Community
Wiki Posts
Search

SJCCR 2012....USVTA 25.5 Edition!

Search this Thread

Old 05-07-2012, 12:27 PM
Tech Initiate

Originally Posted by k_bojar
i have mine - just need to find time to actually get out looking like June will be my first time out
I know that pain.
Old 05-07-2012, 12:52 PM
Tech Champion

Trader Rating: 100 (100%+)
Thumbs up Season Opener!!.....

Awesome time!!...... Great opener!!>..... Ray, you know how to throw a party!!..... Always great job keeping things moving along and being very informative throughout the day!!...... Can't wait to see you all again!!...... And it was very nice to be pitting with my Homies, Cuffs, DJ and Chris!!...... Laughter NON-STOP!!.. Also...... Mini and 17.5 Blinky TC is really taking off......

......Until the next one, Take care everyone!!
Old 05-07-2012, 06:43 PM
Tech Elite

Some Pics....

Rest of my pics here....

http://www.sixfoottiger.com/admin/in...&partyid=162#4
Old 05-08-2012, 06:15 AM
Tech Elite

Trader Rating: 3 (100%+)
Default Great Season Opener!

Another virtually seamless show, Ray! Great job as usual! Glad I was able to make it out. Looking forward to the next opportunity. I'll bring a magnet wand with me, next time.
Old 05-08-2012, 10:08 AM
Tech Elite

Anyone got some video of Sunday???? I saw at least one guy on the bleachers recording some of the action....
Old 05-08-2012, 04:26 PM
Tech Regular

Man Oh Man....look at all those tents....going over this weekend to change the trash and drill some holes in the cans.....And DODGEBOY if you are reading this I need 2 sets of number 51's thanks
Old 05-08-2012, 05:36 PM
Tech Regular

Does anyone know if Team magic RC cars are any good...or does anyone know anything about them????
Old 05-08-2012, 06:16 PM
Tech Master

Trader Rating: 1 (100%+)

2012 SJCCR season opener and I feel like I have been doing this stuff forever. Ray, your relentless determination to provide the racers a place to "kick it" is, as always much appreciated by this racer. I would say the day was an overwelming success.

Many thanks go to the behind the scenes personell, Scott Wallace, Chris Green, Barry Lofton, Jim Lillie, John Ceci and any others I did not mention. Additionally, thanks to my Horsham/Jackson crew (National Champ Jeff Cuffs, Valls, DJ Cranmer and Chris Opdyke), The Mushroom Bowl crew (D Lee, Will "The Thrill" Wooten) and the Blue Diamond crew (Juwan Hunter, Steve Davis, Danny Pawling, Ernie Carter, "Dr. Phil" Gonesh, Quinn Moon and Manny "Fresh". Much love to you guys for coming out and giving Rays program a real shot in the arm and putting on a great show for the locals who probably have never seen racing of the caliber we all showed Sunday.

See ya'll soon

Oh yeah, gotta apologize to Will for the "SPURCHECK" at the end of the straight away, I usually go "sack deep" into the turn,,,,,,,,,,my bad
Old 05-08-2012, 08:02 PM
Tech Elite

Trader Rating: 3 (100%+)

Originally Posted by Ray Murray
Anyone got some video of Sunday???? I saw at least one guy on the bleachers recording some of the action....
Cough.. JUNE LOPEZ - cough, cough. My bad - allergies.
Old 05-09-2012, 09:10 AM
Tech Adept

Trader Rating: 1 (100%+)

Originally Posted by spurcheck
2012 SJCCR season opener and I feel like I have been doing this stuff forever. Ray, your relentless determination to provide the racers a place to "kick it" is, as always much appreciated by this racer. I would say the day was an overwelming success.

Many thanks go to the behind the scenes personell, Scott Wallace, Chris Green, Barry Lofton, Jim Lillie, John Ceci and any others I did not mention. Additionally, thanks to my Horsham/Jackson crew (National Champ Jeff Cuffs, Valls, DJ Cranmer and Chris Opdyke), The Mushroom Bowl crew (D Lee, Will "The Thrill" Wooten) and the Blue Diamond crew (Juwan Hunter, Steve Davis, Danny Pawling, Ernie Carter, "Dr. Phil" Gonesh, Quinn Moon and Manny "Fresh". Much love to you guys for coming out and giving Rays program a real shot in the arm and putting on a great show for the locals who probably have never seen racing of the caliber we all showed Sunday.

See ya'll soon

Oh yeah, gotta apologize to Will for the "SPURCHECK" at the end of the straight away, I usually go "sack deep" into the turn,,,,,,,,,,my bad

Jefferson, you're a Gentleman & a Scholar . I never take it personal especially from you, I gotta learn how to get out of the way of you Fast Guys. To tell you the truth I thought you might have been getting me back for punting you into the grass at the beginning of the Main(Not Intentional). My Pit Man, Sean "SECURITY!!!" Christopher was a lil slow in putting my car down after the buzzer went off, so I just Gunned It. Unfortunately U were lining things up for the turn at the end of the strait when I popped up in front you. And your car went bouncing like a Harlem Globe Trotters ball toward the grass. Sorry about that, in the end it was just Quinn "Megatron" Moon, Jammin Jeff Jones & me. Great Race guys I gotta get my game up.

Ray!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! U never fail to Mooo mooo mooo move Tha Crowd, thanks for being 1 of RC's Living Legends. Thanks for making it look easy, I had Great Time at your track & I hope to make a better showing next time.

Congrats to all the winners & better luck next time to those who didn't. I'm glad there was such a nice showing of support for the Season Opener & I hope we continue to show this kind of support & good sportsmanship thoughout the season to all the tracks we visit. All the classes looked great. I think I may have to try that Modified Electric Touring next time, U guys were Blazing...............

Will
Old 05-09-2012, 09:27 AM
Tech Master

Hey Ray I had a great time out there although I didn't race!! I will be out with a car next time!
Old 05-09-2012, 09:31 AM
Tech Champion

Trader Rating: 30 (100%+)

Originally Posted by Scooby Horton1
Hey Ray I had a great time out there although I didn't race!! I will be out with a car next time!
Scooby - what's your opinion of the Team Magic car scooterman was asking??

I figured you'd know how decent/crappy they are
Old 05-09-2012, 10:19 AM
Tech Elite

Thanks again for all the unnecessary Kudos....You guys keep me doing the DEW....

Remember, it's Wednesday so check out www.dialedntv.com tonight at 9pm.
Old 05-09-2012, 10:21 AM
Tech Elite

Originally Posted by Scooby Horton1
Can't wait Jonathan McHorton.....

Old 05-09-2012, 10:23 AM
Tech Elite

Originally Posted by kewdawg
Cough.. JUNE LOPEZ - cough, cough. My bad - allergies.
Bump....

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.