Go Back  R/C Tech Forums > General Forums > Racing Forum
Official 2011 Blue Diamond On Road Scene >

Official 2011 Blue Diamond On Road Scene

Official 2011 Blue Diamond On Road Scene

Old 01-17-2011, 10:53 AM
  #106  
Tech Elite
 
Kitchen's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2009
Location: Atlanta GA.
Posts: 2,487
Default

SON!
Kitchen is offline  
Old 01-17-2011, 01:57 PM
  #107  
Tech Fanatic
iTrader: (7)
 
G87z's Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2008
Location: Logan Township, NJ
Posts: 792
Trader Rating: 7 (100%+)
Default

Hey Scooby,
What is for dinner tonight?
G87z is offline  
Old 01-17-2011, 04:04 PM
  #108  
Tech Addict
iTrader: (33)
 
Join Date: Sep 2008
Location: Northern DE
Posts: 512
Trader Rating: 33 (100%+)
Default

Instead of cut outs I say MORE horsepower SON!
Pete720 is offline  
Old 01-17-2011, 05:42 PM
  #109  
Tech Adept
iTrader: (5)
 
JB04's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2006
Location: Silver Spring, MD
Posts: 123
Trader Rating: 5 (100%+)
Default

Looking forward to racing with everyone this year at Blue Diamond and making this my home track. I recently relocated from the Midwest to the east coast, Silver Spring, MD. I might have met a few of you at the Kissimmee track a few years ago for the Kyosho Challenge. I was one of the guys from St. Louis (evolution raceway).

Anyway, I just wanted to introduce myself.

Joe
JB04 is offline  
Old 01-17-2011, 05:54 PM
  #110  
Tech Elite
iTrader: (32)
 
godzukihop's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2008
Posts: 2,015
Trader Rating: 32 (100%+)
Default

Originally Posted by JB04
Looking forward to racing with everyone this year at Blue Diamond and making this my home track. I recently relocated from the Midwest to the east coast, Silver Spring, MD. I might have met a few of you at the Kissimmee track a few years ago for the Kyosho Challenge. I was one of the guys from St. Louis (evolution raceway).

Anyway, I just wanted to introduce myself.

Joe
Hey Joe, welcome look forward to racing with you in 2011!!!

Hey Tory check it out, another XRAY racer!!!!!
godzukihop is offline  
Old 01-17-2011, 06:13 PM
  #111  
Tech Addict
iTrader: (33)
 
Join Date: Sep 2008
Location: Northern DE
Posts: 512
Trader Rating: 33 (100%+)
Default

Yeah not only that but the fast twin sister Kyosho factory team drivers traded in their Kyosho contracts for shiny new Xray contracts lol. http://www.teamxray.com/teamxray/new...%20Team%20XRAY
Pete720 is offline  
Old 01-17-2011, 06:23 PM
  #112  
Tech Master
iTrader: (1)
 
spurcheck's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2006
Location: Last in the "Z" main
Posts: 1,642
Trader Rating: 1 (100%+)
Default

Originally Posted by godzukihop
Hey Joe, welcome look forward to racing with you in 2011!!!

Hey Tory check it out, another XRAY racer!!!!!
You never quit, do you You are like the Eveready Bunny, you just keep going, and going and going
spurcheck is offline  
Old 01-17-2011, 06:54 PM
  #113  
Tech Elite
 
GHETTOTEACHER's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2007
Location: Philadelphia
Posts: 2,162
Default

Originally Posted by Pete720
Instead of cut outs I say MORE horsepower SON!
I have no problem with that SON!!!
GHETTOTEACHER is offline  
Old 01-17-2011, 07:07 PM
  #114  
Tech Elite
iTrader: (32)
 
godzukihop's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2008
Posts: 2,015
Trader Rating: 32 (100%+)
Default

Originally Posted by spurcheck
You never quit, do you You are like the Eveready Bunny, you just keep going, and going and going
Jeff how can I when Tory is the eveready energizer bunny - lipo version.
godzukihop is offline  
Old 01-17-2011, 07:09 PM
  #115  
Tech Master
iTrader: (1)
 
spurcheck's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2006
Location: Last in the "Z" main
Posts: 1,642
Trader Rating: 1 (100%+)
Default

Originally Posted by godzukihop
Jeff how can I when Tory is the eveready energizer bunny - lipo version.
Lemme guess, 65c rating!!!!
spurcheck is offline  
Old 01-17-2011, 07:17 PM
  #116  
Tech Addict
iTrader: (33)
 
Join Date: Sep 2008
Location: Northern DE
Posts: 512
Trader Rating: 33 (100%+)
Default

T-Pain says they got 150C now SON!
Pete720 is offline  
Old 01-17-2011, 07:20 PM
  #117  
Tech Master
iTrader: (1)
 
spurcheck's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2006
Location: Last in the "Z" main
Posts: 1,642
Trader Rating: 1 (100%+)
Default

Originally Posted by Pete720
T-Pain says they got 150C now SON!
Pete, bring that F1 to da' Bowl this week, I am workin' on a lil' sumpthin'-sumpthin'
spurcheck is offline  
Old 01-17-2011, 07:23 PM
  #118  
Tech Addict
iTrader: (33)
 
Join Date: Sep 2008
Location: Northern DE
Posts: 512
Trader Rating: 33 (100%+)
Default

Uh oh, did Jammin Jeff get his hands onto an F-Whizzle?
Pete720 is offline  
Old 01-17-2011, 09:06 PM
  #119  
Tech Elite
Thread Starter
iTrader: (32)
 
YmeBP's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2007
Posts: 2,927
Trader Rating: 32 (100%+)
Default

Originally Posted by Pete720
Yeah not only that but the fast twin sister Kyosho factory team drivers traded in their Kyosho contracts for shiny new Xray contracts lol. http://www.teamxray.com/teamxray/new...%20Team%20XRAY
Pete they raced for Mugen, and they aren't twins, one is a couple years older than the other one, and the last thing is no one would EVER trade a Kyosho for an Xray.

Yeah Phil I see he's an Xpay driver, but guess what he's just walked into the house of pain staffed by the K-car ninjas babeee (Nice to meet you Joe!! Don't let all the smak talk bother you it's all in good fun).
YmeBP is offline  
Old 01-17-2011, 09:08 PM
  #120  
Tech Elite
Thread Starter
iTrader: (32)
 
YmeBP's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2007
Posts: 2,927
Trader Rating: 32 (100%+)
Default

Originally Posted by godzukihop
Jeff how can I when Tory is the eveready energizer bunny - lipo version.

You got that right SON
YmeBP is offline  

Thread Tools
Search this Thread

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.