Go Back  R/C Tech Forums > General Forums > Racing Forum
Official 2011 Blue Diamond On Road Scene >

Official 2011 Blue Diamond On Road Scene

Official 2011 Blue Diamond On Road Scene

Old 01-17-2011, 09:33 PM
R/C Tech Elite Member

Trader Rating: 69 (100%+)

Originally Posted by JB04
Looking forward to racing with everyone this year at Blue Diamond and making this my home track. I recently relocated from the Midwest to the east coast, Silver Spring, MD. I might have met a few of you at the Kissimmee track a few years ago for the Kyosho Challenge. I was one of the guys from St. Louis (evolution raceway).

Anyway, I just wanted to introduce myself.

Joe
Welcome aboard Joe!!! You're gonna enjoy the hell out of your 2011 race season. Just watch out for the blue and yellow car, that guys a nut!!! j/k
Old 01-18-2011, 03:55 AM
Tech Elite

Trader Rating: 32 (100%+)

[QUOTE=YmeBP;8505011]Pete they raced for Mugen, and they aren't twins, one is a couple years older than the other one, and the last thing is no one would EVER trade a Xray for an Koyosho.

Hey Pete, some programs have spell check, we have Koyosho-check (aka Tory), any printed Koyosho facts must be verified thru Tory before printed.
Old 01-18-2011, 04:17 AM
Tech Addict

Trader Rating: 33 (100%+)

Originally Posted by YmeBP
Pete they raced for Mugen, and they aren't twins, one is a couple years older than the other one, and the last thing is no one would EVER trade a Kyosho for an Xray.

Yeah Phil I see he's an Xpay driver, but guess what he's just walked into the house of pain staffed by the K-car ninjas babeee (Nice to meet you Joe!! Don't let all the smak talk bother you it's all in good fun).
My bad on the mis info! But where you are wrong is I would trade a Kyosho for a Traxxas Nitro 4-Tec! BOOYA SON!
Old 01-18-2011, 04:22 AM
Tech Addict

Looking forward to racing with everyone this year at Blue Diamond and making this my home track. I recently relocated from the Midwest to the east coast, Silver Spring, MD. I might have met a few of you at the Kissimmee track a few years ago for the Kyosho Challenge. I was one of the guys from St. Louis (evolution raceway).

Anyway, I just wanted to introduce myself.

Joe
Welcome to Blue Diamond Joe, we love to have ya. We have a GREAT group of guys that make every Sunday a fun and usually pretty funny day. And just ignore the Kyosho, Xray shenanigans unless you just don't care and want to stir the pot and watch what happens like I do son!
Old 01-18-2011, 06:00 AM
Tech Elite

Originally Posted by Pete720
My bad on the mis info! But where you are wrong is I would trade a Kyosho for a Traxxas Nitro 4-Tec! BOOYA SON!
Pete be carefull, post like this will wake up Pops Kyosho aka Quinn Moon.
Old 01-18-2011, 06:04 AM
Tech Fanatic

Trader Rating: 7 (100%+)

Yeah not only that but the fast twin sister Kyosho factory team drivers traded in their Kyosho contracts for shiny new Xray contracts lol. http://www.teamxray.com/teamxray/new...%20Team%20XRAY
You mean Mugen right?
Old 01-18-2011, 06:07 AM
Tech Addict

Originally Posted by G87z
You mean Mugen right?
Already been corrected and apologized for but thanks son!
Old 01-18-2011, 06:13 AM
Tech Addict

Enough snow already, come on spring! Don't forget about Cups at the Bowl this Sat guys! Show some love to Tory, D-Lee and the other guys who make the Mushrrom Bowl possible. Come on you all know you need your D-Lee fix like I do.
Old 01-18-2011, 06:19 AM
Tech Adept

Trader Rating: 5 (100%+)

Thanks for the warm welcome. I am excited about this season. Pulled all of my stuff out of storage over the weekend and took inventory.

I won't be offended by the smack talk. Once I get to know everyone I will be right in the middle of it. We had the same friendly rivalry at Evolution. It was between Xray and Mugen. Official 2011 Blue Diamond On Road Scene-photo.jpg

Thanks again for warm welcome.
Old 01-18-2011, 06:27 AM
Tech Addict

Thanks for the warm welcome. I am excited about this season. Pulled all of my stuff out of storage over the weekend and took inventory.

I won't be offended by the smack talk. Once I get to know everyone I will be right in the middle of it. We had the same friendly rivalry at Evolution. It was between Xray and Mugen. Attachment 695218

Nice pic Joe. If your not busy Saturday you should come up to the Mushroom Bowl in Kennett Square PA. You can get directions at www.mushroombowl.com. Tory One of our regulars and promoter is having their annual Cups at the Bowl race and you can get a chance to meet a lot of the fellas you will be racing against at the Diamond this year. Again welcome aboard!
Old 01-18-2011, 06:29 AM
R/C Tech Elite Member

Good call Pete... MuckFugen huh? I got somethin for dat azz...

Yeah Pete's right. Theres gonna be a lot of BD heads at this event. Would be good if you came out.
Old 01-18-2011, 06:33 AM
Tech Addict

Originally Posted by Lapper
Good call Pete... MuckFugen huh? I got somethin for dat azz...
Haha thought you would like that Rich. X-ray, Kyosho, Mugen, who gives a s#!t, I would run a Radio Shack special if it would bring spring here faster
Old 01-18-2011, 06:34 AM
Tech Adept

Trader Rating: 5 (100%+)

Nice pic Joe. If your not busy Saturday you should come up to the Mushroom Bowl in Kennett Square PA. You can get directions at www.mushroombowl.com. Tory One of our regulars and promoter is having their annual Cups at the Bowl race and you can get a chance to meet a lot of the fellas you will be racing against at the Diamond this year. Again welcome aboard!
I will look into it. I'll let you know later this week if I can make it.

Joe
Old 01-18-2011, 06:42 AM
R/C Tech Elite Member

Haha thought you would like that Rich. X-ray, Kyosho, Mugen, who gives a s#!t, I would run a Radio Shack special if it would bring spring here faster
I second that.....
Old 01-18-2011, 07:35 AM
Tech Elite

This from the guy who got ALL his facts wrong? BTW Drew Q. was out there w/ a TC3 passing a number of Xpay drivers .... sad to see he went to the dark side though, he'd have made an excellent Kyosho addition. Don't worry, I got my eye on you Drew, I'll install a horn on my radio for when i'm passing on the outside.

[quote=godzukihop;8505909]
Originally Posted by YmeBP
Pete they raced for Mugen, and they aren't twins, one is a couple years older than the other one, and the last thing is no one would EVER trade a Xray for an Koyosho.

Hey Pete, some programs have spell check, we have Koyosho-check (aka Tory), any printed Koyosho facts must be verified thru Tory before printed.
Koooyyyyyoooooshhhhhoooooooo <==== Wait till you see the Amador special he's shooting for me =D.

I won't be offended by the smack talk. Once I get to know everyone I will be right in the middle of it. We had the same friendly rivalry at Evolution. It was between Xray and Mugen. Attachment 695218

Now that's funny right there looks like you are gonna fit right in.

Search this Thread

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.