Go Back  R/C Tech Forums > General Forums > Racing Forum
Official 2011 Blue Diamond On Road Scene >

Official 2011 Blue Diamond On Road Scene

Official 2011 Blue Diamond On Road Scene

Old 04-14-2011, 05:15 PM
Tech Elite

Trader Rating: 32 (100%+)

Originally Posted by ToysRUsKid
Tory, why are you going to florida for the worlds?
Needed to experience it and wanted to meet all these people I read about. Masami is here hara shimo etc. ill be posting pix soon also talking to liverc anout our events up north.

So far its been interesting lots of new stuff. I got crazy detailed photos of the new capricorn . 1/8 its intense man makes me want get obe haha
Old 04-14-2011, 05:28 PM
Tech Elite

Originally Posted by Team Speedy
Only to DNF/DNS... and then blame Xpay for his loss. - Sounds about right.
I fully expect to see you out at the diamond to take yer smackdown like a man .... Btw Xpay has some pretty good representation here got some pix of Burch and Lemieux

my losi is a little hungry for some xpsy .. Do you remember who #1 was last year ... Oh thats right it was me ... where did u place again? r
Old 04-14-2011, 06:15 PM
Tech Elite

Trader Rating: 16 (100%+)

are you saying if he showed up late with no quals to run it would be the same results as if he showed up 10 days early?

Originally Posted by YmeBP
I fully expect to see you out at the diamond to take yer smackdown like a man .... Btw Xpay has some pretty good representation here got some pix of Burch and Lemieux

.. Do you remember who #1 was last year ... Oh thats right it was me ...
I guess it's a good thing for you that I moved.
Old 04-14-2011, 06:17 PM
Tech Elite

my losi is a little hungry for some xpsy .. Do you remember who #1 was last year ... Oh thats right it was me ... where did u place again? r
Old 04-14-2011, 06:28 PM
Tech Elite

are you saying if he showed up late with no quals to run it would be the same results as if he showed up 10 days early?

I guess it's a good thing for you that I moved.
Ouch haha well u did move and don't sweat it ill have a matching one this year as well. I'm coming out west to see u =D
Old 04-14-2011, 07:19 PM
Tech Elite

Trader Rating: 55 (100%+)

Originally Posted by YmeBP

You know I'll make my rounds, ROAR Regionals, Nations, Club events, Jackson, Diamond... the list is endless. Where will you be? You better be doing the Nationals this year, no ducking this is your home state! You better believe I'll call you out if you duck this event. I need to bet somebody without a stop and go penalty...

File start > select > run > \\beginsarcasm.fail

For a moment there I thought I was on HBO Comedy central, until I say Tory was posting ... Savor the moment while it lasts, you're aware how Gaviriaell's drug cartel ended right? - Brutal -

I'll summarize your 2011 racing season in a nutshell: I sense a verge of clamoring, vengeful and manipulative events this year! You and your merry henchman only represent 3% out of the 97% of the 'other' touring cars. I'm going to go out on a limb here but, 'Xpay' makes up nearly ~80% of Diamond's nitro demographics. Your welcomed to switch over to the dark side anytime and join our 'dark cult.' Be mindful that nearly 3/4 of our electric population failed to complete the entire series and some of the 'heavy' hitters didn't race that season. Polish that trophy and ride your high horse while it lasts, because 2011 will be a different story. I'll eat my own words here and go back into retirement is the said proposal doesn't follow through. I'm not saying its has to be me to win, however mark these words Tory will not be 1st this year!

Tory: Bring something home hardware wise, I don't care if you TQ the triple Z main on all four plastic rims with ten seized ball bearings and a stripped belt, maybe you'll gain some respect from Phil. Serious good luck at the 2011 1/8 Worlds, have fun, be safe and don't forget to rub that rabbits foot for good luck, you need it! Bring Quinn's car home in one piece, please! Don't try to sell a brother his car back in pieces, that ain't right!

//Endsarcasm.fail
Old 04-14-2011, 07:24 PM
Tech Elite

You hit the nail on the head there Dorian. I can't see the results being any different if Shimo himself took Skyer's car and TQ'ed with it, 'Xpay' would still be at fault for some particular reason. 'Xpay' hated for minority, hated for cost, hated for representation.. dang we just can't get a break.
Old 04-15-2011, 06:29 AM
Tech Elite

You know I'll make my rounds, ROAR Regionals, Nations, Club events, Jackson, Diamond... the list is endless. Where will you be? You better be doing the Nationals this year, no ducking this is your home state! You better believe I'll call you out if you duck this event. I need to bet somebody without a stop and go penalty...

File start > select > run > \\beginsarcasm.fail

For a moment there I thought I was on HBO Comedy central, until I say Tory was posting ... Savor the moment while it lasts, you're aware how Gaviriaell's drug cartel ended right? - Brutal -

I'll summarize your 2011 racing season in a nutshell: I sense a verge of clamoring, vengeful and manipulative events this year! You and your merry henchman only represent 3% out of the 97% of the 'other' touring cars. I'm going to go out on a limb here but, 'Xpay' makes up nearly ~80% of Diamond's nitro demographics. Your welcomed to switch over to the dark side anytime and join our 'dark cult.' Be mindful that nearly 3/4 of our electric population failed to complete the entire series and some of the 'heavy' hitters didn't race that season. Polish that trophy and ride your high horse while it lasts, because 2011 will be a different story. I'll eat my own words here and go back into retirement is the said proposal doesn't follow through. I'm not saying its has to be me to win, however mark these words Tory will not be 1st this year!

Tory: Bring something home hardware wise, I don't care if you TQ the triple Z main on all four plastic rims with ten seized ball bearings and a stripped belt, maybe you'll gain some respect from Phil. Serious good luck at the 2011 1/8 Worlds, have fun, be safe and don't forget to rub that rabbits foot for good luck, you need it! Bring Quinn's car home in one piece, please! Don't try to sell a brother his car back in pieces, that ain't right!

//Endsarcasm.fail
Not racing at the world I only rub 1/10 haha

Last edited by YmeBP; 04-15-2011 at 08:33 AM.
Old 04-15-2011, 08:37 AM
Tech Elite

So Piech is first, then Hara and Shimo is fourth.

Murnan is also here he said he had a bad day but he planned on laddering up today.

I'm headed down to the track now I have some photos but this stupid computer won't let me upload them to the website.

There was a couple of big deals but the biggest was the tires. There was an issue w/ tire sauce (which is supposed to be illegal but everyone was saucing) so they have a tire impound now. You have to true your tires in front of the marshals and they take them and put them in a plastic bag and give them back to you at the pit lane just before you put your car on the track.

There is some cool technology in the pits too the Crapricorn 1/8 is really really sick but i like the velox 1/8 the best out of all of them.
Old 04-15-2011, 06:06 PM
Tech Elite

Can't wait to head outside soon! My T3'11 is finally pieced together and ready to roll. I'm urgently awaiting for that Losi to show me around... I'll be sure to install the 'extra hard' front bumper this season.
Old 04-16-2011, 07:59 PM
Tech Elite

Trader Rating: 29 (100%+)

most likely tracks rained out, i wanted to come lay some practice laps down tomorrow, and breask in that jp of mine.....does anyone live near the track to confirm conditions, i live a few hours away so i dont know if it rained down by ya'll or not?

btw, tory i never got that email on tornado fuel, and if u can get the sydney blend etc...thanks
Old 04-16-2011, 08:01 PM
Tech Addict

Trader Rating: 33 (100%+)

I has rained and continues to rain it's ass off. I would not have high hopes for tomorrow. Gonna take a while to dry out.
Old 04-16-2011, 08:26 PM
Tech Elite

Trader Rating: 29 (100%+)

thats what i figured, just wanted to run a few gt laps before i enter this car in a race, i race 1/8 onroad, this is new for me, so i wanted a day to get out and see what the gt is like, do you live near the track?
Old 04-16-2011, 08:35 PM
Tech Addict

Trader Rating: 33 (100%+)

Yes. I am one of the owner/operators with my cousin Don.
Old 04-16-2011, 08:38 PM
Tech Fanatic

Trader Rating: 28 (97%+)

im about 45min from the track...i think it going to be windy around 19mph with temp around 66*

Search this Thread

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service - Your Privacy Choices -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.