Wiki Posts
Search

BENEFIT RACE IN METRO DETROIT

Search this Thread

Old 05-17-2011, 03:32 PM
Tech Regular

Default BENEFIT RACE IN METRO DETROIT

MSI Charity Race

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Hey everybody, I was informed yesterday that one of our fellow hobby enthusiasts has become ill and could use a little help from the hobby world. His name is Bill Bridges from Dirt Burners, I have never personally met him but whenever I hear of Dirt Burners, I hear his name brought up and he seems to be cared for by many people. This is going out to all racers, we will host a charity race on Saturday May 28th at 2pm, doors will open at 11am. The entry fee will be $20 (3 heats and a main), oval and on-road racing will both take place. There will be no trophy or points or anything on the line. We just want everyone to come out and have a good time and support a friend. $10 of each entry fee will go to Bill and his family. We will also have a 50/50 drawing which we will donate as well. There will be a donation box set up that day also. We will be serving lunch all day long and invite people to bring snacks and deserts. If you have any questions about the event please feel free to give us a call at the shop, 586-552-4425. If you are not a racer or won't be able to attend and would like to help out please let us know and we will make arrangements for you. We hope everyone can make it out to support Bill and his family.

On a side note, we will not race that Sunday (May 29th), which was scheduled to be the last day of our spring points series....We will be moving that race day to Sunday June 5th.

Thank You for your time and support,
Marc Irby
MSI Racing and Hobbies
29925 Groesbeck Highway
Roseville, MI 48066
586-552-4425
Old 05-18-2011, 08:58 PM
Tech Regular

Bump for a good cause
Old 05-19-2011, 08:38 PM
Tech Regular

Bump