Go Back  R/C Tech Forums > General Forums > Racing Forum
Official 2011 Blue Diamond On Road Scene >

Official 2011 Blue Diamond On Road Scene

Official 2011 Blue Diamond On Road Scene

Old 07-11-2011, 06:05 AM
Tech Master

Default Now that just isn't right !!!

Where in the world do you find this stuff? The girl has got one a hell of swing (right cross maybe) I can't help but to laugh at the other girls eyes before she getting hit. Troy, you give them haters what they deserve, and congrat's on your win...Some how I don't think the my serpent is ready to handle anything you got right now..and Scooby one word out you and you be looking like girl getting hit ......(you know I am kidding )
Old 07-11-2011, 06:58 AM
Tech Elite

Trader Rating: 32 (100%+)

Originally Posted by YmeBP
You know what I get the results up pretty quick when i remember to put them on my usb stick, and Juwan today reminded me to get the results before i left.

I even put the 19th up like was requested ... notice how you two haters didn't mention that. See it's that Xpay King Diamond attitude that is just spreading like the plauge ...

The hateration even extends to posting results ... man the venom and hatred all these other brands have for the Kyosho ... sheesh

bring it ooooonnnnn and I'll be there to let you know who has the spotlight ... don't ever ... ever ever ever EVER ever ever try to stop my shine

or you might get some of this:

Hhehe =D. See that right there is funny i don't care what anyone says.
Tory, congrats on the win, but that BIG MOUTH of yours is what brings all of the comments!!!!
Now that your testosterone is at an all time high, are you going to threaten Richie Torres once again?
Carefull now, don't let the hormones make a promise that your transmitter can't deliver.
Old 07-11-2011, 09:37 AM
Tech Elite

Originally Posted by godzukihop
Tory, congrats on the win, but that BIG MOUTH of yours is what brings all of the comments!!!!
Now that your testosterone is at an all time high, are you going to threaten Richie Torres once again?
Carefull now, don't let the hormones make a promise that your transmitter can't deliver.
Man they must have had a 55gallon drum of hater-aide at the track for you guys ...

Yeah well I'm sure Torres is going to have 9 excuses why he can't come down this weekend, car is too slow, motor is too slow, he's too slow =D *ducks* and quietly leaves the room

My transmitter is plenty capable of delivering you just make sure you are there to see how it delivers it hahahaha
Old 07-11-2011, 09:58 AM
Tech Master

Trader Rating: 18 (95%+)

Had some fun yesterday in electric touring, they lucky I had to leave early
Old 07-11-2011, 10:09 AM
Tech Elite

Man they must have had a 55gallon drum of hater-aide at the track for you guys ...

Yeah well I'm sure Torres is going to have 9 excuses why he can't come down this weekend, car is too slow, motor is too slow, he's too slow =D *ducks* and quietly leaves the room

My transmitter is plenty capable of delivering you just make sure you are there to see how it delivers it hahahaha
Be carefull what you ask for or you might get some more of the results below.

http://www.skyrocketracing.com/Resul...ing_B-Main.pdf
Old 07-11-2011, 10:38 AM
Tech Elite

Trader Rating: 10 (100%+)

Be carefull what you ask for or you might get some more of the results below.

http://www.skyrocketracing.com/Resul...ing_B-Main.pdf
I know the one who is scared to take bumps is not pokein his chest out
Old 07-11-2011, 11:12 AM
Tech Elite

Originally Posted by gearhead_22
I know the one who is scared to take bumps is not pokein his chest out
Not scared to take a bump, just decided not to and I was only responding to Tory's comment.
Then again I finnish 98% of the mains that I start, can you and the snake say the same???
Not yesterday, atleast ohh and not last week either.
Old 07-11-2011, 11:14 AM
Tech Elite

Not scared to take a bump, just decided not to and I was only responding to Tory's comment.
Then again I finnish 98% of the mains that I start, can you and the snake say the same???
You better be careful poking a snake w/ a stick, they have been know to be fast and can bite the s%*t out of you in a blink ... Not that I'm defending snakes, but i have to say he had that dam thing rolling this weekend, he just needs some airtronics radio gear instead of that futaba crap that burns up every race.
Old 07-11-2011, 11:37 AM
Tech Addict

Did somebody call for an ass whipping, Tory, you have no wins against me at no track but you still my boy and ill forgive you for what you have posted about me. I know you been sniffing that CA glue and it has you tripping.
Old 07-11-2011, 11:57 AM
Tech Elite

ummmmm there is no bumps after the a-main which I made 3weeks in a row Mr. fast phill. and my serpent team mate had that race.
Old 07-11-2011, 12:00 PM
Tech Elite

You better be careful poking a snake w/ a stick, they have been know to be fast and can bite the s%*t out of you in a blink ... Not that I'm defending snakes, but i have to say he had that dam thing rolling this weekend, he just needs some airtronics radio gear instead of that futaba crap that burns up every race.
it all god tory it way my servo this time that burned up, can't be mad at that, I have had that servo for a min.
Old 07-11-2011, 01:07 PM
Tech Elite

Originally Posted by RESPECT_BX
Did somebody call for an ass whipping, Tory, you have no wins against me at no track but you still my boy and ill forgive you for what you have posted about me. I know you been sniffing that CA glue and it has you tripping.
Is that what that was!!? Phil ... You told me it was Vicks!!!
Old 07-12-2011, 12:15 PM
Tech Elite

Is that what that was!!? Phil ... You told me it was Vicks!!!
Tory, have you finally finished your post-race dance celebration???

FYI in NASCAR they do something alittle more manly, like a burn-out. We are going to have to have a little talk about this current practice.
Attached Thumbnails Official 2011 Blue Diamond On Road Scene-tory-amain-dance.jpg  
Old 07-12-2011, 01:33 PM
Tech Elite

Tory, have you finally finished your post-race dance celebration???

FYI in NASCAR they do something alittle more manly, like a burn-out. We are going to have to have a little talk about this current practice.

So in case you didn't notice i did a burnout ... twice =D.

But since you insist I will demonstrate my post race win dance:

Smooth .. just like my driving line =D
Old 07-12-2011, 03:30 PM
Tech Fanatic

Trader Rating: 28 (97%+)

So in case you didn't notice i did a burnout ... twice =D.

But since you insist I will demonstrate my post race win dance:

Smooth .. just like my driving line =D
OMFG LOL ..... that looks just like you too ....hahahaha

Search this Thread

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.