizes!!! i dunno how it could have gotten any better??? thanks again to all the people who keep this track running and all the racers who travel to come race with us. we have a ton of fast guys around here so you better get your game tight!
+1 Congrats to all the winners! Props to my boy Richie Torres. You drove like a man posessed! Great job on "TQ' ing the nitro touring class. Things didn't work out in the Main, but you showed everyone how to get it done on the track.

Originally Posted by G87z View Post
No problem! With out the sportsman class we cannot grow the hobby! We are always looking to introduce and help new racers into our hobby! hope to see you guys again at the new track!
Old 05-22-2012, 06:15 AM
Tech Addict

Thanks Quinn for the love had a good time out there accept for the traffic back home. But hey it was worth it.
Old 05-22-2012, 07:40 AM
Tech Elite

Trader Rating: 32 (100%+)

Originally Posted by midgetracer2222 View Post
We plnto grow that class. I'd be happy to see sportsman outnumber the other classes 2 to 1!!

See John at Gforce if you have friends that want to race or have a car they got for christmas or something. John will help them get it setup to try their had at the track!
Old 05-23-2012, 12:24 PM
Tech Apprentice

Default Thanks

I want to give a big Thanks to all my fellow racers who supported this race and track. I was told by Tory there were some jam up racing and lots of fun.

Tory and I are planning something bigger toward the end of summer, so stay tuned!

Kevin
kevcoracing.com
Old 05-23-2012, 01:14 PM
Tech Elite

Trader Rating: 10 (100%+)
Default jamie tq's and win 1/8th scale

here is the vid. of the a main
+ YouTube Video
ERROR: If you can see this, then YouTube is down or you don't have Flash installed.