Community
Wiki Posts
Search

1/8 scale has finally found a home on Long Island

Search this Thread

Old 06-25-2011, 11:43 AM
Tech Apprentice

Originally Posted by li racer
Is that the NEW DURANGO East end edition ????????
HOW BOUT IT!!
Old 06-25-2011, 02:31 PM
Tech Initiate

Originally Posted by The Skipper
Yes, the track will be open Wednesdays in the afternoon & evening under the lights for practice and 1/10 & 1/8 scale electric racing!! Nitro racing will most likely be on Saturday afternoons, into the evening under the lights as well, with open practice on Sundays! This is our initial schedule @ this point and could change based on the demand!!

thanks,
THE SKIPPER
brian
that stinks I work on Saturdays till 4pm and Wednesday till 6 when do you think the racing times start?
Old 06-25-2011, 06:44 PM
Tech Master

Trader Rating: 70 (100%+)

HAHAHA THE CAPTAIN AND THE SKIPPER ARE HERE!!!!!!!!!!!! I love it!

What's the name?! What's the name?!

Wednesday practice and Saturday afternoon racing into evening under the lights sounds so dialed. It's perfect for my schedule. Looks like I'm going to have to get me some extra fuel and tires!

You guys have any membership ideas floating around? (not asking for specifics)
Old 06-25-2011, 08:01 PM
Tech Apprentice

Originally Posted by Weazsel
HAHAHA THE CAPTAIN AND THE SKIPPER ARE HERE!!!!!!!!!!!! I love it!

What's the name?! What's the name?!

Wednesday practice and Saturday afternoon racing into evening under the lights sounds so dialed. It's perfect for my schedule. Looks like I'm going to have to get me some extra fuel and tires!

You guys have any membership ideas floating around? (not asking for specifics)
wednesdays: open practice until racing starts then 1/8 & 1/10 electric scale racing into the evening!!

ELECTRIC RACERS:THE LAYOUT WILL BE REDUCED TO OFFER MORE EXCITEMENT AND REALISM!
THANKS MIKE

Last edited by The Skipper; 06-25-2011 at 08:14 PM.
Old 06-25-2011, 08:28 PM
Tech Apprentice

Originally Posted by cranky drew
that stinks I work on Saturdays till 4pm and Wednesday till 6 when do you think the racing times start?

NO WORRIES, WE WILL REGISTER YOU AND SAVE YOU A SPOT!
Old 06-25-2011, 09:00 PM
Tech Elite

Trader Rating: 42 (100%+)

Ah, Wednesday racing that I can actually attend. Can't wait!
Old 06-26-2011, 06:36 AM
Tech Elite

Trader Rating: 29 (100%+)

Originally Posted by Gary NJ
Best of luck guys! I visited some family 5 minutes from Manorville a few weeks back, and early in the morning it wasn't a bad ride from NJ at all...
Gary you live near me, how far about is the ride from us?, long island can be funny w/long ride, and CONGRATS carl,and partner,and good luck, i will for sure get a buggy again...awesome news
Old 06-26-2011, 10:22 AM
Tech Addict

Trader Rating: 15 (100%+)

Tom its going to be a few minutes further east then the dungeon was
Old 06-26-2011, 11:30 AM
Tech Apprentice

Originally Posted by TommyBlazin
Gary you live near me, how far about is the ride from us?, long island can be funny w/long ride, and CONGRATS carl,and partner,and good luck, i will for sure get a buggy again...awesome news

once you get off exit 69 south the track is within 3 mins from the highway,
very convenient!!
Old 06-26-2011, 01:55 PM
Tech Adept

Trader Rating: 1 (100%+)

getting a new car which should i get for this track. the ofna 4x4 truggy or team losi racing 22
Old 06-26-2011, 02:03 PM
Tech Adept

Originally Posted by AssasinRacing
getting a new car which should i get for this track. the ofna 4x4 truggy or team losi racing 22
Well its nice ya want to get a new car but no tracks are built yet so no one ran on the new tracks so what kind of educated advice are you looking for?

What do you like driving buggy or truck, 2wd or 4wd, Nitro or electric, 1/10th or 1/8th?
Old 06-26-2011, 02:11 PM
Tech Adept

Originally Posted by battlestarq
Well its nice ya want to get a new car but no tracks are built yet so no one ran on the new tracks so what kind of educated advice are you looking for?

What do you like driving buggy or truck, 2wd or 4wd, Nitro or electric, 1/10th or 1/8th?
i usualy drive buggy but i was going for something a little faster i guess with the truggy because i assumed the track would be bigger.
Old 06-26-2011, 03:05 PM
Tech Adept

i usualy drive buggy but i was going for something a little faster i guess with the truggy because i assumed the track would be bigger.
ok truggy sounds good but from what i seethe ofna 4x4 truggy looks like a stadium truck with a fixed wing. From what I saw over at LIR open wheeled truck or stadium truck went extinct there and Short Course Truck 2wd was popular and occasionally a 4wd sct class was run if enough showed up which I think (5-6 were needed) and I dont know if a 4wd truggy can run with 4wd sct. if I were you would wait to see what shows up to race and how they will run at the track. I know the last thing I would want is to layout the $ and spend the time to build it only to find that no one else is running a similar class or chassy.
Old 06-26-2011, 03:18 PM
Tech Adept

Originally Posted by battlestarq
ok truggy sounds good but from what i seethe ofna 4x4 truggy looks like a stadium truck with a fixed wing. From what I saw over at LIR open wheeled truck or stadium truck went extinct there and Short Course Truck 2wd was popular and occasionally a 4wd sct class was run if enough showed up which I think (5-6 were needed) and I dont know if a 4wd truggy can run with 4wd sct. if I were you would wait to see what shows up to race and how they will run at the track. I know the last thing I would want is to layout the $ and spend the time to build it only to find that no one else is running a similar class or chassy.
thats what ill do, thanks for the info.
Old 06-26-2011, 06:46 PM
Tech Addict

1/8th nitro

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.