Tech Fanatic

Trader Rating: 17 (100%+)

Sounds good to me. Let's get this going
Old 01-10-2012, 08:30 AM
Tech Master

Trader Rating: 28 (100%+)

Originally Posted by bkuff-losi
Sounds good to me. Let's get this going
lets get it done. it will be spring b4 u know it.
Old 01-10-2012, 08:39 AM
Tech Initiate

Trader Rating: 2 (100%+)

Any thing I can do to help just let me know
Old 01-10-2012, 10:22 AM
Tech Regular

Trader Rating: 3 (100%+)

i am all in on this one rob!!!! this would be a great thing for all central jersey and metro area racers looking for some place to race that isn't 1 to 2 hours away! great job on getting the ball rolling. now lets keep it going, OH YEAH!!!!!!
Old 01-10-2012, 12:16 PM
Tech Rookie

wouldn't mind using there dirtbike track for some bashing

Hope the idea goes though , wouldnt mind going there for rc racing and enjoying some drag also,.
Old 01-10-2012, 12:46 PM
Tech Rookie

Trader Rating: 1 (100%+)

Im in for truggy/buggy. Love raceway park. Missed all the import drag race.
Old 01-10-2012, 02:20 PM
Tech Regular

Trader Rating: 21 (100%+)

I am definitely interested in this! Not driving 1.5 hours + every week to go racing would be AWESOME!!!
Old 01-10-2012, 03:58 PM
Tech Regular

Trader Rating: 9 (100%+)

Hey im in for some racing there. i have never run off road but i will diff lookin gto get into some new racing and being in englishtown is sweet considering i grow up less thin a mile away from there and my family is from there. I also a nypd officer so if you need any help hit me up im down for helping another brother in blue
Old 01-10-2012, 04:44 PM
Tech Initiate

yes yes yes yes bring it back ,,,i would definitly would be attending just up the road from home ,, it would be really nice to have racing in the area its been a long time ssince american raceway was up and running it always drew a good crowd and the hobby has grown soooo much since 98-99 era but anyway yes i would attend races ,,,,,willing to help anyway possible i do have a little experience
Old 01-10-2012, 04:56 PM
Tech Master

I miss the old days of racing at Englishtown, AKA American Raceway. So I'd like to revisit the area on occasion for some race action. Hopefully you can have race days on a weekday as well as a weekend day. I have one of nearly every class of offroad vehicle so I'm down for whatever shows up. Hopefully this idea will gain support from the racing community. More racing options keeps it interesting. Hopefully it won't cannibalize any attendance from other tracks in the general area.
Old 01-10-2012, 05:35 PM
Tech Adept

Trader Rating: 3 (100%+)

Rob, Im in would be great to have a local track again.
Old 01-10-2012, 05:57 PM
Tech Rookie

I'm a newbie to this site,(usually just read). I registered when I read this. I'm in. I'm 5 minutes from there. There used to be a R/C track at raceway park back in the 80's. That is where I got my start. It was a dirt oval with offroad in the middle. I have alot off trophys from those days. Also use to race at American Raceway. FYI a brand new track is being built as we speak at Wall Stadium.
Old 01-10-2012, 06:15 PM
Tech Regular

Trader Rating: 4 (100%+)

Thanks guys, this is really taking off.

Originally Posted by sczrface85
Hey im in for some racing there. i have never run off road but i will diff lookin gto get into some new racing and being in englishtown is sweet considering i grow up less thin a mile away from there and my family is from there. I also a nypd officer so if you need any help hit me up im down for helping another brother in blue
You got it, I will be reaching out to you to 85 me over here to help. Stay safe.

Originally Posted by knoitall
I'm a newbie to this site,(usually just read). I registered when I read this. I'm in. I'm 5 minutes from there. There used to be a R/C track at raceway park back in the 80's. That is where I got my start. It was a dirt oval with offroad in the middle. I have alot off trophys from those days. Also use to race at American Raceway. FYI a brand new track is being built as we speak at Wall Stadium.
Thanks for registering. I too raced at Raceway Park back then. I had a Holiday Buggy. LOL I won one time of the 6 times I raced. Then the track closed. Vince ran it with his wife and son.
I am also 5 minutes away. I am located near the Bridgeway.

Thanks to everyone again
Old 01-10-2012, 06:32 PM
Dob
Tech Addict

Originally Posted by knoitall
Just so I understand 100%, what kind of track is being built at wall stadium? Either way a well run/maintained track is just what central jersey needs. There is definitely a rather large contingent from this area that don't race as often as they would like due to the drives necessary!
Old 01-10-2012, 06:54 PM
Tech Rookie

offroad dirt, they haven't said too much about classes yet. photo was taken this past saturday.

I raced at raceway park for about 3 years. I was still in high school, my mom used to help in the booth score the races. I use to buy all my stuff from Vince when he had the Model Shop in Englishtown.
Attached Thumbnails Feedback About an Outdoor Off Road Track @ Raceway Park in NJ-qul8ocb54ip439.jpg  

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.