Go Back  R/C Tech Forums > General Forums > Racing Forum
ROAR Region 2 1/8 Offroad Championships @LCRC 11-5-11(The Makeup) >

ROAR Region 2 1/8 Offroad Championships @LCRC 11-5-11(The Makeup)

Community
Wiki Posts
Search

ROAR Region 2 1/8 Offroad Championships @LCRC 11-5-11(The Makeup)

Search this Thread

Old 11-04-2011, 10:11 AM
Tech Master

Trader Rating: 4 (100%+)

See everyone later tonight, Jason I have your chili with no chunkies
Old 11-04-2011, 03:50 PM
Tech Addict

Trader Rating: 39 (98%+)
Default Long lap

Lol that because I'm to fast and if your not keeping a eye on me I will pass and you won't even notice. I will slow down for you. Your not the first person that has pitted for me that has said this
Old 11-04-2011, 06:33 PM
Tech Master

Trader Rating: 4 (100%+)

Track change is complete and tested, had some guys here tonight and started to get it broke in. We had to put water on it today, should be dialed first thing in the am. Can't wait to race tomorrow. Safe travels to all, see you in the am.

Thanks,

Kevin
Old 11-05-2011, 08:33 PM
Tech Champion

Trader Rating: 14 (100%+)

Results are posted at http://www.liverc.com/live/broadcast/

Select LCRC from the list of tracks on the right and then select the results tab.
Old 11-06-2011, 04:56 AM
Tech Champion

Trader Rating: 154 (100%+)

Great time yesterday at the track. Seems I only make it there once a yr and always leave with a smile on my face no matter how good or bad I do. Thanks to the Lcrc crew for putting on a great event!
Old 11-06-2011, 10:57 AM
Tech Master

had an awesome time yesterday. Jason Schreffler... what can i say.. man you impressed me... that had to be the best i have ever seen you drive and you made me work... congrats on your Truggy win...
Old 11-06-2011, 01:27 PM
Tech Elite

Trader Rating: 5 (100%+)

Originally Posted by Chad Phillips
had an awesome time yesterday. Jason Schreffler... what can i say.. man you impressed me... that had to be the best i have ever seen you drive and you made me work... congrats on your Truggy win...
Thanks Chad. That was a great buggy main and a I tried hard to stay out front. As soon as that darn sun went in and it got dark, driving the final 15 minutes with sun glasses on in the dark wasn't so fun.

Next season is going to be awesome. We have a great group of fast guys in our area that just pushes everyone that much more to get better.

Kevin and everyone at LCRC... what can I say... you guys rock. I think Ron started crying when we pulled outta the parking lot.

A perfect ending to the season at LCRC. For those that missed it, you missed great weather, great track, great people, and some awesome racing. Oh ya, all that and Jamie getting stuck in the mud.
Old 11-06-2011, 01:44 PM
Tech Adept

Originally Posted by schreff
Thanks Chad. That was a great buggy main and a I tried hard to stay out front. As soon as that darn sun went in and it got dark, driving the final 15 minutes with sun glasses on in the dark wasn't so fun.

Next season is going to be awesome. We have a great group of fast guys in our area that just pushes everyone that much more to get better.

Kevin and everyone at LCRC... what can I say... you guys rock. I think Ron started crying when we pulled outta the parking lot.

A perfect ending to the season at LCRC. For those that missed it, you missed great weather, great track, great people, and some awesome racing. Oh ya, all that and Jamie getting stuck in the mud.
jason, you looked great..any chance us lower level losi guys could get your buggy setup?
Old 11-06-2011, 02:13 PM
Tech Master

Trader Rating: 17 (95%+)

Originally Posted by schreff

Ditto to what Schreff said. I had a great time racing there once again. I can't Wait till next season.

Kevin and crew are a class act and his track is now right at the top of my all time favorites list.
Old 11-06-2011, 02:14 PM
Tech Addict

Trader Rating: 12 (100%+)

Great time saturday , thanks to LCRC for a place to have some fun and relax .

pics from lcrc website http://lcrcracing.shutterfly.com/
Old 11-06-2011, 05:09 PM
Tech Regular

Awesome day sat it was the only time i made it this year but had a blast racing alot of fast guys kevin and crew u guys always do a great job with the track and running things

Last edited by killa B; 11-06-2011 at 05:28 PM.
Old 11-06-2011, 05:30 PM
Tech Elite

Trader Rating: 51 (98%+)

Originally Posted by killa B
Awesome day sat it was the only time i made it this year but had a blast racing alot of fast guys kevin and crew u guys always do a great job with the track and running things and whats its gonna take 4 a guy who races with one hand and takes third place at regional and beats guys with two hands gonna get a he B GOOD JOB I guess no one likes to admit they got beat by a guy who only wheels with 1 hand i aint goin away bitches
The one arm bandit strikes again, glad I could pit you bro, great finish... We both know it was the buddy Lee's you were wearing.
Old 11-06-2011, 05:33 PM
Tech Elite

Trader Rating: 51 (98%+)

Great time, just wish LCRC was closer.. See everyone next year.
Old 11-06-2011, 05:40 PM
Tech Master

Originally Posted by Kash$
Great time, just wish LCRC was closer.. See everyone next year.
same here its 2 + hours for me...

Goat - thanks for pitting me...
Old 11-06-2011, 07:21 PM
Tech Elite

Trader Rating: 5 (100%+)

Originally Posted by motorhead68
jason, you looked great..any chance us lower level losi guys could get your buggy setup?
Hey man...

No problem on the setup. Honestly, I'm running, almost, exactly what's posted on TLR's website for Drake's standard issue "Inclined Block" setup.

http://www.tlracing.com/ProdInfo/Fil...inedBlocks.pdf

The only real differences on my car that he doesn't have listed...

I'm running the EU shock caps and the foams above the bladders. I'm running carbon towers, but they're really not needed. I have about 50% rebound in both front and rear shocks. The rear arm mounts, I'm running the LRC mounts. 1s up on the front side of the arm mount and 0s in the back. Oh ya, and I'm running the EU body just cuz it looks cooler. Not sure if the stock body handles any different.

All the parts are readily available. I ran AKA Super Soft Grid Irons on the Buggy this weekend as did Chad on his AE car. They were great for the track conditions, but you had to be up on the wheel to keep the car in the groove. If you were in the fluff, it would be very loose. They were not forgiving, but fast.

Anything else, let me know.

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.