Go Back  R/C Tech Forums > General Forums > Racing Forum
Official 2011 Blue Diamond On Road Scene >

Official 2011 Blue Diamond On Road Scene

Official 2011 Blue Diamond On Road Scene

Old 04-05-2011, 11:24 AM
  #466  
Tech Elite
Thread Starter
iTrader: (32)
 
YmeBP's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2007
Posts: 2,927
Trader Rating: 32 (100%+)
Default

Originally Posted by jodyjaw
looking for 1/8 scale onroad in DC AREA. Do you have a schedule for 2011?

Official schedule should be posted soon. We will be runnign just about every sunday this summer =D. Big events every month etc.
YmeBP is offline  
Old 04-05-2011, 01:20 PM
  #467  
kmh
Tech Addict
 
Join Date: Jun 2006
Posts: 529
Default

Originally Posted by Lapper
I'm by no means the official word but I THINK the repaving is going to be held off till later in the season or next year. So they were going to reseal, extend, and repaint the track but the weather isn't exactly cooperating. There will definately be a bigger better stand in place but the track will be left the same as last season. Now don't quote me on all this but I think that's the way it's going down.
kmh is offline  
Old 04-05-2011, 10:04 PM
  #468  
Tech Adept
 
Diesel12004's Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2009
Location: Allentown,PA
Posts: 116
Default

AHHH THE ANTICIPATION!!!! It's killing everyone what's the kahoots on the track.
Everyone is got the feverrrrr!!!! can smell the Nitro
Jeff Diehl
Diesel12004 is offline  
Old 04-06-2011, 11:49 AM
  #469  
Tech Master
iTrader: (15)
 
Join Date: Aug 2009
Location: Delaware
Posts: 1,061
Trader Rating: 15 (100%+)
Default

So most of the track will be left the same with a few changes here and there?

the rx7 done blowed up on me during a trip to WV so I wont be racing for the next few weeks....I went 5 hours on half an engine. it may not be SUPER reliable..but at least it can keep running with only half an engine!

Looking forward to hanging out with you guys in the future!
Double D Donuts is offline  
Old 04-10-2011, 02:13 PM
  #470  
Tech Elite
iTrader: (29)
 
TommyBlazin's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2009
Location: jersey
Posts: 2,721
Trader Rating: 29 (100%+)
Default

Hey guys, i've heard of a source that sells tornado fuel down there, track-side, or maybe a hobby shop? Does anyone know who sells it, perhaps contact info, thanks looking forward to checking you guys out this season for some Gt racing, and 1/8 onroad as well, heard ALOT of good things, see ya'll soon! thanks

tommy
TommyBlazin is offline  
Old 04-10-2011, 04:27 PM
  #471  
Tech Champion
iTrader: (48)
 
gashuffer's Avatar
 
Join Date: Nov 2006
Location: RcVille
Posts: 5,230
Trader Rating: 48 (100%+)
Default

Does anyone know where to get Maxy's fuel? Is the track open for practice on the weekends yet? My IGT2 is almost ready.
gashuffer is offline  
Old 04-10-2011, 04:46 PM
  #472  
Tech Elite
 
GHETTOTEACHER's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2007
Location: Philadelphia
Posts: 2,162
Default

Originally Posted by TommyBlazin
Hey guys, i've heard of a source that sells tornado fuel down there, track-side, or maybe a hobby shop? Does anyone know who sells it, perhaps contact info, thanks looking forward to checking you guys out this season for some Gt racing, and 1/8 onroad as well, heard ALOT of good things, see ya'll soon! thanks

tommy
Off the top of my head, I don't, know any of the locals that run Tornado. I used to run it two years ago. The last place that I knew of that had it in stock was NYC Hobbies. I also remember that some of the off road bro's from Waldorf Hobbies in Md that used it. Hopfully some of the guys from the Washington Beltway area will chime in to help.
GHETTOTEACHER is offline  
Old 04-10-2011, 08:15 PM
  #473  
Tech Fanatic
iTrader: (12)
 
*1speedy's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2009
Location: New Jersey
Posts: 813
Trader Rating: 12 (100%+)
Default

Maybe Tory can chime in on the fuel topic as I remember at the end of the season he announced Tornado fuel comming to Blue Diamond.
*1speedy is offline  
Old 04-11-2011, 05:56 AM
  #474  
Tech Fanatic
iTrader: (7)
 
G87z's Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2008
Location: Logan Township, NJ
Posts: 792
Trader Rating: 7 (100%+)
Default

Originally Posted by *1speedy
Maybe Tory can chime in on the fuel topic as I remember at the end of the season he announced Tornado fuel comming to Blue Diamond.

Tory sells Tornado and Kosmic fuel.
G87z is offline  
Old 04-11-2011, 11:49 AM
  #475  
Tech Elite
iTrader: (24)
 
kuruption's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2009
Location: Southeast PA
Posts: 2,136
Trader Rating: 24 (100%+)
Default MBRC Byron Pre-Order

Hey guys,

MBRC is doing a Byron Fuels Pre-Order, check out the link below. Pre-order sales will be by the case (4 gallons) and must be made before Monday 4/18 so we can place the order.

Prices are competitive with AMainHobbies, but without having to ship 33lbs of hazmat across the country. 16 or 20% for $88/case, 25% for $90/case, $30% for $95/case and 40% for $110/case.

Prices and ordering information at the link below:

http://www.mushroombowl.com/componen...uels-pre-order
kuruption is offline  
Old 04-11-2011, 01:24 PM
  #476  
Tech Elite
Thread Starter
iTrader: (32)
 
YmeBP's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2007
Posts: 2,927
Trader Rating: 32 (100%+)
Default

Originally Posted by TommyBlazin
Hey guys, i've heard of a source that sells tornado fuel down there, track-side, or maybe a hobby shop? Does anyone know who sells it, perhaps contact info, thanks looking forward to checking you guys out this season for some Gt racing, and 1/8 onroad as well, heard ALOT of good things, see ya'll soon! thanks

tommy
Originally Posted by gashuffer
Does anyone know where to get Maxy's fuel? Is the track open for practice on the weekends yet? My IGT2 is almost ready.
I sell Tornado and will have it at the track this season, I will also be carrying Kosmic (Dj Apolaro's fuel) as well (I have IGT and OffRoad Kosmic blends on hand right now w/ on road coming soon!). I should have Tornado by the end of the week or sooner. PM me if you'd like to put in an order.

Maxy's I don't have.
YmeBP is offline  
Old 04-11-2011, 01:30 PM
  #477  
Tech Elite
Thread Starter
iTrader: (32)
 
YmeBP's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2007
Posts: 2,927
Trader Rating: 32 (100%+)
Default

Originally Posted by GHETTOTEACHER
Off the top of my head, I don't, know any of the locals that run Tornado. I used to run it two years ago. The last place that I knew of that had it in stock was NYC Hobbies. I also remember that some of the off road bro's from Waldorf Hobbies in Md that used it. Hopfully some of the guys from the Washington Beltway area will chime in to help.
Quite a few locals run tornado, including myself. There were quite a few of the 301 guys who run tornado as well.

There are quite a number of fuels in circulation now ... you can add powermaster to the list as well since Xpay started running that stuff it's popped up all over the place like weeds hahah.

Byrons will be easy to get, adn I'll have tornado and Kosmic consistently at the track with me.

Melvin ran the Kosmic this weekend and was blazin fast i think the managed to hold onto tq (challenged by Amador believe it or not).

It's going to be a super competitive season this season there are allot of guys who are going pretty dam fast all of a sudden ahhaah.
YmeBP is offline  
Old 04-11-2011, 07:48 PM
  #478  
Tech Elite
iTrader: (15)
 
Join Date: Nov 2003
Location: Harwood, MD
Posts: 2,527
Trader Rating: 15 (100%+)
Default

Originally Posted by YmeBP
Quite a few locals run tornado, including myself. There were quite a few of the 301 guys who run tornado as well.

There are quite a number of fuels in circulation now ... you can add powermaster to the list as well since Xpay started running that stuff it's popped up all over the place like weeds hahah.

Byrons will be easy to get, adn I'll have tornado and Kosmic consistently at the track with me.

Melvin ran the Kosmic this weekend and was blazin fast i think the managed to hold onto tq (challenged by Amador believe it or not).

It's going to be a super competitive season this season there are allot of guys who are going pretty dam fast all of a sudden ahhaah.
Are you going to start to stock Byron's? If so put me down for a case of 25% regular not the low oil stuff. These engines are to costly to skimp on the oil!
THE DOCTOR is offline  
Old 04-11-2011, 09:52 PM
  #479  
Tech Fanatic
iTrader: (28)
 
5crossyourlip's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2010
Location: dela-where?
Posts: 790
Trader Rating: 28 (97%+)
Default

im new to the onroad ...at least racing...any schedual for practices during the week...

this is my ride...been working on her all winter

5crossyourlip is offline  
Old 04-12-2011, 12:00 PM
  #480  
Tech Elite
 
GHETTOTEACHER's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2007
Location: Philadelphia
Posts: 2,162
Default

Tory, what nitro % are you gonna stock in Tornado? Also how much $$$? CWhit got me on that stuff and it worked great!!
GHETTOTEACHER is offline  

Thread Tools
Search this Thread

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.