Community
Wiki Posts
Search

3RD ANNUAL TOYS FOR TOTS RACE - HORSHAM RACEWAY

Search this Thread

Old 12-11-2011, 05:47 PM
Tech Master

Trader Rating: 17 (95%+)

Had a great time yesterday. Didn't disappoint one bit.

FJ a picture is worth a thousand words

Attached Thumbnails 3RD ANNUAL  TOYS FOR TOTS RACE - HORSHAM RACEWAY-390382_10151037826810501_620955500_22130914_937016310_n.jpg  
Old 12-11-2011, 07:24 PM
Tech Elite

Trader Rating: 102 (100%+)
Default Fantastic

I have to say Fantastic day.
Great competition throughout the all the classes.
Touring thru Mini's everyone had fun..not one frown in the whole place.

Can't wait for the 4th Annual Toys for Tots.
thank you to the Horsham crew who but in all the hard work.

great to see new faces!
great to see old faces!
Old 12-11-2011, 07:28 PM
Tech Elite

Trader Rating: 7 (100%+)

Here are the rezults:
Old 12-11-2011, 07:29 PM
Tech Regular

Trader Rating: 12 (100%+)

Another great race put on by Al and horsham raceway
thanks as always, had a great time.
Old 12-11-2011, 07:32 PM
Tech Elite

Trader Rating: 7 (100%+)

And here are the rest
Attached Files
File Type: pdf
R4_Race_06_TCS MINI_A-Main.pdf (35.8 KB, 189 views)
File Type: pdf
R4_Race_07_World GT_A-Main.pdf (31.1 KB, 97 views)
Old 12-11-2011, 08:23 PM
Tech Champion

Trader Rating: 14 (100%+)

Originally Posted by hanulec
Gee (or one of the other maryland crew...) why don't you explain your "inside" Hammy joke -- maybe a picture would help (i hear there is one on facebook..)
See the pic.. Hes my co-driver!
Old 12-11-2011, 09:08 PM
Tech Elite

Trader Rating: 49 (100%+)

Great racing yesterday! The mains I saw were very competitive and fun to watch. Looks like the 1/12 17.5 turned out to be quite a race, a shame I had that ESC issue. I'll be ready for slow birds and up there practicing as much as possible before that.

thanks everyone for a great day, and Al and guys for putting on a great event!
Old 12-12-2011, 05:42 PM
Suspended

Had a great time on Saturday!

Thanks to Al, Valz and everyone else that helped run the show, and keep the doors open. I always have a good time racing at Horsham and really hope to get up there a couple times in January to prepare for Snowbirds!

Thanks to Matt, Mike and Karl for stopping by my house to pick me up on the way. I appreciate the ride and had a blast the whole day! Such an epic day of eating too! Tornados for breakfast and 4th meal, Chipotle for lunch, and all that cheese on that pizza for dinner, WOW!

Thanks to Gene for letting me borrow the Speed Control, and Larry, Mike H. and Mike I. for the help setting it up. Also, thanks to Larry for the great racing! Hope to do more of that real soon.
Old 12-12-2011, 07:19 PM
Tech Master

Trader Rating: 1 (100%+)

My first time to Horsham this indoor season and could not have been a better cause to attend but to benefit children who may not be fortunate enough to recieve the small gift of a toy. But, with huge hearts of the racers that attend the Horsham facility some kids will at least have something to add a little joy to their holidays.

Onto the racing, I mean we did do a little of that throughout the day too, right? It was the always professionally run program we have all become accustom to at Horsham. I will say that I felt a somewhat lighter air to the days activities, possibly because of the Toys for Tots draw, whatever it was, I liked it, and the competition was still as fierce as ever. Gotta put out very serious thank you's to these individuals

Al Sodano for his tireless efforts to keep a top notch track together and going. I know personally as much as I enjoy RC, I do not have the kind of drive to jump through as many hoops as he does for the benefit of all the racers. Also, your wife must be a saint,,,,,,,,,,,,,,or, she really hates your guts and can't wait for you to get out of the house and go racing

Alex, we are fortunate to have you "do what you do".

Orlando and the Trains and Lanes parts help, even going into his personal stash for stuff not in the showcase.

The Middle River Hobbies crew, you guys are so fast, yet so mellow. I am gonna try to make the trip down for the Sweep Challenge.

DJ Cranmer, Ray Sundland, Barry Lofton, Al Sodano and Rui Goncalves, these guys spent substantial time working with me on a problematic motor that I had and as a collective group, putting our heads together, I think we figured it out and got it running. Rui was especially informative and patient tutoring me on the LED features of my Tekin monitoring the sensor operation. Larry Fairtrace Jr. and Sr. on some good 1/12th info. Also, Mike Hanulec and Mike Larcher for their support. Lastly, my chassis man for the day, that I did disappoint, but still put up with me and my form of fun for the day Barry Lofton.

Thank you to everyone who attended and made this event a memorable one for me. Have safe and happy holidays so we can all come back again and do this thing we love so much,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,RC.

peace out
Old 12-13-2011, 10:06 AM
Tech Champion

Trader Rating: 100 (100%+)
Thumbs up

Thank you so much Jammin' for the kind words and the rest of the Racers who made it happen...... 11 heats of qualifing and 9 Mains!!..... Great stuff Guys and two tables stuffed with X-mas gifts!!...... Again, awesome stuff.....

......Simply put, good friends, great racing!!...... Thank you all for coming out and giving us a fantastic show!!

.....Happy Holidays and hope to see you all real soon in the up and coming new year.... God bless!
Old 12-22-2011, 08:33 AM
Tech Master

Trader Rating: 40 (100%+)
Default PICTURES!!!!!!!!

Here are the pictures I took.
Enjoy!

2011 Horsham RC Toys For Tots Race