Go Back  R/C Tech Forums > General Forums > Racing Forum
Official 2011 Blue Diamond On Road Scene >

Official 2011 Blue Diamond On Road Scene

Official 2011 Blue Diamond On Road Scene

Old 02-15-2011, 04:35 PM
Tech Elite

Trader Rating: 32 (100%+)

Originally Posted by Victory Side
Are these all 2 day events? Or would there be separate races each day. Wondering if a racer can only make 1 day. Also for your regular races what day of the week are they normally held. I am very interested in making some trips down this year.

Thanks Aaron
Don't Sweat it Aaron we have quite a few racers that can only make one day. They will be two day events with quals on one sat, then one qual and mains on sunday. We expect our turnout to be a little bigger this year due to electrics dm1 and 1/8 making their way out on a more regular basis so we are going to try to fit it all in by spreading it out a little bit.

If you haven't been to a major multi day event it's better if you show up on sat, get your setup down work things out and then come to race on Sunday shake your car out w/ the final qual and then get to work. If you can only come Sunday we encourage you to post here on the thread, talk to fellow racers (we will help w/ setup and adjustments etc) so when you get to the track you are ready to go. You run your qual and then if you have a bad qual (trust me i know what that is like ... scroll back a page or two! hahaha) you can bump up out of the main you qualify in.

We may try different things as the season goes on but i think most of the guys really like hanging out together so we are going to try to keep the major races w/ all scales/classes running mains on the same day.

We are looking into changing up the format for the Skyrocket Invitational this year. I'll leak out details as time goes on but look forward to last year times 2!
Old 02-16-2011, 05:20 AM
Tech Elite

Trader Rating: 61 (100%+)

Mr Scooby Horton, are you going to claim your spot on the Wall of Fame!!!?

Here's the 2011 March Muscle Car Madness thread.

Hope to see most of you there!!
Old 02-16-2011, 05:58 AM
Tech Elite

Trader Rating: 46 (100%+)

Originally Posted by Ron Goetter
I hope its bigger. Already been checking out some nice 8th scales.
Oh my
Old 02-16-2011, 08:23 PM
Tech Master

Trader Rating: 10 (100%+)

Originally Posted by YmeBP
Don't Sweat it Aaron we have quite a few racers that can only make one day. They will be two day events with quals on one sat, then one qual and mains on sunday. We expect our turnout to be a little bigger this year due to electrics dm1 and 1/8 making their way out on a more regular basis so we are going to try to fit it all in by spreading it out a little bit.

If you haven't been to a major multi day event it's better if you show up on sat, get your setup down work things out and then come to race on Sunday shake your car out w/ the final qual and then get to work. If you can only come Sunday we encourage you to post here on the thread, talk to fellow racers (we will help w/ setup and adjustments etc) so when you get to the track you are ready to go. You run your qual and then if you have a bad qual (trust me i know what that is like ... scroll back a page or two! hahaha) you can bump up out of the main you qualify in.

We may try different things as the season goes on but i think most of the guys really like hanging out together so we are going to try to keep the major races w/ all scales/classes running mains on the same day.

We are looking into changing up the format for the Skyrocket Invitational this year. I'll leak out details as time goes on but look forward to last year times 2!
Great, thanks for the help. Hope to race with you guys sometime soon. Until then peace.
Old 02-17-2011, 06:24 PM
Tech Master

Trader Rating: 15 (100%+)

http://www.weather.com/weather/weekend/19720

high of 68 this saturday...

anyone want to come out and practice?

I'm heading up to mushroom bowl around 2PM, but i'll be there in the morning!
Old 02-17-2011, 07:13 PM
Tech Elite

Trader Rating: 55 (100%+)

I'm heading to the Bowl tomorrow evening for a bit of practice. However the track/shop doesn't open till after 5pm. Can't say that I have run outdoors on that track in a while but.. expect it to be dusty, dirty and wet in spots. (Mushroom Bowl) You may want to blow it off prior to running and do a visual check for any pebbles laying around before you run.

Can't say I'll make Diamond any time this month next or the month after that but.. for certain later in May and June for sure.

See you later in the afternoon possibly.
Old 02-17-2011, 10:28 PM
Tech Master

Originally Posted by san.
Mr Scooby Horton, are you going to claim your spot on the Wall of Fame!!!?

Here's the 2011 March Muscle Car Madness thread.

Hope to see most of you there!!
Don't worry about me. You better be looking out for AJ! I have to put something together for the race. All I have is a 1/12th car but , they aern't running that. Might be micro.
Old 02-18-2011, 12:59 PM
Tech Elite

Trader Rating: 61 (100%+)

Originally Posted by Scooby Horton1
Don't worry about me. You better be looking out for AJ! I have to put something together for the race. All I have is a 1/12th car but , they aern't running that. Might be micro.
Oh yeah, he will be coming hard. After all, he's defending his title!
Old 02-21-2011, 08:51 AM
Tech Regular

Default Jammin Jeff

Waiting on pm
Old 02-22-2011, 11:36 AM
Tech Fanatic

Trader Rating: 7 (100%+)

Anyone interested in my Novarossi Flash Tuned engine PM me with offers and inquires.

Thanks,
G-Mac
Old 02-22-2011, 01:05 PM
Tech Elite

Trader Rating: 32 (100%+)

Originally Posted by G87z
Anyone interested in my Novarossi Flash Tuned engine PM me with offers and inquires.

Thanks,
G-Mac
Yeah I am .. oh wait ...
Old 02-22-2011, 01:09 PM
Tech Elite

Originally Posted by G87z

Thanks,
G-Mac
Too much "mota" George? Need a little less "mota" so Tory can keep up?
Old 02-22-2011, 04:52 PM
Tech Fanatic

Originally Posted by Team Speedy
Too much "mota" George? Need a little less "mota" so Tory can keep up?
LOL. Nice one. No I need more MOTA! or MOTA's
Old 02-22-2011, 05:30 PM
Tech Elite

What are you planning to get George? RB, Nova, Max, JP, hand modded?

Javier has already begun to break his motors in.. how do I know? I had the pleasure of hearing one being broken in late February. Thanks Scooby..

I believe I heard him say: "S$%^ this mota is fast, faster that Phil and Tory together. Like dude 2 girls and one cup fast." Afterwords.. I gotz me some mota foulz..

--Dan
Old 02-23-2011, 05:45 AM
Tech Fanatic

Originally Posted by Team Speedy
What are you planning to get George? RB, Nova, Max, JP, hand modded?

Javier has already begun to break his motors in.. how do I know? I had the pleasure of hearing one being broken in late February. Thanks Scooby..

I believe I heard him say: "S$%^ this mota is fast, faster that Phil and Tory together. Like dude 2 girls and one cup fast." Afterwords.. I gotz me some mota foulz..

--Dan
I have 3 Mota's I want to try this season. MAX WC 2011 specs, Flash Tuned PTS, RBT11 RS. We shall see which I go for.....
So who wants a hardly used Flash tuned??? PM me.
G-Mac

Search this Thread

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.