Go Back  R/C Tech Forums > General Forums > Racing Forum
Official 2011 Blue Diamond On Road Scene >

Official 2011 Blue Diamond On Road Scene

Official 2011 Blue Diamond On Road Scene

Old 04-05-2011, 11:24 AM
Tech Elite

Trader Rating: 32 (100%+)

Originally Posted by jodyjaw
looking for 1/8 scale onroad in DC AREA. Do you have a schedule for 2011?

Official schedule should be posted soon. We will be runnign just about every sunday this summer =D. Big events every month etc.
Old 04-05-2011, 01:20 PM
kmh
Tech Addict

Originally Posted by Lapper
I'm by no means the official word but I THINK the repaving is going to be held off till later in the season or next year. So they were going to reseal, extend, and repaint the track but the weather isn't exactly cooperating. There will definately be a bigger better stand in place but the track will be left the same as last season. Now don't quote me on all this but I think that's the way it's going down.
Old 04-05-2011, 10:04 PM
Tech Adept

AHHH THE ANTICIPATION!!!! It's killing everyone what's the kahoots on the track.
Everyone is got the feverrrrr!!!! can smell the Nitro
Jeff Diehl
Old 04-06-2011, 11:49 AM
Tech Master

Trader Rating: 15 (100%+)

So most of the track will be left the same with a few changes here and there?

the rx7 done blowed up on me during a trip to WV so I wont be racing for the next few weeks....I went 5 hours on half an engine. it may not be SUPER reliable..but at least it can keep running with only half an engine!

Looking forward to hanging out with you guys in the future!
Old 04-10-2011, 02:13 PM
Tech Elite

Trader Rating: 29 (100%+)

Hey guys, i've heard of a source that sells tornado fuel down there, track-side, or maybe a hobby shop? Does anyone know who sells it, perhaps contact info, thanks looking forward to checking you guys out this season for some Gt racing, and 1/8 onroad as well, heard ALOT of good things, see ya'll soon! thanks

tommy
Old 04-10-2011, 04:27 PM
Tech Champion

Trader Rating: 48 (100%+)

Does anyone know where to get Maxy's fuel? Is the track open for practice on the weekends yet? My IGT2 is almost ready.
Old 04-10-2011, 04:46 PM
Tech Elite

Originally Posted by TommyBlazin
Hey guys, i've heard of a source that sells tornado fuel down there, track-side, or maybe a hobby shop? Does anyone know who sells it, perhaps contact info, thanks looking forward to checking you guys out this season for some Gt racing, and 1/8 onroad as well, heard ALOT of good things, see ya'll soon! thanks

tommy
Off the top of my head, I don't, know any of the locals that run Tornado. I used to run it two years ago. The last place that I knew of that had it in stock was NYC Hobbies. I also remember that some of the off road bro's from Waldorf Hobbies in Md that used it. Hopfully some of the guys from the Washington Beltway area will chime in to help.
Old 04-10-2011, 08:15 PM
Tech Fanatic

Trader Rating: 12 (100%+)

Maybe Tory can chime in on the fuel topic as I remember at the end of the season he announced Tornado fuel comming to Blue Diamond.
Old 04-11-2011, 05:56 AM
Tech Fanatic

Trader Rating: 7 (100%+)

Originally Posted by *1speedy
Maybe Tory can chime in on the fuel topic as I remember at the end of the season he announced Tornado fuel comming to Blue Diamond.

Tory sells Tornado and Kosmic fuel.
Old 04-11-2011, 11:49 AM
Tech Elite

Trader Rating: 24 (100%+)
Default MBRC Byron Pre-Order

Hey guys,

MBRC is doing a Byron Fuels Pre-Order, check out the link below. Pre-order sales will be by the case (4 gallons) and must be made before Monday 4/18 so we can place the order.

Prices are competitive with AMainHobbies, but without having to ship 33lbs of hazmat across the country. 16 or 20% for $88/case, 25% for $90/case, $30% for $95/case and 40% for $110/case.

Prices and ordering information at the link below:

http://www.mushroombowl.com/componen...uels-pre-order
Old 04-11-2011, 01:24 PM
Tech Elite

Originally Posted by TommyBlazin

tommy
Originally Posted by gashuffer
Does anyone know where to get Maxy's fuel? Is the track open for practice on the weekends yet? My IGT2 is almost ready.
I sell Tornado and will have it at the track this season, I will also be carrying Kosmic (Dj Apolaro's fuel) as well (I have IGT and OffRoad Kosmic blends on hand right now w/ on road coming soon!). I should have Tornado by the end of the week or sooner. PM me if you'd like to put in an order.

Maxy's I don't have.
Old 04-11-2011, 01:30 PM
Tech Elite

Originally Posted by GHETTOTEACHER
Off the top of my head, I don't, know any of the locals that run Tornado. I used to run it two years ago. The last place that I knew of that had it in stock was NYC Hobbies. I also remember that some of the off road bro's from Waldorf Hobbies in Md that used it. Hopfully some of the guys from the Washington Beltway area will chime in to help.
Quite a few locals run tornado, including myself. There were quite a few of the 301 guys who run tornado as well.

There are quite a number of fuels in circulation now ... you can add powermaster to the list as well since Xpay started running that stuff it's popped up all over the place like weeds hahah.

Byrons will be easy to get, adn I'll have tornado and Kosmic consistently at the track with me.

Melvin ran the Kosmic this weekend and was blazin fast i think the managed to hold onto tq (challenged by Amador believe it or not).

It's going to be a super competitive season this season there are allot of guys who are going pretty dam fast all of a sudden ahhaah.
Old 04-11-2011, 07:48 PM
Tech Elite

Trader Rating: 15 (100%+)

Originally Posted by YmeBP
Quite a few locals run tornado, including myself. There were quite a few of the 301 guys who run tornado as well.

There are quite a number of fuels in circulation now ... you can add powermaster to the list as well since Xpay started running that stuff it's popped up all over the place like weeds hahah.

Byrons will be easy to get, adn I'll have tornado and Kosmic consistently at the track with me.

Melvin ran the Kosmic this weekend and was blazin fast i think the managed to hold onto tq (challenged by Amador believe it or not).

It's going to be a super competitive season this season there are allot of guys who are going pretty dam fast all of a sudden ahhaah.
Are you going to start to stock Byron's? If so put me down for a case of 25% regular not the low oil stuff. These engines are to costly to skimp on the oil!
Old 04-11-2011, 09:52 PM
Tech Fanatic

Trader Rating: 28 (97%+)

im new to the onroad ...at least racing...any schedual for practices during the week...

this is my ride...been working on her all winter

Old 04-12-2011, 12:00 PM
Tech Elite

Tory, what nitro % are you gonna stock in Tornado? Also how much $$$? CWhit got me on that stuff and it worked great!!

Search this Thread

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.