R/C Tech Forums

R/C Tech Forums (https://www.rctech.net/forum/)
-   Racing Forum (https://www.rctech.net/forum/racing-forum-6/)
-   -   2012 "Kosmic RC Fuel" Shoot Out!! April 27-29 (https://www.rctech.net/forum/racing-forum/613925-2012-kosmic-rc-fuel-shoot-out-april-27-29-a.html)

Kosmic RC Fuel 03-29-2012 02:57 PM

2012 "Kosmic RC Fuel" Shoot Out!! April 27-29

1 Attachment(s)
Well Racers,

We are coming into the outdoor racing season for the Northeast and Kosmic RC Fuel would like to announce it is holding the first large event for the season at the Blue Diamond facility. Tory Skyers and crew have gotten together with Kosmic to host a FUN event filled with racing and more.

We will have seminars between Qualifiers to give racer the chance to ask questions and learn more on how to get the most out of their racing package. The seminars are open to all racers and we look forward to this coming race.

We know the Northeast has a strong following of Sedan and 1/8 Racers. We also invite GT racers to come out and have some fun. The racing should be hot as racers test their skills on the new layout that is being done for the facility.

Tory has been working hard and we hope to get all the racers to come out and support Tory and the Blue Diamond track. Kosmic would like to thank Tory and his crew for all the work for the upcoming season.

Check out the flyer that is attached and see everyone there. I will be there on Friday for the open practice for those that want to come by and say hi or just ask for help.

DJ Apolaro

YmeBP 03-30-2012 05:30 AM

We are looking forward to a great event, covered electrified pits for up to 500 racers (you do not need tables or chairs), recently refurbished track surface and new facilities!! The perfect way to kick off your outdoor nitro season in the north east!

Pix of the track and facilities to come.

blount 03-30-2012 07:19 AM

This will be a very competitive race! Don't leave your A-game at home!

gearhead_22 03-30-2012 07:36 AM

don't forget you need a roar membership :nod:

G87z 03-30-2012 08:24 AM

This is going to be Great! Looking forward to the new layout!

Kosmic RC Fuel 03-30-2012 10:12 AM

Hey guys,

Someone asked me about the rules for the GT class. It is going to be run as an Open class. The only rule is you have to run rubber tires (no foam tires). Other than that there are no rules. We are hoping racers will just bring what they got to have fun and not have to worry about rules.

I look forward to running at the BD. I have never been there and love running at new tracks.

Definitely bring the A game. With the competition in the Northeast, everyone must bring all they have.......

See everyone soon,

DJ Apolaro

Manny Fresh 03-30-2012 10:23 AM

Let's get it........ or SKIT-DADDLE

kewdawg 03-31-2012 06:06 AM

A great way to kick off the season! The competition will be thick at the new and improved Blue Diamond Raceway!!! Looking forward to this race.:nod:

G87z 03-31-2012 01:21 PM

Originally Posted by kewdawg (Post 10539921)
A great way to kick off the season! The competition will be thick at the new and improved Blue Diamond Raceway!!! Looking forward to this race.:nod:

Come get some Quinn!

Kosmic RC Fuel 04-02-2012 04:59 PM

Hey guys,

Tory is getting things going with the new layout. There is a video on the Blue Diamond thread with a little sneak peak. I would like to hear some ideas for the Seminars that you guys might be interested in. It can be on anything you guys want. Clutch, motor tune, chassis suspension, tire truing, body mounting, etc, etc.

We can also have a good old Q & A session as well.

I am thinking we can do about 2 or 3 seminars in total, so let me know and we will make it happen.

Thanks and I really looking forward to seeing everyone at the track,

DJ Apolaro

Kosmic RC Fuel 04-03-2012 05:57 AM

Hi guys,

I have been getting some PM's for ideas for seminars. Keep them coming. You can also post them here is you want. Either way is fine.

Thanks,

DJ Apolaro

Kosmic RC Fuel 04-10-2012 06:44 AM

Hey all GT racers. I just spoke with Tory and he has decided to make the GT class FREE for the Kosmic Race.

Great news guys, so bring out those GT's and get some racing action in...:tire::tire:

DJ Apolaro

d OG black flag 04-10-2012 09:20 AM

DJ will there be a

DJ will there be a master's class ofr 1/8 scale nitro class?

dj apolaro 04-10-2012 10:58 AM

No Masters this time. Just straight up racing and fun. Trying to keep it simple and more focused on just having a good time with friends.

Sorry,

DJ Apolaro

d OG black flag 04-10-2012 11:44 AM

thanks

hey DJ thanks for the reply. not a problem i am just happy to have to go and have fun. with my r/c cars. I am getting old or older LOL. "I was fast once just not as fast i was "