Go Back  R/C Tech Forums > General Forums > Racing Forum
Gallimods Hobby Shop and Raceway, Baldwin Place NY. >

Gallimods Hobby Shop and Raceway, Baldwin Place NY.

Community
Wiki Posts
Search

Gallimods Hobby Shop and Raceway, Baldwin Place NY.

Search this Thread

Old 07-11-2011, 07:46 AM
Tech Addict

Originally Posted by 335i
I had a great day of racing yesterday. I had some minor issues at first but was able to overcome them. Thanks again mike for soldering my wires on to my motor. really appropriate it. Hopefully i can make up there on Thursday.
No problem, throw some weight in the back of that thing for a lil more traction! haha.........

BTW, we will be running a 4wd sc class possibly mixed in with 4wd buggy Thursday along with 2wd buggy possibly mixed in with stadium trucks. The turnout for Thursday nights have been getting bigger n bigger so let's keep it strong. John wanted me to let everyone know we have the sc10 4x4's in stock as well as the losi 4x4's for great deals.
Old 07-11-2011, 11:20 AM
Tech Adept

Trader Rating: 14 (100%+)

Originally Posted by novak12
No problem, throw some weight in the back of that thing for a lil more traction! haha.........

BTW, we will be running a 4wd sc class possibly mixed in with 4wd buggy Thursday along with 2wd buggy possibly mixed in with stadium trucks. The turnout for Thursday nights have been getting bigger n bigger so let's keep it strong. John wanted me to let everyone know we have the sc10 4x4's in stock as well as the losi 4x4's for great deals.
Thanks for the tip. I'm going to play around with different tire setups.

how much is he asking for one of the team Durango 4x4 scs? I may be interested.
Old 07-11-2011, 11:21 AM
Tech Addict

Default Trophy Race

Just a few things for "Ed's 2nd Annual Birthday Bash"

Track will open at 8am for practice. Registration starts at 9am and ends at 1030am. If you are going to be later than that please call and let us know, so we can get you signed up. Anyone registering after 1030am will be added in after the first round has been run, NO EXCEPTIONS. Racing starts at 11am sharp. We will be running 5min quals, 8 min Amain and all other mains are 6min. After all mains have been run we will be holding a long jump competition for anyone who is interested. I will post class rules shortly.
Old 07-11-2011, 11:40 AM
Tech Addict

Originally Posted by 335i
Thanks for the tip. I'm going to play around with different tire setups.

how much is he asking for one of the team Durango 4x4 scs? I may be interested.
The Durango 4x4SC is $350.
Old 07-11-2011, 11:47 AM
Tech Adept

Originally Posted by ed@gallimods
The Durango 4x4SC is $350.
that is a good price. I may pick one up next week if its still available.
Old 07-11-2011, 01:08 PM
Tech Fanatic

Trader Rating: 12 (100%+)

Sorry guys i wont be making it for this weekend,, i have a kart race that im running in and nooooo way im backin out of that one!!!
Old 07-11-2011, 01:48 PM
Tech Addict

Originally Posted by sst4nbr1
Sorry guys i wont be making it for this weekend,, i have a kart race that im running in and nooooo way im backin out of that one!!!
Sooo lame.. Gonna be a fun day over here. Guess your backing out on double or nothing steaks huh?
Old 07-11-2011, 01:52 PM
Tech Adept

Trader Rating: 5 (100%+)

Ed...can you put a stock motor on the side for me. I will need one for Sunday. Thanks.
Old 07-11-2011, 03:21 PM
Tech Elite

Sooo lame.. Gonna be a fun day over here. Guess your backing out on double or nothing steaks huh?
i will be running steves truck,so you can buy us each a steak. hahaha!!
Old 07-11-2011, 05:27 PM
Tech Elite

Trader Rating: 52 (100%+)
Default Boom!

Hey Novak, a little birdie told me that you are not the only one that goes "boom", there is another person that has "passion" for blowing up !
Old 07-11-2011, 09:19 PM
Tech Addict

Originally Posted by eper
i will be running steves truck,so you can buy us each a steak. hahaha!!
Mr kyosho.. Can you handle an associated? Haaa! You may not go back to the rt5 once you get oppurtunity to drive a t4..

BBQ, this "guy" you are talking about has been m.i.a from gallimods for a couple weeks. Would it happen to be the man who swears by speed passion? Then again I really cannot say a word about speed controls or motors, I think we all no that.
Old 07-12-2011, 02:11 AM
Tech Elite

Mr kyosho.. Can you handle an associated? Haaa! You may not go back to the rt5 once you get oppurtunity to drive a t4..

BBQ, this "guy" you are talking about has been m.i.a from gallimods for a couple weeks. Would it happen to be the man who swears by speed passion? Then again I really cannot say a word about speed controls or motors, I think we all no that.
i already drve it. and i will go back to kyosho when its rebuilt. i may not go back to lrp though. hinthint
Old 07-12-2011, 07:46 AM
Tech Master

Originally Posted by Toiffel
Hey Novak, a little birdie told me that you are not the only one that goes "boom", there is another person that has "passion" for blowing up !
The Needler is back!!! didnt u start enough gripe on the barnstormers forum the past 2-weeks.???
Old 07-12-2011, 08:05 AM
Tech Elite

Trader Rating: 52 (100%+)

Originally Posted by The Joker
The Needler is back!!! didnt u start enough gripe on the barnstormers forum the past 2-weeks.???
How nice of you to stop by, and take some time away from your Facebook obligations, but as usual.....CLUELESS......

I'll be there soon enough grasshopper to show you how it's done !.....LMAO
Old 07-12-2011, 08:13 AM
Tech Master

Originally Posted by Toiffel
How nice of you to stop by, and take some time away from your Facebook obligations, but as usual.....CLUELESS......

I'll be there soon enough grasshopper to show you how it's done !.....LMAO
hahahahahahhahahhahahahahhaaaaa WAIT hahahahahahhahahahhahahahha WAIT hahahahhahahahahaha WAIT hahhahahahhaaaaaaa!!!!!!!!!!

Wishful thinking trouble maker! U better have ur junk together & be at full par cuz im goin to give u a o'l fastion azzwhooping!!!

Sign; The Big Fish!!!

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.