Official 2011 Blue Diamond On Road Scene >

Official 2011 Blue Diamond On Road Scene

Official 2011 Blue Diamond On Road Scene

Old 04-12-2011, 04:18 PM
Tech Elite

Default flashback

Originally Posted by Lapper
+ YouTube Video
ERROR: If you can see this, then YouTube is down or you don't have Flash installed.
That was the one of the most intense races of the summer, what the camera didn't show when Scooby pulled into the pit...was the quick fuel up and tire change by Juwan Hunter and myself and still managed to keep him in first place...nohting but good times that season!
Old 04-12-2011, 04:28 PM
Tech Champion

Trader Rating: 48 (100%+)

Originally Posted by YmeBP
Quite a few locals run tornado, including myself. There were quite a few of the 301 guys who run tornado as well.

There are quite a number of fuels in circulation now ... you can add powermaster to the list as well since Xpay started running that stuff it's popped up all over the place like weeds hahah.

Byrons will be easy to get, adn I'll have tornado and Kosmic consistently at the track with me.

Melvin ran the Kosmic this weekend and was blazin fast i think the managed to hold onto tq (challenged by Amador believe it or not).

It's going to be a super competitive season this season there are allot of guys who are going pretty dam fast all of a sudden ahhaah.
Powermaster is good, but only in 30. Also Werks is close to May's blend. Believe it or not Sidewinder is a good fuel too. The Red blend. No need for after run oil, keeps things nice. Just sayin since your talkin fuel.
Old 04-12-2011, 04:29 PM
R/C Tech Elite Member

Trader Rating: 69 (100%+)

Originally Posted by Kitchen
That was the one of the most intense races of the summer, what the camera didn't show when Scooby pulled into the pit...was the quick fuel up and tire change by Juwan Hunter and myself and still managed to keep him in first place...nohting but good times that season!
You ain't kiddin!!! I think Don still has that tire in the RD Shack
@ 2 weeks left before the track is ready and I'm jonesin for the smell of burnt nitro and the sound of 40,000 RPMs. SON!!
Old 04-12-2011, 06:27 PM
Tech Addict

Trader Rating: 3 (100%+)

i just got word that my new 45000 rpm powerhouse will be arriving as soon as tomorrow!! i cannot wait to put some laps on my buddy lapper!!!!!
Old 04-12-2011, 07:25 PM
Tech Elite

Trader Rating: 32 (100%+)

Originally Posted by GHETTOTEACHER
Tory, what nitro % are you gonna stock in Tornado? Also how much $$$? CWhit got me on that stuff and it worked great!!
16, 20, 25 and 30. I should have it all in stock pretty regularly this summer Pricing varies w/ nitro %.
Old 04-12-2011, 07:32 PM
Tech Elite

Originally Posted by Kitchen
Originally Posted by Lapper
You ain't kiddin!!! I think Don still has that tire in the RD Shack
@ 2 weeks left before the track is ready and I'm jonesin for the smell of burnt nitro and the sound of 40,000 RPMs. SON!!
Yes it was, I have something coming for all you guys/gals that were at that race!

Also Juan Amador was on Tq pace this past weekend at Floyd Bennett field in Brooklyn he's easily as fast as some of the top guys at the track now.

The Blue Diamond is going to be the site of some serious competition this summer!
Old 04-13-2011, 06:28 AM
Tech Addict

Trader Rating: 4 (100%+)
Default Confirmed Date!!

Is there a confirmed opening race date for the first race??? I keep getting mixed information!
Old 04-13-2011, 10:37 AM
Tech Elite

Trader Rating: 29 (100%+)

16, 20, 25 and 30. I should have it all in stock pretty regularly this summer Pricing varies w/ nitro %.
what are the prices for 25 and 30 per gallon, also are they any special blends, exp..the sydney blend,if you have would be awesome!!!

another note, Sunday can we come down to practice? Is the track ready/ok to practice on?as i would be coming with one of ur club members?
Old 04-13-2011, 02:13 PM
Tech Regular

Originally Posted by blount
Is there a confirmed opening race date for the first race??? I keep getting mixed information!
I would like to know as well
Old 04-13-2011, 07:11 PM
Tech Elite

Originally Posted by TommyBlazin
what are the prices for 25 and 30 per gallon, also are they any special blends, exp..the sydney blend,if you have would be awesome!!!

another note, Sunday can we come down to practice? Is the track ready/ok to practice on?as i would be coming with one of ur club members?
I'm actually on the way to florida (worlds) right now and once i land and can get in touch with Don i'll answer both questions the start date question and the practice question. However i think they are painting this weekendin.

I will ask lee about the Syndey blend I'm not going to be keeping too many iterations of the fuel on hand, just what people run so if it's Syndey that i need to carry let me know =D. I am running 20% offroad in my flash and will run kosmic in my max power. I think Lee said his fuel was arriving at the warehouse this week.

I will pm you pricing in the morning.
Old 04-13-2011, 08:13 PM
Tech Fanatic

Trader Rating: 9 (100%+)

Hey Tory, I got a few questions, for 1/10th nitro touring its 3port motors only, and what shore tires work?
Old 04-13-2011, 08:49 PM
Tech Champion

Trader Rating: 14 (100%+)

Originally Posted by R.Dalnogare
Hey Tory, I got a few questions, for 1/10th nitro touring its 3port motors only, and what shore tires work?
Yep. Tires depends on how long you want to last, and what split you want to run. I ran 35/40 on a mugen, seemed to be pretty good on an average traction day. Maybe 32/37 if bite was lower, or 37/42 if its higher.
Old 04-13-2011, 09:58 PM
Tech Elite

Trader Rating: 16 (100%+)

Tory, why are you going to florida for the worlds?
Old 04-14-2011, 01:59 PM
Tech Elite

Trader Rating: 55 (100%+)

Originally Posted by ToysRUsKid
Tory, why are you going to florida for the worlds?
Only to DNF/DNS... and then blame Xpay for his loss. - Sounds about right.
Old 04-14-2011, 02:51 PM
Tech Elite

Trader Rating: 29 (100%+)

I'm actually on the way to florida (worlds) right now and once i land and can get in touch with Don i'll answer both questions the start date question and the practice question. However i think they are painting this weekendin.

I will ask lee about the Syndey blend I'm not going to be keeping too many iterations of the fuel on hand, just what people run so if it's Syndey that i need to carry let me know =D. I am running 20% offroad in my flash and will run kosmic in my max power. I think Lee said his fuel was arriving at the warehouse this week.

I will pm you pricing in the morning.
yes please do, and YES if you can get the SYDNEY blend get it!!! thats the blend you/we want, trust me, ive been runnin g tornado since it came into the country, and was hearing about it years before waiting,lol...pm me case prices, forget gallon prices, thats absurd!..lmk if i have 2 get 2 cases thats fine, etc i have a storage locker in basement :^) as for that kosmic, i will look into it, ive heard good things just not sure on it, my jP and novarossi's drink Tornado tho..

Search this Thread

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service - Your Privacy Choices -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.