Community
Wiki Posts
Search

Roar Regionals

Search this Thread

Old 08-13-2011, 09:58 AM
Tech Adept

Questions?? Roar Regionals

Hey! I am considering attending the Roar Regionals at a local track this year. I was wondering if anyone could tell me ab out anything to be aware of, what to expect, how much the event could cost, and how long they usually are. also what classes are there for short course. Thanks

-Jeff
Old 08-21-2011, 10:31 PM
Tech Master

Trader Rating: 21 (100%+)

Originally Posted by Zotter7
Hey! I am considering attending the Roar Regionals at a local track this year. I was wondering if anyone could tell me ab out anything to be aware of, what to expect, how much the event could cost, and how long they usually are. also what classes are there for short course. Thanks

-Jeff
A lot of down time so run 2 or 3 classes. SC should be Pro 2(mod) and 17.5. I would go through your vehicles so they're all squared away. So how ever much that is. Food bill. Parts. If 2 or 3 sets of tires per class.

They're fun. I think I got away with $250-300 for 5 days of 1/8 Fuel Nationals this year. Good times.