Go Back  R/C Tech Forums > General Forums > Racing Forum
Official 2011 Blue Diamond On Road Scene >

Official 2011 Blue Diamond On Road Scene

Official 2011 Blue Diamond On Road Scene

Old 07-10-2011, 07:27 PM
  #1066  
Tech Addict
 
nitrodash's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2010
Location: Philadelphia
Posts: 538
Default

Originally Posted by YmeBP
Wow, you all suck hahaha

Yes I won, and it was well earned too coupel of faster guys had some problems and I also flamed out early my car was a little rich and i think i cut my tires too short for the main but I managed to hold off the comp long enough to win . Cole was quick as all get out w/ that Capricorn man .... and Keely i couldn't keep up w/ him on teh left side of the track he was stupid consistent, Drew ran into a little tire trouble in traffic and that was the only real reason we weren't scrapping hard at the end of the race.


Yup, a Kyosho beat a bunch of Xpay's and Crapricorns. So .. you all have to bring it real real hard next weekend at the Pete Johnson, lets see if you can dethrown the current big dog ..





That is funny as hell with the hulkster. This was the fastest we ever got results.I wonder why

Last edited by nitrodash; 07-11-2011 at 06:11 AM.
nitrodash is offline  
Old 07-10-2011, 07:50 PM
  #1067  
Tech Champion
iTrader: (48)
 
gashuffer's Avatar
 
Join Date: Nov 2006
Location: RcVille
Posts: 5,230
Trader Rating: 48 (100%+)
Default

Another great day at the Diamond. See ya'll next week!
gashuffer is offline  
Old 07-10-2011, 07:53 PM
  #1068  
Tech Master
iTrader: (15)
 
Join Date: Aug 2009
Location: Delaware
Posts: 1,061
Trader Rating: 15 (100%+)
Default

congrats tory! sometimes i think me being a pit man is bad luck...more often then not when i pit for someone, they finish the race early....like last weekend...
Double D Donuts is offline  
Old 07-10-2011, 08:02 PM
  #1069  
Tech Addict
 
nitrodash's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2010
Location: Philadelphia
Posts: 538
Default

Originally Posted by gashuffer
Another great day at the Diamond. See ya'll next week!
How you like the new ride was the short chassis better.
nitrodash is offline  
Old 07-10-2011, 08:16 PM
  #1070  
Tech Champion
iTrader: (48)
 
gashuffer's Avatar
 
Join Date: Nov 2006
Location: RcVille
Posts: 5,230
Trader Rating: 48 (100%+)
Default

Originally Posted by nitrodash
How you like the new ride was the short chassis better.
Short chassis is great!! I like both of them, but I prefer the Losi.
gashuffer is offline  
Old 07-10-2011, 08:18 PM
  #1071  
Tech Addict
 
nitrodash's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2010
Location: Philadelphia
Posts: 538
Default

Originally Posted by gashuffer
Short chassis is great!! I like both of them, but I prefer the Losi.
Cool glad you like it
nitrodash is offline  
Old 07-10-2011, 08:20 PM
  #1072  
Tech Champion
iTrader: (48)
 
gashuffer's Avatar
 
Join Date: Nov 2006
Location: RcVille
Posts: 5,230
Trader Rating: 48 (100%+)
Default

Are you racing next week?
gashuffer is offline  
Old 07-10-2011, 08:32 PM
  #1073  
Tech Elite
iTrader: (16)
 
ToysRUsKid's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2008
Location: Cinncinati, OH
Posts: 2,656
Trader Rating: 16 (100%+)
Default

Originally Posted by Double D Donuts
wait wait....tory won a race/???? i wasnt there to see it with my own eyes...i dont know if i believe that!
+One Hundred Thousand Trillion
ToysRUsKid is offline  
Old 07-10-2011, 08:33 PM
  #1074  
Tech Elite
iTrader: (16)
 
ToysRUsKid's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2008
Location: Cinncinati, OH
Posts: 2,656
Trader Rating: 16 (100%+)
Default

Originally Posted by YmeBP
I forgot to mention Juwan had that bag of parts rolling around the track today ...
I see nothing has changed.
ToysRUsKid is offline  
Old 07-10-2011, 08:38 PM
  #1075  
Tech Elite
Thread Starter
iTrader: (32)
 
YmeBP's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2007
Posts: 2,927
Trader Rating: 32 (100%+)
Default

Originally Posted by Double D Donuts
congrats tory! sometimes i think me being a pit man is bad luck...more often then not when i pit for someone, they finish the race early....like last weekend...
Dude last weekend was so not your fault. When the buzzer sounded i was off in lala land hahaha. I dunno my head just wasn't in it. Today i was focused. and to be honest my car was faster last weekend by 3 tenths than this weekend.
YmeBP is offline  
Old 07-10-2011, 08:40 PM
  #1076  
Tech Elite
Thread Starter
iTrader: (32)
 
YmeBP's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2007
Posts: 2,927
Trader Rating: 32 (100%+)
Default

Originally Posted by ToysRUsKid
+One Hundred Thousand Trillion
I know you aren't talking smak... after you had Andy sabotage my pinion in Joliet when i was CLEARLY faster than you. I know it was you behind that .. that dam pinion gear had a gallon on it only that pocket water cutter you have could have split it like that.

YmeBP is offline  
Old 07-10-2011, 08:42 PM
  #1077  
Tech Elite
iTrader: (16)
 
ToysRUsKid's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2008
Location: Cinncinati, OH
Posts: 2,656
Trader Rating: 16 (100%+)
Default

Originally Posted by YmeBP
I know you aren't talking smak... after you had Andy sabotage my pinion in Joliet when i was CLEARLY faster than you. I know it was you behind that .. that dam pinion gear had a gallon on it only that pocket water cutter you have could have split it like that.

It's not meant for you to beat me...accept it. I'm getting a new track 20 minutes from home...you missed your chance to beat me
ToysRUsKid is offline  
Old 07-10-2011, 09:20 PM
  #1078  
Tech Addict
 
nitrodash's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2010
Location: Philadelphia
Posts: 538
Default

Originally Posted by gashuffer
Are you racing next week?
Yes I will be there Sat and Sun.
nitrodash is offline  
Old 07-10-2011, 10:29 PM
  #1079  
Tech Master
 
Scooby Horton1's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2008
Posts: 1,372
Default

Originally Posted by YmeBP
Wow, you all suck hahaha

Yes I won, and it was well earned too coupel of faster guys had some problems and I also flamed out early my car was a little rich and i think i cut my tires too short for the main but I managed to hold off the comp long enough to win . Cole was quick as all get out w/ that Capricorn man .... and Keely i couldn't keep up w/ him on teh left side of the track he was stupid consistent, Drew ran into a little tire trouble in traffic and that was the only real reason we weren't scrapping hard at the end of the race.


Yup, a Kyosho beat a bunch of Xpay's and Crapricorns. So .. you all have to bring it real real hard next weekend at the Pete Johnson, lets see if you can dethrown the current big dog ..






Congrats on your win! Man it's funny how the rezults are up so quick! Lol
Scooby Horton1 is offline  
Old 07-11-2011, 05:49 AM
  #1080  
Tech Elite
Thread Starter
iTrader: (32)
 
YmeBP's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2007
Posts: 2,927
Trader Rating: 32 (100%+)
Default

Originally Posted by nitrodash
That is funny as hell with the hulkster. This was the fastest we ever good results.I wonder why
Originally Posted by Scooby Horton1
Congrats on your win! Man it's funny how the rezults are up so quick! Lol
You know what I get the results up pretty quick when i remember to put them on my usb stick, and Juwan today reminded me to get the results before i left.

I even put the 19th up like was requested ... notice how you two haters didn't mention that. See it's that Xpay King Diamond attitude that is just spreading like the plauge ...

The hateration even extends to posting results ... man the venom and hatred all these other brands have for the Kyosho ... sheesh

bring it ooooonnnnn and I'll be there to let you know who has the spotlight ... don't ever ... ever ever ever EVER ever ever try to stop my shine

or you might get some of this:




Hhehe =D. See that right there is funny i don't care what anyone says.
YmeBP is offline  

Thread Tools
Search this Thread

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.