Official 2011 Blue Diamond On Road Scene

Official 2011 Blue Diamond On Road Scene

Old 06-30-2011, 01:43 PM
Tech Elite

Trader Rating: 32 (100%+)

Originally Posted by gearhead_22
no s**t
Yup

Apparently you can be on the hammer for almost twice as long w/ the 1/8 cars now.

Don made it happen. We are working on getting grip levels up in the newer sections as quickly as possible, one is a straight so it's not that bad but one is a curve so we will be putting tarconite and such down to get it grippy quickly.
Old 06-30-2011, 02:09 PM
Tech Elite

Can't wait till Sunday!!! the good dudes from SWEEPRACING are coming thru for some GT, should be a good day!
Old 06-30-2011, 03:03 PM
Tech Elite

NICE!
I will be there.
Old 06-30-2011, 04:36 PM
Tech Elite

Trader Rating: 15 (100%+)

Originally Posted by d OG black flag
Well.......for those of you who you are bring your 1/8 scale on road nitro cars out this Sunday....I hope you are totally serious! I have heard to many rumors about I have one, but I have seen only one other car out there except for the Doctor's and myself.....however; there is this one little fellow who comes to the track without his r/c/ equipment (who does that) but says he has an 1/8 scale but for the pass three races I have ever seen it....but he continues to boast about what he has and the type of engines he has in it.....I hope he intends on running this Sunday without a another excuse.

I hope Ken H will be able to come, now that he knows about Blue Diamond's race schedule.

I will be there with mine as usual and hopefully without engine trouble.....I am still working on it and I know am slow, but I hope to get faster. Don, I am going to take my side belt off my car for you so you run your mugan and can play 1/8 scale with us. I want to get you out there racing, you need a break from running these events and now you are being a part of it...I know you want to!
I am bringing mine!!!
Old 06-30-2011, 06:14 PM
Tech Elite

Sponsors added

http://www.rctech.net/forum/racing-f...mond-park.html

Oh and I'd like to get some info to help get guys/gals up to speed on 1/8 setup like tires etc.
Old 06-30-2011, 06:29 PM
Tech Fanatic

Trader Rating: 28 (97%+)

im running contacts tires..35,37and 40 shore tires would be nice to have onhand at the track...and yes im the one OG is talking about...ill be there...you weren't suppose to tell OG
Old 06-30-2011, 08:59 PM
Tech Elite

I think there are going to be lots of people there this weekend because dam near every other track is closed.

To all you fast guys ... little dogs know how to handle business .... i'm coming for all you!!

Old 06-30-2011, 09:16 PM
Tech Master

Well.......for those of you who you are bring your 1/8 scale on road nitro cars out this Sunday....I hope you are totally serious! I have heard to many rumors about I have one, but I have seen only one other car out there except for the Doctor's and myself.....however; there is this one little fellow who comes to the track without his r/c/ equipment (who does that) but says he has an 1/8 scale but for the pass three races I have ever seen it....but he continues to boast about what he has and the type of engines he has in it.....I hope he intends on running this Sunday without a another excuse.

I hope Ken H will be able to come, now that he knows about Blue Diamond's race schedule.

I will be there with mine as usual and hopefully without engine trouble.....I am still working on it and I know am slow, but I hope to get faster. Don, I am going to take my side belt off my car for you so you run your mugan and can play 1/8 scale with us. I want to get you out there racing, you need a break from running these events and now you are being a part of it...I know you want to!
Hey Carlton,are you coming out this weekend to take people out again?lol
Old 07-01-2011, 04:28 AM
Tech Elite

Originally Posted by Scooby Horton1
Hey Carlton,are you coming out this weekend to take people out again?lol
??????
Attached Thumbnails Official 2011 Blue Diamond On Road Scene-mr-magoo-car-color-crop.jpg  
Old 07-01-2011, 11:26 AM
kmh
Tech Addict

Whats up Carlton! I plan on being there. Ken H.
Old 07-02-2011, 11:30 AM
Tech Elite

Trader Rating: 41 (100%+)

Yo Tory, You got some tires like 37,35's If so i will be there tomorrow! Seeya. And Phil, I got a motor for you!
Old 07-02-2011, 01:25 PM
Tech Elite

Originally Posted by fpart
Yo Tory, You got some tires like 37,35's If so i will be there tomorrow! Seeya. And Phil, I got a motor for you!
Who is this? Tom, who is Tom???? I knew a guy who used to race nitro Named Tom "Fast" Lane, might that be you?
Old 07-02-2011, 06:36 PM
Tech Elite

Trader Rating: 55 (100%+)

Originally Posted by godzukihop
Who is this? Tom, who is Tom???? I knew a guy who used to race nitro Named Tom "Fast" Lane, might that be you?
Perhaps this brings back memories:

"Rose go get my car. Yes Mr. Tom."
Old 07-02-2011, 06:59 PM
Tech Elite

Originally Posted by fpart
Yup got plenty of tirezation. Yeah who is Tom .... is that my electric motor is leaning out and my nitro car just dumped Tom?
Old 07-02-2011, 07:03 PM
Tech Elite

You know ever since I've been laying some super smackdown on you fools i haven't heard much about my Kyosho going slow .... Could that be because you jokers realized you all are doomed to be beaten by me this weekend?

Search this Thread

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.