The Compound! New track in Northeastern Pa >

The Compound! New track in Northeastern Pa

The Compound! New track in Northeastern Pa

Old 11-24-2011, 02:53 PM
Tech Regular

Trader Rating: 17 (100%+)

Originally Posted by Evader Ninja
Hello,

I am one of the "buddies" that SouthernTier mentioned above. There are several people who race on my home track that would be interested in racing at "The Compound". Does anyone know what class the Duratrax Evader would be allowed to run in?

Thanks!
Thanks for the question. I dont have a lot of expirence with the duratrax line of vehicles. It looks to me that the duratrax dt is a brushed, rtr kit. So, it would run in the stock class as advertised. Sorry for not having expirence with this kit. Bring it down, we will have a look, and run it!

Thanks,
The Compound
Old 11-24-2011, 05:43 PM
Tech Adept

Trader Rating: 15 (100%+)

Happy Thanksgiving All!!!!! Here's the first couple laps ever done at The Compound at about 4am this morning lol. Track still isn't completely done but almost time to start racing!

+ YouTube Video
ERROR: If you can see this, then YouTube is down or you don't have Flash installed.

+ YouTube Video
ERROR: If you can see this, then YouTube is down or you don't have Flash installed.
Old 11-24-2011, 07:25 PM
Tech Initiate

super excited to see videos of the first laps in at the compound! I just wish u would have found someone better suited for the first lap then ray charles! Ill give mr dekar some credit tho brand new track and no buggy time under his belt. should have called me I would have run it!
Old 11-24-2011, 07:58 PM
Tech Initiate

Sorry all, I guess I should have introduced myself.... My name is Brandon and some people around these parts call me "run it". Im part of the compound crew. I cant drive but I have a heavy trigger finger, sometimes thats not a good thing! Looking foward to meeting you all and having some fun racing together.

Brandon
Old 11-25-2011, 04:40 AM
Tech Rookie

Default Evader EXT, ST, and EXT2...... No DT

Originally Posted by dekar058
Thanks for the question. I dont have a lot of expirence with the duratrax line of vehicles. It looks to me that the duratrax dt is a brushed, rtr kit. So, it would run in the stock class as advertised. Sorry for not having expirence with this kit. Bring it down, we will have a look, and run it!

Thanks,
The Compound
Dekar058,

We are running Evader ST, EXT and EXT2

Thanks for the reply, but we are not running any of the DT Evaders. They are all stadium trucks..... I.e. Looks a lot like a Losi xx or a RC10. The body does not cover the wheels and I didn't know if this would be an issue for you on your track. I am an experienced racer and I would like to run in the stock class. However I wanted to make sure that open wheel would be ok with you.

I look forward to your reply.

Evader Ninja
Old 11-25-2011, 08:04 AM
Tech Master

Trader Rating: 12 (100%+)
Default 10th scale statuim.

those trucks are known as 10th scale 2wheel stadium trucks. not sct's (short course trucks) and normaly would run in there own class, not in the sct classes (at most if not all tracks).
Old 11-25-2011, 09:39 AM
Tech Regular

Trader Rating: 17 (100%+)

Ninja,

Your talking about a truck class. These trucks will not run with short course trucks. I posted the classes/rules previously. We didnt plan on running a truck class but, if people bring them we will hold a class.

The Compound
Old 11-25-2011, 03:02 PM
Tech Rookie

Default Clarification

Just a bit of confirmation for an sct racer noob...in the stock sct 2wd class

I CAN run the esc and reedy 3300 brushless out of the RTR sc10 in my xxx-sct
I CAN change shock oil weight
But...
I CANT change springs or swap into threaded shocks instead of the POS unthreaded cartridge in the xxx-sct.

Confirm plz...thanks.
Old 11-25-2011, 04:25 PM
Tech Rookie

Default Truck Class

Dekar058

How many racers would you need to run a stadium truck class. I know that I can get at least 4 including myself and letting SouthernTier run one of my 5 Evaders.......

I am guessing that I am not the only one who would like to run 1/10 stadiums. However if I am, I will pick up an evader bx (buggy).

Or maybe an evader DT if that is considered a SCT!

By the way.... We had a big race on my track today.... Videos are on YouTube!

Evader Ninja
Old 11-25-2011, 07:19 PM
Tech Apprentice

Originally Posted by SouthernTier
Just a bit of confirmation for an sct racer noob...in the stock sct 2wd class

I CAN run the esc and reedy 3300 brushless out of the RTR sc10 in my xxx-sct
I CAN change shock oil weight
But...
I CANT change springs or swap into threaded shocks instead of the POS unthreaded cartridge in the xxx-sct.

Confirm plz...thanks.

Southern Tier,

You CANT run the esc and reedy 3300 brushless out of the RTR sc10 in my xxx-sct.(no sc10 RS or its parts can be used in stock)

You CANT used threaded shocks instead of the POS unthreaded cartridge in the xxx-sct(stock shocks just as everyone else will be running).

You CAN change springs and change shock oil weight.

The classes/rules are posted on previous pages.

Anymore questions just ask.

The Compound
Old 11-25-2011, 07:30 PM
Tech Apprentice

Dekar058

How many racers would you need to run a stadium truck class. I know that I can get at least 4 including myself and letting SouthernTier run one of my 5 Evaders.......

I am guessing that I am not the only one who would like to run 1/10 stadiums. However if I am, I will pick up an evader bx (buggy).

Evader Ninja

Evader Ninja,

This is our account for the track, I was getting yelled at for using my other account.

I feel we need at least three for a class. If you guys start bringing stadium trucks other people will too.

Lets see the videos, post the link or advise me what I need to search for on you tube.

The Compound
Old 11-26-2011, 11:34 AM
Tech Adept

Trader Rating: 15 (100%+)

Dekar058

Evader Ninja
I used to race nirto stadium trucks when I lived in california. The original rc10gt lol! Get three or more of you guys with stadium trucks and bring them to race and see who has the most skills! I love stadium trucks, just don't have one at the present time.
Old 11-26-2011, 12:22 PM
Tech Adept

Trader Rating: 3 (100%+)
Thumbs up

talk about a flash back! i raced the old rc10t when i first started out racing.
track is looking great guys!!!! cant wait to get to racin
Old 11-26-2011, 12:34 PM
Tech Apprentice

When will the track be opening???
Old 11-26-2011, 12:53 PM
Tech Apprentice

Originally Posted by Pinionizer
When will the track be opening???
We are hoping to hold the first race Sunday December 4th, we will know for sure by Monday night and post on here as soon as we know for sure. Just have to get the pipe laid and the amb transponder loop put in.

Search this Thread

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.